✔️ [December]/[Christmas] Creature Suggestion - Snufae

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 September 2019 at 2:37 PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I've actually had this suggestion on a post-it note on my wall for awhile. It was made during December 2018, and I didn't want to post it then since...... it was still December. So here it is! My first humanoid suggestion, and likely my last. Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry I couldn't color and such, pretty busy IRL, just figured I'd post this to kick off some Christmas suggestions. 😊

Welcome the Snufae!:
Snufae are delicate creatures, small enough to stand on the tip of your finger. During December, Snufae descend upon Ark and bring snowfall with them.
- More to be added, if I get the time -

Snufae Eggs:
- To Be Added, if I get the time -

Picture: (alt. name could be Snofae)
http://fav.me/ddgem77

Please spread the word about the Snufae so Ark can see a white Christmas this year! 😃 ❤️ Ping your friends to help out, and as always, please leave feedback about your thoughts! 😊
Happy Holidays! ❄️⛄️

Starting Pings:
@iia
@hippy
@cleokitty
@wigglytuff

Thanks for viewing! 😸
- @prairie & the Snufaes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 17 September 2019 at 7:42 PM

@prairie
Wow!!! I absolutely love it!❤️ Normally i'm not the biggest fan of humanoid creatures, but I really like how this fella is done! And the snowflake tutu is a lovely concept!! It captures the graceful feel of winter really well, goodjob!!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 September 2019 at 8:02 PM

@cleokitty
Happy you like it! I'm not a super big fan on humanoid creatures either. 😋 But I liked the idea of sugar plum fairy turned icy. xD We used to see the nutcracker during Christmas time when we were young, so I figured why not.

Male
468 posts

hippy • 17 September 2019 at 11:40 PM

@prairie
Ooooh!! I like the stages and love the Nutcracker vibe. I definitely think we need more humanoid like creatures like the Bolgfir around. Wish they were more popular.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 September 2019 at 11:45 PM

@hippy
Happy you get the nutcracker vibe!! 😊 Definitely was what started this suggestion haha.
I agree that having humanoid creatures like the bolgfir (heck, even faunan, though it is more animal-like) around. 😊 I don't hate them, but I guess I haven't been the largest fan of some of them.
But then again, that's probably due to the lack of

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 18 September 2019 at 2:56 PM

@prairie
This is a really interesting creature it really seems to boost the spirit for the upcoming winter months.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 18 September 2019 at 6:52 PM

@prairie thanks for this creature suggestion! It has been chosen and will appear in December 2019. ❤️ You rock.

1,037 posts

anarchy • 18 September 2019 at 7:03 PM

Woah 😱 Congrats @prairie ❤️

This is a really cool suggestion! I used to not be the biggest fan of humanoid creatures myself but I ended up really liking the Faunan and Bolgfir (and now I'm starting to appreciate some of the older ones like the Seralphae too). This would definitely fit in really nicely with those guys.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 September 2019 at 7:08 PM

@Ian
Oh wow!! 😱 Thank you so much! Happy you liked the suggestion!

@bgamer @anarchy
Thank you so much for the support!

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 19 September 2019 at 1:34 PM

@ilovehufflepuff @prairie @anarchy of course! We're so happy to receive your suggestions. 😸

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 20 September 2019 at 3:14 AM

@prairie congrats 😃 i really love your creature idea

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 26 November 2019 at 2:13 PM

@prairie this creature is coming December 1! 😉

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 26 November 2019 at 2:16 PM

@Ian
Ah, wow!! 😃 Thank you so much!

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 27 November 2019 at 6:49 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your palette!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 1 December 2019 at 12:44 AM

@prairie
congrats!!

Deleted • 9 December 2019 at 9:52 PM

@prairie i got one and I froze it to the snowflake stage