Adoption Center Staff Member?

in Help & Questions

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 2 November 2019 at 9:47 AM

So I was wondering... I was recently made a staff member of an adoption center at/on @bloop and have been given access to the account because of it. However, I already have three side accounts in addition to my main and I just wanted to check and see whether I would get in trouble for accessing the account or if that would count as one of my sides if I access it, even though it technically belongs to shadowfaxe because it's one of her side accounts. Like, I REALLY don't want to get in trouble or even get banned if this would be considered against the rules or exceeding the max number of allowed accounts, so I'd like to know beforehand.

@ian @orderedchaos @mastergemma ......I can't think of any other staff/mods right now, but I would really appreciate a quick-ish response/answer to my question.

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 November 2019 at 4:39 PM

@wildirishrubyrose
Shared accounts are NOT allowed, for this exact reason. Anyone logging into the shared "adoption" account can get in trouble if/when that account breaks the rules. Nobody other than the actual account owner should ever log into the adoption account.

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 2 November 2019 at 4:55 PM

Okay, thank you!!