+0 When feeding?

in Problems & Bugs

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 November 2019 at 10:51 PM

Not a huge issue since it doesn't effect any of the feeding experience.
But today I noticed that when I fed creatures the little blue number next to the number of feeds would say +0. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 November 2019 at 10:56 PM

@sodabearjess

That happens for me as well! I think it's been happening for a several weeks now. I noticed it while I was feeding to get seeds to the Halloween Fair. I've been so annoyed by it, but haven't bothered bringing it up because it didn't seem like a big deal. Glad to know I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Female
3,757 posts

sparklefox • 13 November 2019 at 4:59 AM

@sodabearjess - I've been noticing this happening since October. I thought it was just an issue on my end, to be honest...

What I have also noticed is that your feed gets added to the total amount of feeds anyway despite it saying "+0", and the "+0" part disappears once you refresh the page (making it look as though you only clicked and never fed it, even though you did).

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 14 November 2019 at 4:27 AM

@sodabearjess Me too! I thought this was just me...

@ian @orderedchaos @mastergemma Sorry for any inconveniences but could you guys fix this?

Thank you ❤️

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 November 2019 at 12:04 PM

@shadowfaxe
This is a known problem that we've been trying to figure out for a while. Don't worry we'll let you know once we've fixed it.

Female
1,474 posts

froot • 14 November 2019 at 8:36 PM

Thank you ❤️