☙ ~ Spring Creature Suggestion: The Wolfern ~ ❧

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 3:31 AM

(This creature suggestion was inspired off of flowering ferns: https://sta.sh/0jcfdqq63nd )

Creature Image: https://sta.sh/013na92vrusu

Habitat:

Ark Fields

Weight:

Height:

0.74 m

Obtained From:

Cave / Cash Shop Park (???)

As for the description, @kimichanx3 and I are collabing! ^-^ ❤️

(Please don't feel pressured to write, take as much time as you need! Thank you so much for accepting to help in the first place ❤️ ^-^)

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 28 December 2019 at 10:26 AM

How pretty 😸

Deleted • 28 December 2019 at 4:19 PM

@apple_dumpling

Thank you! ❤️ ^-^

Female
64 posts

shelbert67 • 8 January 2020 at 4:40 PM

absolutely love this! awesome design for a spring creature

Deleted • 8 January 2020 at 7:58 PM

@achimenes

Amazing! I'd definitely want one.

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 8 January 2020 at 9:23 PM

Anything work-related I really love. This creature is very pretty- even the egg design is visually pleasing!

I hope this comes to be because I would like it.

Deleted • 9 January 2020 at 8:12 PM

@shelbert67 @aaalien @lonewolf

Thank ya, peeps! 😸 ❤️

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 13 January 2020 at 11:18 AM

@achimenes OMG wolves!i love wolves

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 13 January 2020 at 1:31 PM

@achimenes
I NEED ONE! LIKE LITERALLY, IF THIS IS MADE, ITS MY NUMBER 1 DREAM!!!

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 16 January 2020 at 12:30 PM

Honestly this design is gorgeous!! I'm always incredibly iffy with dog/wolf-like designs but this is stunning.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 16 January 2020 at 1:51 PM

i love this 😃 especially the tails budding into a full flower! beautiful 😊

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 4 February 2020 at 5:55 PM

@achimenes congratulations! This creature has been picked for April 2020 and has been slotted for release then. ❤️ You rock.

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 4 February 2020 at 10:31 PM

@achimenes Here is the description! (pending your approval of course) Sorry for taking so long ahh ;A;

Egg Description
Wolfern eggs are laid directly on the forest floor atop a collection of dense foliage. Over time, these eggs spectacularly start to sprout roots, leaves, and twigs directly from the shell! Scientists from SAR concluded that the leaves and twigs serve as a form of camouflage for these vulnerable eggs while the roots burrow deep into the Earth to extract essential nutrients for development.

Hatching occurs shortly after the Wolfern's brightly colored tail begins to push out of the egg. Arkians seek these eggs out by searching for visible multi-colored tufts protruding from the muted earth tones of the dense forest terrain and following the strong floral scent these eggs emanate close to hatching.

Hatched Creature Description
The Wolfern, once hatched, roams the woodlands searching for more of its kind. Although they come into this world alone, they are not a solitary species and seek companionship above all else. To assist in their search, Wolfern are equipped with a powerful sense of smell and use it to pick up unique chemical signatures of other species. It is said that no two Wolfern smell the exact same due to influence from the surrounding plants from which it grew from. However, their scent is too overpowering for the ordinary nose to identify. Only other Wolfern are able to distinguish and recognize each other through smell alone.

The Wolfern's luxurious tail feels and looks very much like a budding flower. Once fully matured, it's tail quite literally blossoms. The tail is great source of pride and admiration among this species and mates are often chosen based on how fully the tail unfolds and how vivid the colors present. The resulting creature is a flawless hybrid of both flora and fauna.

@ian I don't know if it's too late or not but I collaborated with @achimenes on this for writing the description. I was previously @kimichanx3 and have since changed my username ^^

Deleted • 8 February 2020 at 10:36 PM

@murfijs @galaxyleopard @redflipflap @pwuffy

Thank you, peeps! 😸 ❤️

@Ian

Thank you! :0 ❤️

@lexicon

The description sounds beautifully well done, thank you so much for your help friendo! ❤️ 😸

(Can confirm! I couldn't have thought up this idea without them and their amazing creativity and writing skills! ❤️)

171 posts

mirime • 12 February 2020 at 5:36 PM

@achimenes I'm so happy this has been picked for April! Can't wait to see it done 😊 I love it!
And @lexicon has done such a good job with the description! ^^

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 1 March 2020 at 9:25 AM

@achimenes it soo pretty 😱

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 31 March 2020 at 11:32 PM

@surgeon here it is 😃

162 posts

surgeon • 31 March 2020 at 11:47 PM

@lexicon
@achimenes

Beautiful description and artwork, Im in awe ❤️ truly hoping this gets made! Just look at that TAIL

Deleted • 7 April 2020 at 12:30 AM

@achimenes ooooooo i want one