Our Very First Harry Potter Chat!

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 7:53 AM

For Members Only

It's never too late to join my Fanclub just go to https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/72682
Fill out what House you are in and your birthday if you want to get Gifts on them! Please share the word and have your friends add me!

So here we can talk about all kinds of Harry Potter stuff I have no read the books so I only watch the movies -hahah- I don't have time to sit down and read a book I have baby sit all the time when I don't the last thing I want to do read a book. hahaha. But you are still welcome to talk about it I am sure other members have read the books

Here are some Questions for you

Who your Favorite Female Characters

Mine are Hermione and Luna

Who your Favorite Male Characters

Mine are Harry , Ron, Draco, Cedric and can not forget Professor Severus Snape May him RIP!

You can add anymore Favorite Characters below if you want too. I won't be posting it on here just for fun and you can post whatever you want.

You can ask other members anything Harry Potter related only please!

This is chit-chat about all HP!

Moderators
Me I run this profile
@bockbock

Members
@valorie100
@wizard
@stevepat2002
@chaos_skymoare
@mintkitten
@creation
@decay
@skyfall4
@bgunny
@playermocha345
@galaxyleopard
@alice4ever
@skymoare
@mirime

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 January 2020 at 8:18 AM

@harrypotterfanclub

I like Ginny Weasley

I also like Voldemort, Neville, and Snape

I'd also like to add my favorite pets:
Neville's toad and Crookshanks

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 8:20 AM

@stevepat2002

Yes I like her too. I can not believe she end up Marrying Harry! I so thought Hermione and Harry would end up getting married or Hermione and Draco who my fave.

I like Harry Owl He so Cute

Have you ever been to Harry Potter world in FL?

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 January 2020 at 8:22 AM

@harrypotterfanclub no I havent been there. I knew that would happen (Harry x Ginny), since Ron and Hermione, well... (so you read Cursed Child?)

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 8:24 AM

@stevepat2002 Nope I don't read hahaah.

But you can tell me all about it if you want!

I haven't either i want to go so badly

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 January 2020 at 8:25 AM

@harrypotterfanclub wait, so you haven't read any of the books? How did you know Ginny and Harry got married? (You're missing out on a lot if you didn't read the books. Much better than the movies😊)

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 8:27 AM

@stevepat2002 It was in the last movie! I watched the movies! hahahha

I posted this hahaha

So here we can talk about all kinds of Harry Potter stuff I have no read the books so I only watch the movies -hahah- I don't have time to sit down and read a book I have baby sit all the time when I don't the last thing I want to do read a book. hahaha. But you are still welcome to talk about it I am sure other members have read the books

Female
189 posts

wizard • 11 January 2020 at 1:41 PM

@harrypotterfanclub

My favorite female character is Hermione, though I don't really like her in the Sorcerer's Stone.

Favorite male character would probably be Harry, but Hagrid is really nice lol.

We're doing favorite pets too?
Mine are Hedwig and Trevor 😊

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 5:40 PM

@wizard

yes we are doing everything here,

I love Hedwig that have one on walmart for like 100 dollars. he moves and talks hehee

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 27 January 2020 at 11:56 AM

Favorite female: I do like Hermione and McGonagall

Favorite Male: I'm a big fan of Lupin and Snape

I also quite like Newt Scamander, but technically he's from a separate series, lol!

Deleted • 27 January 2020 at 6:10 PM

@lokisonoflaufey yeah I love him too! have you seen the new movie I haven't yet for Newt in

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 27 January 2020 at 7:08 PM

@harrypotterfanclub

Crimes of Grindelwald? Yup, it was pretty good. Bit dark. Some child death, rather grim. But Eddie Redmayne and Ezra Miller are such cuties ❤️