Whats your favourite eggcave pet?

in General

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 January 2020 at 4:03 PM

Like the topic says whats your favourite eggcave species and why?

Male
682 posts

decay • 11 January 2020 at 4:47 PM

@thedarkarcher

That’s a tough question but for me it’s Rencup or Balrog (:

They have such cool designs and Rencup has a solid place in my heart xD

Flar and Draqua are definitely some of my favorites design wise as well (:

I have a soft spot for Torgets (:

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 11 January 2020 at 4:59 PM

Ever since I joined EggCave I’ve always dreamed of having an Anaria ❤️ They’re so adorable and dreamy-like, I just can’t let go of the design 😱 It’s by far my favorite creature.

I also love Nunnies and Rotehars 😸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 11 January 2020 at 5:24 PM

@decay such a nice selection. I love how youve added the torget something that isnt rare but still something you like 😊

@apple_dumpling Oh wow i remember how that felt first joining. I really hope you manage to reach your goal! The very best of luck to you ❤️

Deleted • 14 January 2020 at 3:27 AM

@thedarkarcher

mine unipeg because I love Unicorns

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 14 January 2020 at 4:30 AM

There are so many creatures I love, but for me it will be the Zinzall. I just love big fluffy things, and it looks just so nice to cuddle with, plus I love the colours (I wish there were more darkblue coloured creatures).

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 15 January 2020 at 2:05 PM

my favorite is tine but i like all pink/valentine-themed pets 😊

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 15 January 2020 at 2:27 PM

@thedarkarcher

Kaihons, Ries, and Effas.

They're all just so pretty???? ;w;

153 posts

downpour • 15 January 2020 at 6:37 PM

@thedarkarcher
Rainbear!
It’s been my dream creature ever since I first joined a while ago but I never got to my goal, I love the colour scheme and it’s just super cute!
I’m actually pretty close to being able to afford one 😊

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 16 January 2020 at 2:15 AM

Sooo many to choose from, but my all time favorite is definitely probably the Soetzal (quetzals are one of my favorite birds). Blu is a close second, followed by Sikeree. Off the top of my head, I also love the Elge, Mo, Ara, Solis, Laniwon, Floicol, Kujak, Drem,

Why? Because I love birds. 😊

I have favorite non-bird creatures, too, though, like the Goldur, Jerob, Florn, and Marlay. Oh and all the butterfly/moth creatures, pretty much.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 January 2020 at 7:54 AM

@thedarkarcher

any dragon like creatures. But I love ❤️ the design for the Scorbis and Robark.

Female
289 posts

zircon • 16 January 2020 at 2:35 PM

@thedarkarcher
Oo, good question! My personal favorites are the Buttersloff, Lenochod and the Soutenue

The Soutenue holds a place in my heart because I've been dancing for most of my life and the Buttersloff and the Lenochod I love because my favorite animal is the sloth. 😊

Female
1,888 posts

bubblez • 16 January 2020 at 5:18 PM

@thedarkarcher

Mo❤️ They're beautiful. I love the colors and overall design. The artwork/style is amazing. It is a well designed creature and I have always been obsessed😋

Deleted • 16 January 2020 at 5:44 PM

@thedarkarcher I gotta say, either Rotehar or the Quiv. There are a few others I quite like but the Rotehar and Quiv are the only ones I’m quite set on. I like them both because of their stage 2 design. (Also from my birthday month) and the colors are just really nice in general.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 17 January 2020 at 2:19 PM

I like the Raicorn, Unipeg, Draqua, Burdrah, and all other unicorns and dragons. I also have a soft spot for dogs and cats, especially Mushris.

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 24 January 2020 at 12:33 PM

@thedarkarcher

Nym, Rie, Bellato, Qor and Volpe are probably the prettiest.. the Colatay is also very nice 😊

3 posts

overnightaesthetic • 26 January 2020 at 1:56 PM

I have so many favorites, but I think currently I'm obsessed with Goldshards and their cute little faces.

I also have a very soft spot for Dalaharts.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 4 February 2020 at 5:19 PM

The Nym has to be my favorite lol. I've always had a strong attachment to the moon, my favorite animal is the wolf, and blue and purple are my favorite colors. The Nym is my dream creature because it's the manifestation of all my favorite things ❤️ I just wish I'd had money when it was released ( I was a little kid at the time lol).
I have a lot of favorites but the dreamies are the Spookcat, Foglin, Turtux, and Othgog. The others are the Cotofly, Innu, Corunis, and Fairtop.