Lucky ones RP (always open)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 January 2020 at 10:43 PM

"If you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones..." she said with tears in her eyes

A disease outbreak threatens the land of Azurel. Most of the population has been killed or turned into Avires

Society has collapsed, leaving whoevers left to find a cure themselves. Avires are humanoid ctreatures, they run on all fours, and eat whatever food they find, be it flesh or otherwise. Those who have been turned have lost everything they knew. No morals, no sanity. Only one thought: Survive.

Name
Age (recomended: 11-18)
Apperance
Weapon
(If any) Living family
Personality
History
I will add more if needed

To leave the rp, all you have to do is just say your character died/been turned

Rules:
Keep it PG-13
Please use proper grammar
No mary sues/gary stus
(Please keep in mind that i may edit these rules as i see probablems in the rp)

Pings: @galaxyleopard @wingedfox @summerglow4a @bgunny @skymoare

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 March 2020 at 5:55 AM

@meisawesome Seems really interesting.
Name: Rylin Torre
Age (recomended: 11-18): 15
Apperance:
As a child, Rylin was considered a weak person. His parents didn’t want to have a weakling son, so they made him dress like a girl. He was fine with the crossdressing because he also thought of himself as weak. Rylin has short messy blond hair with two longer clumps going down to his chest with his bangs covering most of his forehead (with two silver hair clips keeping his bangs from obscuring his eyesight). He’s pretty short, about 5’1 and has a thin body. Rylin has large, golden eyes and lips that normally curls into a smile. He normally has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, though that’s just because of the apocalypse. He usually wears a long-sleeved black buttoned jacket, a knee-high dark skirt, white shirt with a large Peter-Pan collar, secured with a dark ribbon, dark ankle socks and white, ribboned mary janes. He has a badge with his school crest pinned on his collar.
Weapon:
Rylin keeps a sharpened boxcutter with him at all times and is at no way incapable at wielding it. He does have other blades and will use them if the situation deems it necessary.
Personality:
Rylin is the freak in his school. There’s only a couple things he’s interested in, and he’s very obsessed with those interests. He freely expresses how much he loves these things and doesn’t really hesitate to ramble on about them. His parents were never really home or ever spent time with him, so you can’t really blame them for his behaviour. He’s not at all fazed by violence or bloodshed, in fact he gets really excited about those kinds of things. Rylin likes to make up scenarios and imagine what he would do in that situation. Which explains why by the time the disease rolled around, he had an entire food and water stock, a backup generator and two bodies in the basement (Of course, the bodies were his parents, how could they survive in this hellhole? He was helping them.).
History: (History is literally explained by the personality section)
Other:
Rylin has a highish pitched voice, making more believable that he is a girl. He introduces himself as a girl and acts fairly feminine.

This is a character I created for another roleplay, but he seems pretty suited for this situation.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 March 2020 at 7:49 AM

@asrieldreemurr
Ok, wow. I did not expect this one to actuall have another person. Annyway, thats a good character! Mine;

~Name: Envy "fallen" Lace
~Age: 13
~Apperance: she doesent really care about what she wears, for they all share the same purpose. She just takes off the clothes of corpses, and wears them herself. In this case, its a blood stained blue-violet hoodie on top of a faded yellow shirt.
~Weapon: she has multiple kinds of knives, but she particularly likes to use is a archery-like thing with three daggers tied to the end. Her idea was that it would make it easier to slay more enemies, but it just added to the brutality.
~living family: she is pretty sure that her brother is still out there, but she isn't sure they'll see each other again. Well, until this is over, anyway.
~description (personality+history): she tries to keep herself stern and emotionless around other people, but she always ends up breaking it when something exiting happens. She relies alot on brutality to establish dominance when in a group, wether it be with younger or older people. She does this because in her mind, "those who strike fear, are the ones with the most power. And by myself, im pretty much powerless." Thats why she didnt dismalntle her archery thing. She has a whole meter on how she ranks multiple things, some examples include:
1. Friend meter (ranking from "mortal enemy", to "i will sacrifise myself to keep you alive")
2. Poison meter (ranking from "death by touch", to "this'll give you a survival advantage")
3. Danger meter (works with poison meter. Ranks from "this will look like a war battleground" to "barely a threat")
(More in roleplay, cause i dont feel like typing all of this right now •~•)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 March 2020 at 9:08 AM

@meisawesome Well, I'm trying to find other roleplays while my main ones are slowly progressing. And I just really wanna write character interactions.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 5:08 PM

@meisawesome
hello! I might look new but I'm a decent RPer. I might include a second character if you allow me to, but Shinsei is my main and I'm trying to expand on his personality and design by roleplaying.

Name- Shinsei Kikan (he goes by any part of his name)
Age (recommended: 11-18)- 14
Appearance- ... He has orangish brown hair and orange eyes. He is small and looks under his actual age, which adds to his innocent effect. His clothes vary depending on the situation (or if they got dirty yet), but he always wears an oversized purple cat hoodie. It makes him feel safe.
Weapon- A couple of blades hidden in the various pockets of his hoodie. He has 2 small ones and 1 large one. The small ones are inside his sleeves and the large one is in the main pocket next to his stomach. However, he typically uses random objects as his weapons because "he can leave them behind easier." His battle strategy is just hit and run.
(If any) Living family- Maybe, he doesn't really know. He hid before the apocalypse began and doesn't know what happened to the people he knows. He doesn't have much hope for them though, as they are mostly idiots that don't know how to survive without all of their home comforts.
Personality- Shinsei is a rather happy go lucky kid at first appearance. It helps to put up an innocent feel that can trick people. Once he gets upset, he gets this serious look that is cute at first, but he has a literal blade up in his sleeve and he is not afraid to use it. But, as much as people get fooled by him, he can literally get fooled back easily.
History- He used to be a simple kid who lived in a place that was practically sunshine and rainbows. However, he had always been clever and had been studying the areas of infection. When he knew the Avires would be too much to try to fight, he instantly fled and left everybody for themselves.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 6:00 PM

@fanficmelon
Ooh, that sounds like an interesting character! And yes, you can create another character at any time (yes, any time), but you cant just throw them into the party and expect people to know everything about them.

Vote time! Should we start the rp now, or wait for more people? (Majority vote.) (All must vote)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 8:07 PM

@meisawesome
hm.. my vote would be to start now. only because im bored XD
if we are low on characters, i can add in another one 😊
is there anyone who you all believe would like to join this RP we should ping?
i would ping people but this account is new and i don't remember people from my old account ^^'

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 March 2020 at 8:15 PM

@meisawesome I agree with @fanficmelon . Do you want me to ping anyone in particular if there's not enough people? I have a billion other characters I can add to this roleplay.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 8:33 PM

She laughs "no, you can ping if you want, i just like to have a minimun of 3 players. Also, amjority vote, for i also would like to play. Also, feel free to add more characters if you want!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 8:42 PM

@meisawesome
so... are we starting now? :0

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 9:17 PM

"I suppose" she says "but can one of you start?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 10:03 PM

____START LINE____
Shinsei sat on an abandoned building and watched the Avires run around and eat each other. "Aaaah!~ Another day, another demon," he sang before sliding onto the edge of the building and holding a rusted fishing pole he found. The Avires leaped toward the lure at the end of the fishing pole, and he reeled the lure back in, swinging it throughout the flock of Avires, hitting them. One of the Avires climbed up the building. "Uh oh!" he wailed, starting to flee.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 10:08 PM

She stood, glaring at her materpiece of a battleground. She takes out a piece of paper "note to self; fighting an entire pack of Avires probably isn't the best idea" she said aloud.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 10:18 PM

After getting away from the pack of Avires who were way too close to killing him for comfort, Shinsei sat down on a rock. Hearing noises from another area, he groaned. "Oh, what now?"
(@meisawesome should they meet up now)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 10:23 PM

(@fanficmelon shore!)

Her ears pricked up, thinking she heard something. Instinctively, she let out a long hiss.

Deleted • 21 March 2020 at 10:48 PM

I'm HERE, just bcos I want to get distracted from studying 😋

Name: Lily Aden
Apperance: Shoulder-length black hair, a lily tattoo with piercing green eyes. She wears a purple diamond checkered hoodie, with a yellow t-shirt underneath. A pair of white jeans and black sneakers. On her hands are garden gloves and a silver wristwatch.
Weapon: Kitchen knives, a whole lot of them. She keeps a minimum of 5 knives in a sturdy duffel bag close to her body. Typically she uses them as a projectile, or to stab Avires. A handy steel pipe is on hand, to act as blunt force.
Living family: None, they're all dead. Hehe.
Personality: She's a wimp, she hides it well but she's a coward. Lily likes to daydream, and is extremely insecure. She tends to ask a lot of questions to make conversation.
History: She has been in a car accident, and they had to amputate her left leg. She now has a prosthetic leg. She fled from multiple foster homes, and the last one which was a relatively kind family are all dead.

Lily sat on the desk in an empty classroom. She had ransacked her previous and ran from her former foster family. Luckily, they all transformed in the family car. The bad part was, they were slowly breaking down the car to get out.

Her school was close by, and it was a day away from school reopening, so the school compound was empty and locked up. She scaled the wall, then tossed her heavy bag down. A clattering sound from all the essentials she grabbed sounded as they crashed to the ground. The school would be her safe place, for now.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 10:51 PM

@playermocha345
Welcome to the roleplay where you can get killed by breathing wrong

Deleted • 21 March 2020 at 10:53 PM

@meisawesome I know, I'm going to die in the school if I don't get out. You're horrible, why do Avires get to climb walls?

Edit: I'm wrong. They can't climb walls, can they? I think they can, based on the horror movies I watched without audio. and for a few minutes.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 10:57 PM

@playermocha345 Woah man, i was just exagerating...i dont think you can get killed by breathing wrong. Aanyway, i just covered the basics, i dont care on how you fill in the rest, so long as it stays reasonable.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 11:00 PM

@meisawesome
Shinsei heard a hissing sound coming from a completely ravaged area. "Oh darn," he complained, "If you're an Avire, please respond with the typical deathly moans after the beep. If you are a human, please respond after the beep but not with deathly moans but instead with human speech. If you are anything else, go away" Shinsei counted to three quietly before saying, "beep."
Edit: (hi Playermocha! i didn't reupload the thing so i didn't notice the new posts ^^' hope you enjoy!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 March 2020 at 11:08 PM

(@fanficmelon no need to ping every post, I followed this so I automaticly recieve a notification every time there is a post here)

She was slightly startled by the response, why, she hasn't heard a human voice sense loosing her brother. "Well, better not waist this oppertunity" she thinks. She proceeds to make long, slow strides towards the sound, purposefully stepping on anything that can make sound in her path. She tried to keep quiet as she got closer to her target.

Deleted • 21 March 2020 at 11:09 PM

@meisawesome Okie! Gotcha.

@fanficmelon No problemo! Wait, why was that place ravaged?
"If you're an Avire, please respond with the typical deathly moans after the beep. If you are a human, please respond after the beep but not with deathly moans but instead with human speech. If you are anything else, go away"
"beep."

"Human speech!!! SMASH!" The deathly moan changed into a sharp shrill as a steel pipe came down on the head of a Avire. After a few bashes, it seem to lay still.

Not taking any risks, Lily decapitated it's head. Then, wiped the blade off the shredded clothes of the Avire.
Cheerily, she said," Hi there!"

There was a boy crouching next to a bin, and further away a girl was creeping closer.

Edit: Ah! It's my side account! Sorry. @playermocha345

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 March 2020 at 11:15 PM

(I forgot to add this, Rylin's canine teeth are more pointed and longer than the rest of his teeth. Also, in the one other roleplay this character is in, the other characters keep on referring to Rylin as a guy, even though he looks like a girl. Please refer to Rylin as a girl)

Rylin-
I watch the girl hiss at the guy. The guy seemed to be talking. I grin. New people! I fidget with my blade, what are they going to do, what are they going to do?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 March 2020 at 11:29 PM

Shinsei looked around, hearing every single person in the area. "So..." he mused, "Actual people. I thought this day would never come! All female? Please don't tell me I'm the only dude to survive!"

Deleted • 21 March 2020 at 11:35 PM

@fanficmelon Haha, harem. No, just kidding. Waito! There's a male dressed as a female.

Im-IMpossibLe! He can't be the only male. Don't be delusional, there could still be passerby A or passerby B waiting in a fruit stall to provide some commentary..

"Hello there dude and fellow females. Do you have anywhere to camp?"
Observing the others, Lily thought about safety in numbers. In any case, if the Avires comes, I can get some help fending them out. There's still a lot of perishables in the school cafeteria, better to have people eat it and have them go scouting with me to grab canned food.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 March 2020 at 11:40 PM

Rylin-
Could he hear me? I giggle as I hop down from the wall I was watching him. He looked so innocent! But he could fight, right? Right? I pop up behind him, my boxcutter in my hand already. I wanted to see what he'd look like if he was bleeding, what his blood tasted like. "Nope, I found a couple of guys a while back, they all thought I was unnerving so they left me."

Female
1,473 posts

froot • 21 March 2020 at 11:48 PM

@meisawesome this looks v insteresting, I'd like to join!!
Name: Leyla Blackwood
Age (recomended: 11-18): 13
Apperance: pale ivory skin, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair with streaks of yellow, about 160cm tall, wears black leggings and a navy hoodie, with a purple t-shirt. A small locket hangs from her neck, and wears a small, black smartwatch on her left wrist (charges by solar energy), gray running shoes, always wears a small backpack with her sleeping bag, a collapsible water bottle, and a solar-energy-charging mini-flashlight.
Weapon: brass knuckles, small blade she hides under her tongue (in case of emergency) and a small, relatively flat dagger with jagged edges she hides in the sole of her right shoe.
(If any) Living family: none
Personality: determined, distrustful of strangers but warm, generous and friendly to those who know her; good stamina, speed and agility but not flexible. Like, at all.
History: parents killed trying to save her and her brother, her brother got killed two months ago at the age of 8 when she told him to hide so she could find food. she doesn't like to recall these events or talk about the details.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 March 2020 at 12:26 AM

hi @shadowfaxe , and welcome to the roleplay! im not exactly the leader of this chat or anything, but 😊
@playermocha345
"I don't really have a base location," Shinsei shrugged, "I've mostly been hanging out on rooftops throwing rocks at the Avires before they can get near." He turned towards Rylin. "Also, I assure you I am a trustworthy person, unlike any hoodlums you have previously encountered! I will promise to do my best to contribute to the group!" He looked at everyone else who was with him. 'I guess I really am the only male in this group,' he thought.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 March 2020 at 1:02 AM

Rylin-
This guy was acting so noble! I giggle. "Alright, let's introduce ourselves! Rylin Torres, nice to meet you!"

Female
1,473 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 4:37 AM

Leyla awoke to the sound of nearby voices. Quickly, she rolled up her sleeping bag, jammed it into her backpack, and climbed higher up the tree to get a better view. (yup, she was sleeping in a tree.)
"Also, I assure you I am a trustworthy person, unlike any hoodlums you have previously encountered! I will promise to do my best to contribute to the group!"

She snickered. Anyone dumb enough to trust this idiot's words was an idiot. She crept further up, grabbing the sturdy branches, making sure to keep quiet. "Alright, let's introduce ourselves! Rylin Torres, nice to meet you!"

Through the leaves, she could just make out three girls and a small brown-haired boy.

Ugh, I need to refill my water, but I'll stay here just a little longer, see what these clucks are up to, Leyla thought to herself.