Flight Rising

in Chit-Chat

Which Element should I switch to?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 January 2020 at 2:08 PM

Hey there, I recently returned to playing Flight Rising. I was wondering which element do people like, because I'm planning on changing my element. Currently Shadow.

Thanks 😊

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 30 January 2020 at 2:11 PM

Arcane for life!

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 30 January 2020 at 2:29 PM

I was Ice for such a long time however recently switched to Light so...haha...I'm gonna vote for one of those cause I love both. 😊

Male
108 posts

darkmoare • 30 January 2020 at 6:21 PM

Arcane

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 January 2020 at 2:23 AM

Ooh, could someone explain this game to me? 😋 I’ve seen it around eggcave and it sounds fun 😊

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 31 January 2020 at 10:01 AM

I'm part of the Plague flight, but it's hard to pick a favourite since I like all of them for one reason or another.

@wigglytuff - Basically, you can collect and breed different types of dragons. Each dragon can have different markings (genes) and colours which make them look fairly unique from each other. You can also fight with them in the Coliseum, which plays similarly to a turn-based RPG. Unlike Egg Cave, you don't need to worry about them dying if you don't feed them regularly, but you should still keep them well fed since you can get daily bonuses if you do so (such as extra item gathering turns and gaining more experience in the Coliseum).

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 January 2020 at 10:40 AM

@sparklefox ooh, that sounds fun :0 thanks ❤️