Creature suggestion: Almaris

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
488 posts

smailly • 10 February 2020 at 5:51 AM

Hiya! 😸

Done! The 30 minute sketch of Almaris is d-o-n-e, product of an idea which has been wandering in my head for a few days already! (... the poor animal obviously looks a little bit fat but that’s just because it’s only February and she hasn’t found the right diet to lose these 10 pounds she gained around Christmas lol)
I genuinely love the idea of this creature and as far as I am aware, there are barely any fawn-like creatures on the site after Florn ❤️

Image: https://imgur.com/L9pJUQm

As for the description, I don’t think my imagination is rich enough to come up with a good description for this or any other creature ever ;c
So if there is any beautiful soul out there who would be interested in being in a collaboration with me on that, I would love to hear from you here or on pm 😸

Thank you for your time and attention, may all the good energy out there be with you ❤️

❤️pings (sorry):
@cho
@vibrancy
@sinthr
@thedarkarcher
@shelbert67
@playermocha345
@stevepat2002

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 10 February 2020 at 12:22 PM

@smailly
Oh my word, I absolutely love this design! ❤️ Beautiful art. ^^
I will say, I believe it's too late for a new February creature this year, in case you had that in mind. I'd love to see this next year, though ❤️

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 10 February 2020 at 12:28 PM

I love her, lol. This is a really good design, and I'm a huge fan of deer and deer-adjacent creatures c:

Female
488 posts

smailly • 10 February 2020 at 2:28 PM

@jly Thank you so much love! ❤️ I believe this is more of a ‘oh god, there are no holidays this month, what theme we gonna do now’ type of creature but we will see I guess haha ^^

@lokisonoflaufey Thank you very much ❤️ I still can’t reach an agreement with myself on what she looks more like - fawn or antelope ...

Female
51 posts

shelbert67 • 10 February 2020 at 2:33 PM

@smailly whaaaaaat i love it!!!!

Deleted • 10 February 2020 at 3:47 PM

@smailly

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ!
ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs, ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ - ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍʏ (ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇs ᴏғғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʟᴍɪɴɢ ᴠɪʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅɪɢɴɪғɪᴇᴅ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴇss ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇᴄ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ʟᴇss ᴄᴀʀᴛᴏᴏɴɪsʜ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏʀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪʙʙᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀɴs ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ-ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ (ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴀʀɪs ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴀxᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs), ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟsᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ - ᴀ ғᴀᴡɴ - ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴀʀɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. *ᴡ*

ʟᴇᴛ's ᴄʀᴏss ᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ @Ian ᴡɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ! :ᴅ

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 12 February 2020 at 3:56 PM

@smailly

Ahh, I'm in love! Everything about it is just gorgeous. Very regal / majestic looking! 😊

171 posts

mirime • 12 February 2020 at 5:33 PM

@smailly

I love it! It looks so realistic and at the same time cute. I really would like to help you with the description, if you want! It would be an honor ^^

Female
488 posts

smailly • 13 February 2020 at 8:26 AM

@shelbert67 thank youu 😸

@sinthr @pouncessoftly thank you so much for your warm words! ❤️

@mirime ah, sweetheart, working with you would be a pleasure for me! ❤️ If you have some spare time and you’ve got something in mind, go fo it! I would love to hear from you soon and will make sure your work is added to the suggestion with your name on it 😸

171 posts

mirime • 13 February 2020 at 10:10 AM

@smailly thank you, dear! I'll find the time to write down something and I'll send it to you in a short time, I promise ~ ♡ you're so good at drawing! You deserve all my help 😸

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 1 March 2020 at 9:24 AM

@smailly very interesting design 😱