♥ STAY HOME [r a f f l e]

in User Contests & Giveaways

74 posts

thedrawingdragon • 7 April 2020 at 7:38 AM

Hi! I'd like to join please!

I usually write fanfictions for Eddsworld, Hazbin Hotel, BNHA, and a lot of other fandoms. I like to draw so I make OC's for my friends who ask me to do it. I get bored easily so i make short stories everytime one of my creatures hatch. I sleep a lot so my friends like to spam me in the afternoon as a wake up call. I check in on eggcave and binge watch anime on netflix. I like to do a lot of arts and craft for my cosplays. and play videogames from time to time

Hopefully everyone doesn't have a boring quarantine 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 7 April 2020 at 10:55 AM

@seraph Egg Cave, playing ping pong with my brother & watching korean dramas lol 😊

Female
6 posts

palynthi • 7 April 2020 at 2:42 PM

I've mostly been drawing, playing video games, and watching youtube. I'm also learning Python, a programming language. I hope everyone is having a nice time 😃

Deleted • 8 April 2020 at 3:26 PM

@seraph to past the time, I am on here talking to everyone and hanging out with my husband and my best friend

16 posts

crackedsouls • 9 April 2020 at 5:53 PM

I'd like to join!
To past time while inside, I make hand-drawn stickers, read, play Super Mario and Tetris, play Flight Rising, Pokemon Farm Q, Egg Cave, Dragon Cave, watch YouTube, Look at memes, Talk to my friends on Discord, play with my 2 cats, and sleep.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 9 April 2020 at 10:08 PM

To pass time, I mostly just surf Youtube and catch up with my friends, as well as starting to watch a few new shows; there's really nothing much I'm doing at all. Hopefully everyone's staying safe. 😊 ❤️

Female
469 posts

anniee • 9 April 2020 at 10:09 PM

I've been playing a lot of animal crossing to pass time. It's such an amazing way to keep a physical social distance with friends, but still be connected. (:

Female
73 posts

dragoncrider • 9 April 2020 at 10:11 PM

I've been going through youtube, baking, doing some hw from online classes, and reading manga

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 10 April 2020 at 10:37 AM

@/seraph Ooh, I'd like to join!! (EDIT: whoops sorry for pinging you, it's a habit ^ 😉

On weekdays I have online classes. Otherwise I doodle a bit, play diep.io (I always use the name -w- so if you see me gimme a spin 😃 ) sometimes Roblox, always checking Eggcave, watching youtube like TwoSet or The Odd1sOut or JaidenAnimations or IceCreamSandwich or Mr Beast or Mark Rober, sometimes compilations of cats doing silly things et cetera, bingewatching Fresh Off The Boat and B99 and watching movies like Black Panther or Venom or Jumanji or The Upside just to name a few. And also clearing my room of some clutter (it's like a landfill in there, believe me).

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 10 April 2020 at 10:51 AM

I've been drawing a LOT and I may end up trying my hand at animation. Also, been listening music on YouTube and reading. I have quite a lot of story ideas, but I need to narrow them down and actually write them, haha.
Oh, and class work. That too.

Male
327 posts

seraph • 12 April 2020 at 10:01 AM

Thank you so much everyone who signed up and is staying home!! Doing your part is saving lives.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

First ticket winner is @arcana 😃 ❤️ 💵
Please pick a prize from the pool bellow, thanks for joining.

Second ticket winner is @ topaz 😃 ❤️ 💵

PRIZE POOL
- 5m EC
- 1 of any my creatures not in the "Royalty" tab
- Mystery Box #1
- Mystery Box #2

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 April 2020 at 12:29 PM

@seraph
Wow! Thank you so much! If it isn't too much of an overstep, could I please get Ternura the Tine?

Deleted • 13 April 2020 at 11:02 PM

@seraph

can i please have 5 million ec

omg thank you so much!
I don't know how this work so I put something in my shop for 5 million ec

Male
327 posts

seraph • 14 April 2020 at 1:16 PM

Third ticket winner is @mirror 😃 ❤️ 💵

PRIZE POOL
- Mystery Box #1
- Mystery Box #2

45 posts

mirror • 14 April 2020 at 10:42 PM

@seraph, may I have Dossure the Hinonia please?
Thank you so much for hosting this raffle!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 15 April 2020 at 2:53 AM

@seraph
Thanks for doing this, how kind. ❤️
To pass time during quarantine, I like to scroll through my instagram/pinterest, do art, play eggcave (ofc), watch youtube videos and excercise (to get that ideal bod by the time everything reopens again yunno? 😋) haha

Male
327 posts

seraph • 15 April 2020 at 9:01 PM

Fourth ticket winner is @whitefall 😃 ❤️ 💵

PRIZE POOL
- Mystery Box #1
- Mystery Box #2

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 April 2020 at 9:11 PM

@seraph

Ooh, what a surprise!
I'll choose Mystery Box #2.

Thanks for doing this ❤️

Male
327 posts

seraph • 16 April 2020 at 11:03 AM

@subie is our 5th and final winner!
You get MYSTERY BOX #1 which is wrapped in silver foil with a giant silver bow on top - go to Trade #954769 to see what's inside! (please offer a junk item).

Thanks for joining, stay safe.

101 posts

subie • 16 April 2020 at 12:00 PM

@seraph
This was such a nice surprise to wake up to! Thank you for organizing this raffle. ❤️ 😸