Warriors: The Cursed Warrior

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 12:42 AM

A warrior of Thunderclan named Redfang had committed a terrible crime against StarClan(nobody knows what he did to anger StarClan) and is cursed to never love someone. A few days later he became mad and nearly killed the entire clan. After his failed attempts to kill the entire clan, he disappeared never to be seen again.

Now, you and a few other cats are tasked to find this warrior. Good luck....

RULES:
Keep it PG-13
No Mary/Gary Sues
Do not kill other people's characters (unless if they accept)
No powers and unusual fur colours
No explicit scenes!

Character Template:

Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Appearance:

Clan:

Clan Role:

Apprentice (if they have one):

Backstory:

Characters:
Dawnpelt, Hawkpaw, Snowstar & Ivy- @galaxyleopard
Moonpaw - @snowkitties
Truthseeker, Silverjay, Morningsong & Sharptalon - @Thelaizywolf2019
Shadowstorm - @meisawesome
Eclipsestar - @dragistar12

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 April 2020 at 5:45 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
I like this!!!

Name: Dawnpelt

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Quiet, Loyal, Protective

Appearance: Grey pelt with white socks, green eyes

Clan: Thunder Clan

Clan Role: Warrior

Apprentice (if they have one): -

Backstory: Dawnpelt was not forest-born, her parents left her beside Thunderclan and she was accepted in. She tried her hardest through her apprentice years, and became a warrior, better than anyone expected her to be. Now, she’s quite lonely, not everyone accepts her even though she’s been in the clan for two years, she’s wary of everyone.

I might make another, I’d like to play a Shadowclan cat Too

Pings for people who like warriors -
@dragistar12
@skymoare
@snowkitties

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 16 April 2020 at 7:07 AM

@galaxyleopard
Thanks for the ping! @thelaizywolf
Name: Moonpaw

Personality: Open to new things/curious

Appearance: black with a white stomach and white socks

Clan: Shadowclan

Apprentice (if they have one):-

Backstory: She was originally from Thunderclan but her parents committed a crime and were killed during it when she was still a kit. Leaving her alone in the forest near Shadowclan. She was accepted to be part of the clan.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 April 2020 at 7:13 AM

Making another

Name: Hawkpaw

Personality: Likes to get his own way, Independent, Loyal

Appearance: Black pelt and blue eyes

Clan: Riverclan

Clan Role: Apprentice

Apprentice (if they have one): -

Backstory: He was clan born, but his father is Unknown and his mother left for the easy life of a kittypet. He’s been quite gloomy and dark since and hates people talking about it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 10:14 AM

@galaxyleopard and @snowkitties, you're all accepted! These are my following characters:

Name: Truthseeker

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Truthseeker is quiet and anti-social. He finds it hard to communicate with other clan members because of this. Thus, making him a total loner.

Appearance: Truthseeker is a handsome black tom with silver-blue eyes. He has a broad and athletic build.

Clan: ShadowClan

Apprentice (if they have one): N/A

Backstory: Truthseeker was neglected and abused by his parents. He wanted to inflict self harm upon himself and had multiple suicidal thoughts. The only real parental figure he had was his mentor, Blackwhisper, who was killed by a rogue. Things were starting to go real bad for him until one day, when he was hunting for prey; he met a WindClan medicine cat named Silverjay. He then helps the medicine cat who was on the search for herbs. Ever since that day, the two meet in private and formed a bond. Little did Truthseeker know that he was beginning to develop feelings for him.

Name: Silverjay

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Silverjay is a charming, outgoing, gullible and cheerful tomcat. He likes interacting with his clan mates (which find him annoying) and collecting herbs.

Appearance: Silverjay is a handsome white tabby tomcat with bright yellow eyes and tufted ears (similar to that of a lynx's or bobcat's). He has a lithe and sleek build.

Clan: WindClan

Clan Role: Medicine Cat

Backstory: Silverjay as a kit made many friends due to his personality. He always gets into trouble when he gets caught trying to leave the nursery to explore. At three moons old, he began having visions and messages from StarClan. Because of this, he became the medicine cat's apprentice at three moons old. He found it fun and interesting to be one so he took his job seriously. One day when he was collecting herbs, he met a Shadow Clan warrior named Truthseeker. He was surprised when the warrior started helping find herbs. Ever since that day, the two met in private and became friends. Soon, Silverjay started developing feelings for Truthseeker.

Name: Morningsong

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Morningsong is a very passionate and determined warrior. She is very egoistical and hates it when someone tells her she's wrong.

Appearance: A pale ginger she-cat with a white chest and green eyes. She has a big and muscular build.

Clan: Thunderclan

Backstory: Morningsong wanted to be a warrior ever since she was a kit. When everyone was asleep, Morningsong would sneak out of the nursery and train in secret. Her mentor Swiftwind was impressed with her skills and praise her for it. Morningsong then becomes one of ThunderClan's best warriors. Because of that, she started bragging about it which causes everyone in her clan to dislike her.

(Also, let's begin the story, shall we?)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 April 2020 at 10:17 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
So that’s at least one cat in each clan. Are we going to wait for more members before starting? I can go look for warrior fans and let them know if you like

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 10:18 AM

((@galaxyleopard, sure! And also we should just rp while waiting for others.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 April 2020 at 10:20 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sure! Is there going to be another topic or here? Also, I just got a Foo from the Vend so I’m shaking all over with excitement xD

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 16 April 2020 at 10:21 AM

@thelaizywolf
Can you reserve a spot for me? I want to join but i have a zoom meeting soon.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 10:22 AM

((@galaxyleopard the rp is just here and @meisawesome, sure! We will be starting the rp and I will be giving you a summary once you get back

Truthseeker
I head my towards where me and Silverjay meet. Strange. I feel my heart beating faster.

Silverjay
Should I tell him?, I wondered as I head my way towards out meeting place.

Morningsong
I head my way back to caml with a squirrel on my Jaws.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 16 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
I think I'm done!

Name: Shadowstorm

Sexuality: straight

Personality: she mainly likes to work alone (or at least with cats she likes), and distrusts some cats. If she does like someone (friendship or otherwise), she won't normally show it outwards. She is quick to anger, and will not hesitate to fight if you go to far.

Apperance: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KMc2yrpLsYoerjAH9 https://photos.app.goo.gl/QCsNQgh7rDB3c2u59 https://photos.app.goo.gl/NtLoZi9cbEsycpWE8 (i hope these are fine!)

Clan: Windclan (thunderclan was to generic and shadowclan would've been confusing)

Role: Warrior

Apprentice: N/A

Backstory: when she was an apprentice, her sister, Shadepaw, was wounded in battle and died in the clan. This almost pushed her to ask her leader if she could train to become a medicine cat, so that way she could help prevent more deaths, but she decided that being a warrior had more opportunities for revenge. So she trained harder than ever, just waiting for that day to get revenge on that cat. And it finally paid off when she came to battle. Needless to say, she made sure he had a painful death. (Idk what else to have here other than that :/)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 11:37 AM

@meisawesome you're accepted!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 16 April 2020 at 11:51 AM

( I’m gonna wait for more river clan cats before I play Hawkpaw

Dawnpelt lifted her head as Morningsong came back, she looked into the forest for danger then stepped out to taste the air for prey

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 16 April 2020 at 11:58 AM

(Quick question: i request to know what time of day it is. This stuff is very importiant to me)

She padded back into camp from a patrol. Nothing had been scented near their territory. She wasn't feeling anything at the moment, so she knew it was going to be a good rest-of-the-day.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 April 2020 at 9:38 PM

((this takes place in an autumn morning

Truthseeker
I stopped when I reached our meeting place and smiled when I caught the familiar face of Silverjay.

Silverjay
"Hi Truthseeker!" I greeted. "It's a beautiful Leaf-fall morning, is it not?" I trotted towards my friend with a proud smile.

Morningsong
I placed my kill on the kill pile. StarClan really appreciates me! This is my fourth kill of the day!

((Made another character!

Name: Sharptalon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Sharp Talon is a stoic and serious warrior. He dislikes others who do not do their job properly. Though he is like that, he is a soft side that anyone barely sees.

Appearance: A small grey tomcat with bright yellow eyes. Has a long thick scar on the bridge of his nose.

Clan: RiverClan

Clan Role: Deputy

Apprentice (if they have one): ((@galaxyleopard, can Hawkpaw be his apprentice?

Backstory: Sharptalon had a sister named Rosethorn, who died of greencough. He took care of her orphaned kits but they also shared the same fate as their mother. Ever since that day, he grew bitter and does duties as a warrior more often. The apprentices he was once trained, said that he was very scary and intimidating. When he became the Clan Deputy he hugely becomes devoted of the role.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 5:56 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 I’m more than happy for Sharptalon to be Hawkpaws mentor! ❤️

Dawnpelt dived into a bush after a mouse and trotted back to camp to put it with the fresh kill, she stopped to speak to Morningsong,
“Hey Morningsong! You’ve done well today!”

Hawkpaw looked around the camp for something to do before pouncing after a bee in the air

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 6:20 AM

Silverjay
Me and Truthseeker did what we do as usual. We talk about our day and how it went.

Truthseeker
I noticed the way Silverjay talked. He was hiding something.

Morningsong
I smiled proudly. "Thanks Dawnpelt!"

Sharptalon
I glared at Hawkpaw. "Warriors do not act like kits, Hawkpaw." I chided.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 6:28 AM

Dawnpelt smiled and dipped her head, she took a mouse from the pile and began eating by the dens.

Hawkpaw scowled and looked over to Sharptalon,
“Good job I’m not a warrior then huh?”
He shot back

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 6:34 AM

Truthseeker & Silverjay
The two tomcats still continued talking to each other in their meeting place.

Morningsong
I energetically walk over to the den and head towards Dawnpelt. "Psst! Hey! Wanna hunt together?!" Dawnpelt is the only friend that I have in ThunderClan since other warriors really hate me for some reason.

Sharptalon
How dare he! I fought the urge to teach him a lesson and looked at him. "Very well. If you do not want to be a warrior." My face darkens. "Go join your family then." With a flick if my tail, I leave him.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 6:38 AM

Dawnpelt lifted her head, her eyes glowing,
“Of course i would! Anything to get away from here!”
She bounded to her feet and waited for Morningsong to be ready.

Hawkpaw shook his head, he felt anger burning in him, why was he always doing something wrong? Can a cat not take a break? He sighed, and when Sharptalon was out of sight he slipped out of camp and headed for The Twoleg place

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 6:42 AM

Morningsong
I led Dawnpelt to my usual hunting spot and-- Hold on... That scent. I stopped in my tracks and sniffed in the air. There were two scents; one belonging to a ShadowClan cat and the other one a WindClan cat. "Dawnpelt... Follow me and be quiet.." I said softly and began following the scent.

Sharptalon
"Why am I so hard on him?" I muttered as I went in circles. I sighed heavily and decided to hunt some prey.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 6:47 AM

Dawnpelt tilted her head,
“What is it? I dont see anything.”
She said quietly.

Hawkpaw growled as a twig hit him in the face, he slipped through the forest and paused at the Thunderpath, he’d never been here alone and his heart was pounding. He waited for the monsters to clear

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 6:51 AM

Morningsong
I stopped at a clearing and quickly hid in the bushes as I see the two cats.

Truthseeker
"Silverjay, is something wrong?" I asked him, a concern tone in my voice.

Silverjay
I hesitated for a moment. "Truthseeker, there is something I wish to tell you." I lowered my head. "It's that-- I.."

Sharptalon
When I returned back from my hunt (sadly, I haven't returned with prey in my jaws) I looked around for Hawkpaw.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 6:55 AM

Dawnpelt copied her and stayed out of sight, she whispered in a low voice,
“Morningsong, is this wrong? Should we be here?”

Hawkpaw bolted across the Thunderpath and relaxed on the other side, he looked around smiling, he felt so free, and so close to his mother. He jumped up onto the fence to wait for her to come out of the Twoleg nest. He stayed low and alert so he wouldn’t be spotted.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 6:59 AM

Morningsong
"Here.." I beckoned her to the bush. "Have a look.."

Silverjay
I stared at Truthseeker in his eyes, sweat dripping on my fur. "I-- I have... Feelings for you...."

Truthseeker
My jaw dropped, my heart beating twice as faster than before. "Silverjay...."

Sharptalon
No! No! Where is he! Panicking, I fastly exit the camp and try to pick up his scent.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 7:05 AM

Dawnpelt obeyed and looked through seeing the two cats.
“Wha-What?”
She whispered.

( I’m going to play Hawkpaws mother whilst hes there )

Hawkpaw leaped into the garden as his mother, Misty, came through the door. She bounded over to meet him.
“Mum! I missed you! Why did you leave me?”

Misty looked down at him with all the affection in the world,
“Hawkpaw you know I had to. I wasn’t comfortable there. And I missed you too.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 7:09 AM

((okay))

Truthseeker
I smiled softly at Silverjay. "Well, let's just say I also have feelings for you."

Silverjay
I smiled as well, trying to hold back tears. He really...... Am I dreaming?

Morningsong
That wasn't what I was expecting. In fact, this is so heartwarming.

Sharptalon
Where is his scent?! Where is his scent-- There it is!! I immediately followed it and when I stopped at the thunderpath I muttered. "What are you up to?" I crossed the thunderpath easily as there were no sight of monsters.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 7:13 AM

Dawnpelt shook her head,
“No this isn’t right, they’re from different clans!”
She said, trying to keep her voice low but failing a bit.

Hawkpaw lifted his head at his name and bolted to a nearby bush where he rolled in the mud to get rid of his scent.

Misty had an idea so stayed in the centre of the garden and tried to act like normal

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 17 April 2020 at 7:17 AM

Truthseeker
My ears perk up as I heard something. Though I dismissed it. It probably was a squirrel or something.

Silverjay
I nuzzled my face in Truthseeker's cheek. "Thanks for accepting my feelings.."

Morningsong
"Yeah, not to mention they're both tomcats." I mumbled.

Sharptalon
I stopped at my tracks, when I lost his scent.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 17 April 2020 at 7:21 AM

Dawnpelt scoffed, she stood, debating wether to jump out at them or walk away,
“That’s weird, someone should stop them.”
She said, not bothering if she was heard or not anymore.

Misty jumped up onto the fence and looked down at Sharptalon,
“Missing something Sharptalon? Dont tell me my sons gone missing!”

Hawkpaw smiled, Misty was quite bright for a kittypet, anyway, she didnt leave Riverclan long ago so a bit of Hawkpaws scent was still on her fur anyway