in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 30 May 2020 at 10:42 AM

Nala opened her beak to talk just as Cain butted in,
“That doesn’t matter.”
He said.
“Nala you go. I’m not coming.”

Nala looked at him alarmed, they’d been together forever, and he’d never told her to leave him. She looked at each of the others and then to Napoleon, she dipped her head at them all and smiled.
“Well, I can’t stay out here, I’d love to come in and get to know you all!”
She said warmly, ignoring Cain’s icy stare.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 May 2020 at 10:45 AM

"I'm going to be on watch." Napoleon excused himself as he exits the nest and flies away.

(gtg

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 30 May 2020 at 10:55 AM

Piffy made room for Nala in the middle of the den.

Nieve started to fiddle with her pendant, which in the midst of all the excitement of tonight, had forgotten it was still hanging around her neck.

She glanced over to Cain's distant figure in the doorway, hesitant to come in.
He must be afraid to lose her.

She then thought of her loving and wise grandmother, who would certainly help were she still alive.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 30 May 2020 at 10:58 AM

Nala reluctantly came in and settled in the warm, she looked up at them,
“I can’t thank you enough for this!”
She said, happily.

Cain watched her go and felt a little tear in his heart, he knew he was overreacting and she’d come back to him the next day, but just the thought of being without her hurt badly.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 May 2020 at 11:05 AM

(gtg

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 30 May 2020 at 11:49 AM

Bye! )

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 May 2020 at 9:37 PM

Napoleon came back. He was covered in snow and shakes it off. "It's freezing cold outside." He states, before going to his shared room with his friends to rest.

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 30 May 2020 at 9:43 PM

Piffy yawns, which catches Nieves's attention.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say that everyone is ready for some rest," she states, noticing Napoleon retreating to their guest quarters.

Nieve cuddles with Piffy in the den, and Crusoe lays beside them as well, staying close to the entryway in case of any worrying situation.

He gazes at Cain, who was still huddled outside. He was somewhat puzzled why this crow wouldn't warm up. He shrugged his shoulders and hunkered down.

*gn b back tomorrow 😊*

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 May 2020 at 10:18 PM

(ok

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 4:43 AM

Nala settled down at the edge and cleaned her feathers before trying to sleep.

Cain looked over at the nest and scowled, before sitting in the snow and looking out across the land.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 6:32 AM

When morning arrived, Napoleon was the first to wake. He lazily and sleepily walks outside his room. He nearly jumps and screeches when he sees a vulture adorned with silver armour.

Scar Face's warriors.. Napoleon thought.

"Good day, Ser peregrine." The soldier said. The soldier began explaining to keep an eye out of the resistance known as "The Light of Aviare".

He had heard about that resistance and its numerous failed attempts to take down Scar Face. When the soldier was done talking, he excused himself and left Nieve's nest.

Napoleon released a sigh of relief he had been holding.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 6:44 AM

Nala still sleeping

Cain woke and immediately looked beside him for Nala before remembering she left him. He scowled and looked around for a source of food.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 6:48 AM

Napoleon decided to buy some food in the market rather that hunt. He didn't want to bump into one of those soldiers while hunting.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 6:54 AM

Cain saw Napoleon leave and had the temptation to follow him just to find out more about him, so he flew to the nearest tree to see where he went.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 7:15 AM

When he had arrived at the local market, he had purchased some vole and mouse meat. When he left, he felt eyes on him. It was rare sight to see a bird of prey to buy food.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 7:18 AM

Cain flew to the ground as he wasn’t worried about Napoleon knowing he was following him. Cain looked around, he barely ever came here as he liked to find his own food.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 7:21 AM

Napoleon stretches his wings before taking off. He felt the weight of the meat in the bags slow him down, which he didn't mind.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 7:26 AM

Cain ignored him and looked around at all the food for sale. He shook his head and o flew to a branch on a large tree.

Nala woke and immediately looked outside for Cain, she got worried when he wasn’t there. Where was he? Did he leave her? Did he not like her anymore? She knew there was no use trying to find him as if he was flying somewhere, she was too small to catch up.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 7:35 AM

Napoleon arrived and placed the food on the dining table. He then notices Nala and says. "Good morning."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 7:37 AM

Nala looks up,
“Um hi, have you seen Cain? He didn’t wait for me, he’s gone.”
She asked desperately.

Cain flew over the land looking for prey or leftovers from other animals.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 8:31 AM

"I don't know, I'm so sorry." Napoleon apologies.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 8:33 AM

Nala looked away and flew around the area looking for him incase he settled in a tree the night before.
“Cain? Cain where are you?”
She called, as loud as she could.

Cain spotted a mouse and tried to catch it though he was bad at catching live animals. He missed and it ran away.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 9:03 AM

Napoleon sighs when the hummingbird left. He decides to prepare their breakfast.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 9:06 AM

Nala gave up, Cain clearly wasn’t around so she flew back to the nest, and searched nearby trees and bushes for berries or flowers.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 31 May 2020 at 9:12 AM

(gtg

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 31 May 2020 at 9:15 AM

Nieve woke up with a start.

She yawned and saw Napoleon preparing breakfast. Startled, she jumped up.

"Oh my. I slept a bit too long, I see."
She quickly preened her feathers and began helping prepare breakfast. She then noticed someone missing.
"Where's Nala?"

Then she kept gazing around the den and gasped.
"And where's Crusoe?"

He wasn't to be found in her hollow. She wanted to panic but took a breath and told herself to be calm.
Meanwhile, Piffy started to stir and lazily opened her eyes.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 9:17 AM

(Bye!)
Nala couldn’t find anything to eat and she was still wondering about Cain, so went back to the nest to see the others awake.

Cain caught a shrew and sat to eat it, out of sight by the bushes.

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 31 May 2020 at 9:29 AM

Nieve sighed, relieved to see Nala buzz in.
"Oh Nala, I bet you're hungry. Here, have some of these berries. You've probably never seen them before. They're called starberries. I named them myself. They are pretty rare and I found them on a hunt once. They are very sweet and it gives you some energy. Unfortunately for me, it's a bit too sweet so you can have the rest if you'd like."

She pauses.
"Or if you want some nectar then there are some small flowers located at the bottom of some trees around here that also is nice and sweet. They grow without any interference since there is no hummingbirds who live here, so you'll have plenty. They are a soft purple flower with little blue dots on the petals. But make sure you don't eat the poisonous ones. Those are a bright orange with filaments that stick out a sparkling green. They seem attractive, but they are deadly."

Piffy, now well awake, skips to the table.
"Ooh, what is for breakfast today?!"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 31 May 2020 at 9:36 AM

Nala took in everything she said, all the information was new to her, as when she was younger she’d only lived off the more common blackberries and occasional strawberries.
“Okay, thank you!”
She said, warmly and took some steps towards the starberries. Trying to memorise what it looked like so she’d know if she came across more.

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 31 May 2020 at 9:52 AM

Piffy sat on the little stump she always sat on to eat at the table at Nieve's. It gave her a little boost so she can reach the top. Then she noticed Nala making a move towards the berries.

Piffy hopped down. She smiled and offered her seat to her, Nala being smaller than her.

*brb*