Crown Forest RP sign ups (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 June 2020 at 10:20 AM

DISCLAIMER: @galaxyleopard MADE THE ORIGINAL. I DID NOT MAKE IT, I AM ONLY TRYING TO DO IT AGAIN AFTER ITS SHORT LIFE. THANK HER INSTEAD OF ME!

About the RP

A group of teens were left behind on a camping trip. They got caught with powers by the other kids in their class and the teachers, shocked refused to bring them home. They had a fall out about who’s fault it was and split into two groups. Good and evil. The coyotes roamed the land around the evil half, protecting the land, the wolves protected the good. The evil wanted the good out and the good wanted the evil out. Maybe there’s a way home? 

Land layout

Forest - https://postimg.cc/p5jYqNp8

Camp Layouts - https://postimg.cc/VSBvwmV4

Name - 
* Nickname -
Age -
Gender -
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - 
Power ( 1 power ) -
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - 
Appearance - 
Likes/ Dislikes -
Personality
*History -

Spaces 

5 / 8 Good
Adaya/ female/ can make things out of shadows
Sora/ female/ can see the future and tell prophecies
Kokoro/ female/ emotional suggestion
Lance/ male/ weapon creation/ manipulation
Elijah/ male/ telekinesis

6 / 8 Evil
Kayne/ male/ can preform some spells
Ender/ female/ can make shadowey creatures (see continued)
Deion/ male/ can take the energy from others
Jaxel/ male/ can grow thorny vines from the ground
Kari/ female/ pyrokinesis
Yoshino/yoshi/ female/ beast summoning/ evolution

Link to RP: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73725

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 11:00 AM

@meisawesome
Thanks for remaking this!

Name - Adaya
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - Good
Power ( 1 power ) - Makes objects and animals out of shadows
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - Wings
Appearance - https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wallpaperup.com%2F484819%2Fanime_girl_angel_beautiful_wings_warrior_smile_sword.html&psig=AOvVaw0Qz8SxoF7JTZf-UR12RH6O&ust=1592750642299000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKiB_OTQkOoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes, war, being alone, exploring and water. Dislikes snow.
Personality - She’s quite a loner, never has a hard time choosing between people and things because she never worries about regret. Most first impressions you get of her will be hostility, but inside, she’s quite warm and kind.
She’s close friends with Kayne, and wanted to join his side, but didn’t like the feeling of trying to be evil so left to be good. Her loyalty is often questioned as she considers herself neutral.

Name - Kayne
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - Evil
Power ( 1 power ) - Can preform a few spells.
Appearance - https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F505458758180005213%2F&psig=AOvVaw02oBSmR10C4P0LxHlpqs8-&ust=1592751217483000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLDWmezSkOoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAK
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes, darkness and animals, magic and woodland. Dislikes, water as he can’t swim, and the feeling of falling.
Personality - Loyal and respectful, he is quick tempered but has a soft and loving side within.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 June 2020 at 11:47 AM

@galaxyleopard
Shadow manipulation is a popular choice, and for that, i will add a more detailed description for one of my characters, just so we make sure they dont have the exact same abilities.

Name: Sora
Side: Evil
Power: can forsee the future/ tell prophecies
Unnatural feature: nothing permanent, but her eyes shift to a pure black when she is having a vision
Apperance: http://imgur.com/gallery/CY6YLkL
Dislikes: (mildly) her prophecies, darkness, and anything scary.
Personality: she is really secretive and doesn't like confrontation. Unless asked, she doesn't tell anyone about her vision, 'cause she thinks no one wants to listen about her visions. She is also a really good liar, and can fool most people, but she doesn't do it that much because it makes her feel dirty inside.
History: she joins the evil side mostly on peer-pressure

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 June 2020 at 11:50 AM

@meisawesome
Cool! How many people should we wait for before starting?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 June 2020 at 11:58 AM

@galaxyleopard
I would like to wait until all the spots are filled, but if that takes to long, we wil start it at the current smount of people. Also, i got a character ready.

Name - Ender (name may be subject to change)
* Nickname -
Age - 15
Gender - female
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - good
Power ( 1 power ) - Shadow manipulation (see 'power- continued')
*Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - a shadowey version of wolf ears and tail
Appearance - http://imgur.com/gallery/0zOWgKP
Likes/ Dislikes - likes twilight (the time of day), story telling, and music. She dislikes noon, and social interaction.
Personality - she is pretty much a loner. She gets bored a little easily, and she is often entertaining herself with her shadow things. She doesn't use her powers infront of anyone, and only uses them when she is certain that she is alone. Because of this, most people don't know that she even has powers! All exept one... Sora. Why? Because prophecies don't care about you.
*History - when she was little - while her powers were still developing, she wondered what it would be like to give her shadow some ears and a tail. So she did just that, only when she wanted to get rid of them, she couldn't. So she panicked a little, until she realised that she could hide them. Since that day, she promised herself to never do anything to people.

Powers- Continued: Shadow manipulation is the best way to describe it. She can make things out of shadow, to the point of them being real things. But for one, they will always remain the same thing: pure black with a glowing white light for eyes and sometimes a mouth. Secondly, they can't take a hit. Something as small as a bee sting will be enough to 'kill' them. When that happens - either she gets rid of them, or they take damage - they always dissapear in a smoke-like fassion. The only way to keep them together, is if she focusses all her energy into keeping them together.
She can also go 'inside' of them, where she basically plays as them. This, however, brings her into a more vulnerable state. For while she is inside them, she cant see her surroundings or make more shadows.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 June 2020 at 5:06 PM

Here's my character!

Name - Deion
Nickname - Dei
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Power - Energy steal, he can drain a person’s energy by touching them, causing them to feel tired or faint.
Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - He has striped tattoos on his arms that glow blue when he uses his power.
Appearance - Spiky black hair with one white streak, bright blue eyes, dark clothes.
Likes - power, chaos, entertainment, messing with others
Dislikes - people stronger than him, being bored
Personality - Cruel, unpredictable 
History - Joined the evil side because they allowed him to freely use his power.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 June 2020 at 5:36 PM

@summerglow4a
Accepted!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 June 2020 at 4:07 AM

Bump!

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 June 2020 at 8:35 PM

@meisawesome my brain blanked out halfway through so this took a lot longer to write than it should have. Im sorry for not replying sooner- (⌒_⌒; )
Name - Kokoro
* Nickname - Koko
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Power ( 1 power ) - Emotional Suggestion (using the twin feelers on her head, she can alter the emotions of anyone that she is touching.)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - Two fluffy appendages on her head that she uses for her power
Appearance - Lololol does everyone except me use images as their character's designs? Kokoro has light brown hair, with two pink feelers that resemble a moth's antennae sprouting out from it. She's slightly pale, and is rather small. I can link a drawing of her if you want tho. When in disguise, she will pin down her feelers to her hair and pretend it's just dyed. However, the feelers are very sensitive, so if there's no regular humans around, she wont pin her antennae down.
Likes/ Dislikes - She likes snuggles, hot cocoa, and other warm things. She dislikes the cold, overly confident people, and spicy foods.
Personality - She's a rather simple person. She is generally happy-go-lucky and loves to cuddle up to other people to stay warm. However, she's not a morning person and gets extremely snarky if you wake her up too early. She has a passion for thinking up of weird things and often insults people in the least expected ways. She has mild trust issues. Reason why is in the History section of the form.
*History - Before the camping trip, she always stuck with her best friend. He also had went on the camping trip, but had promptly fled with the others when he learned about the kids with powers in the class. This is when she learned that no right-minded human would accept someone with powers. She went to the good side because it was the first choice she had, and she didn't want to waste the opportunity and end up alone.
*Other - She is mildly scared of being alone, but not enough to call it a phobia.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 June 2020 at 9:36 PM

@fanficmelon
Accepted. Now, to you all, i encourage you all to find more people to join. I know this is a petty thing to do, but I'm just trying to make sure this roleplay doesn't die before it even starts. Plus, i really want to make it to the 'climax', unlike the other.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 June 2020 at 11:09 PM

I'll ping some people!
@wingedfox
@shadowdragon28

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 June 2020 at 9:57 AM

Thanks, @summerglow4a! This'll be fun!

Name - Jaxel Delia
* Nickname - Jax
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Power ( 1 power ) - He can grow thorny vines out of the ground.
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - Ramlike horns.
Appearance - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AYP_7uLhI9dGcyEJJf9PO458rUGVxJXMeRP43Z7sTA_ndQu1lZbYFDo/
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes fluffy things and dislikes most other things.
Personality- Generally unfriendly to humans or anyone on the good side. He doesn't like most people, unless he becomes really close friends with them. After that he's a big fuzzball though.
*History - I will add this later when I have more time 😊

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 June 2020 at 10:16 AM

@wingedfox
Accepted!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 June 2020 at 11:36 AM

@meisawesome Thanks for telling me about this RP, last time (for the previous one) I joined late so didn't really know what was happening. So thanks for informing me about this one 😊

It might take me awhile to fill out the form. So is it possible that I can reserve both an Evil and a Good spot?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 June 2020 at 11:42 AM

@skymoare
Yeah, sure! Its better to take some time to make a good character, rather than rush it out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 June 2020 at 1:49 PM

@meisawesome , Can I join? 😊
@summerglow4a , Thanks for pinging!
(Also I don't have time right now to make another character, but can I reserve a good side character that I will make later?)

Name - Kari Solus
* Nickname - None
Age - 17
Gender - female
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - evil
Power ( 1 power ) - pyrokinesis (fire breath, summoning and controlling fire, fire immunity)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings etc. ) - (see pic)She has a reddish-orange dragon tail which ends in a green tuft, and light green dragon horns
Appearance - https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/00e5e2b2-0ccd-4a52-a021-99518f39bb4c/dd4w4un-82bd17b1-51ef-4ec1-8e43-716583ed7e12.png/v1/fill/w_870,h_870,q_80,strp/dragon_lady_by_cerulea_blue_dd4w4un-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04NzAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMGU1ZTJiMi0wY2NkLTRhNTItYTAyMS05OTUxOGYzOWJiNGNcL2RkNHc0dW4tODJiZDE3YjEtNTFlZi00ZWMxLThlNDMtNzE2NTgzZWQ3ZTEyLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD04NzAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.Gro8gSQoZmy6XNBj8wlCWHiBpiz7t2RGdk-UxGJCrnk
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes: fire, reptiles, talking, Dislikes: water, bathes, and rules
Personality - Kari is energetic, ambitious, and likes to 'play with fire.' She enjoys doing daring things, and likes the feeling of adrenaline running through her veins. She hates rules and likes being free. She views the world as a 'dog eat dog world', and she will do anything to be top dog and win. She always tries to choose the side that she thinks will win, and has no qualms about betraying her side and turning tail if she thinks they will lose. She views the harm that she causes to other people as 'nothing personal' and that she's just doing what she has to win. She also likes talking to people and is very outgoing, though she does not trust any of her 'friends.' What many people don't know about her is that contrary to her personality, her hobby is lizard-watching, and she knows a lot about different species of reptiles.
*History - Before the trip, Kari was a student with bad grades who normally fooled around and skipped school. She frequently got detention and hung out with the delinquents. She personally didn't care about the good vs. evil conflict. She just joined the evil side just because she believed they could win, because they didn't restrict the use of their power. She thinks of her choice as 'nothing personal' and holds no loyalty to the evil side.
*Other - When's she's mad, smoke comes out when she exhales

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 June 2020 at 2:02 PM

@shadowdragon28 I feel like our characters are going to get along pretty well

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 June 2020 at 2:27 PM

@shadowdragon28
Accepted, and sure!

(After rereading all of yours i feel like mine are severely underplayed ;-; )

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 June 2020 at 10:12 PM

@summerglow4a
(ayeeee I can see that! I feel like they'll have a mutual relationship of bothering and annoying each other)

(also I just noticed does Kari have ears? I didn't see that at first oop)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 June 2020 at 11:37 AM

@meisawesome 
Here's mine! Sort of choked up on some places so it's not really that good.

I dunno, but just a suggestion, maybe put some weaknesses for the power? Some of the power(s) seem a little op.

Name - Yoshino Fidochi
* Nickname - Yoshi
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - evil
Power ( 1 power ) - Beast Summoning, and evolution (can summon, but also change into beasts/creatures)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) -  https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p720x720/26992022_184078879013932_3696880646540028808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=KHFGhFquC7cAX-Vtytq&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=823899252a84ba0fa3541e4a7014ffd4&oe=5F19201F  
Appearance -https://pm1.narvii.com/5783/9dc4b55859c5f0f8803988cf9fff3da58c2de764_hq.jpg  . Wears an eye patch over her right eye to cover her unnatural feature
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes battle, darkness, night, fire, power, chaos and a strange love for apples. Dislikes: water, bright lights, cold and her past.
Personality- "Kill first, ask questions later" Yoshi feels that her purpose in life is to fight. She can be cold and anti-social. She can be very rude. She only warms up to certain people. She can also be very sarcastic and often picks fights with Lance. Motto: "I kill to live, live to kill" and "Rules are made to be broken"
*History -  Born as a poor orphan. Cast aside due to her red eye. Had a pretty bad childhood, but was adopted by a very rich family. The rich family taught her to fight and kill. Basically a child soldier. Sent to school and the camp to have a "normal" school life.  

Name -  Lance Heian
* Nickname - 
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Power ( 1 power ) -  Weapon Manipulation/Creation
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - Wings made of blue lightning 
Appearance - https://i.pinimg.com/474x/77/bf/6b/77bf6bf80e1e6d95e9fdaab6005b2822--yellow-hair-black-hair.jpg  
Likes/ Dislikes - Likes: Storms, thunder/lighting, forges, friends, water (only because it conducts electricity. Dislikes: disloyal people, (and other stuff that I can't think of)
Personality - Loyal, likes to joke around
*History - Comes from a wealthy family who are rivals with Yoshino's adoptive family. Went to the camp to live like a "normal-not-very-wealthy-school-life"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 June 2020 at 12:11 PM

@skymoare
Both of them are accepted!

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 June 2020 at 2:48 PM

@meisawesome
Although I'm interested in joining, I've been a bit stuck with creating a character. If it's not too much trouble, could I just bring Kora and Rebecca from the original over? They are still compelling characters for me, and I'd love to see them "live."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 June 2020 at 2:50 PM

@arcana
Yeah, sure. Just make sure their not OP, I'm having trouble telling what is, and what isnt.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 June 2020 at 2:54 PM

@meisawesome
I'll be keeping some parts of them the same, but I'll make sure to tone down their powers if needed/alter parts to be better.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 June 2020 at 4:22 PM

@meisawesome
(Thanks for reserving! Here is my second character!)

Name - Elijah Williams
* Nickname - Eli
Age - 16
Gender - male
Side ( Good Or Evil ) - good
Power ( 1 power ) - telekinesis(can throw things around, can use as an attack)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings etc. ) - His eyes glow a bright yellow when he is using telekinesis
Appearance - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/91/67/41/91674180b91045afe45ecb79658f27b3.jpg
Likes/ Dislikes -Likes nature, his alone time, rules, Dislikes: immoral people, people who don't agree with his moral views, rule breakers, people with powers, criminals
Personality - Elijah is uptight and reserved. He is calm and can keep a cool head in bad situations. He believes in upholding the rules and doing what is 'right', even when no one else is there. He secretly dislikes all people with supernatural powers(including himself), as he believes that they are too powerful and can easily use their power for bad. He thinks that it is his responsibility to use his powers to protect normal people from others with power. He has a very low self esteem and is humble. He has a rigid moral code.
*History - Elijah's parents died when he was young. They were a pair of well known criminals and died by recklessly driving while escaping from cops. They were murderers and used their telekinesis ability to commit many crimes. He was adopted by his foster parents who taught him to follow the rules. He has tried to do his best for them, though he secretly feels like he doesn't deserve their love. He despises his real parents, and has sworn to never be like them and use his powers for good. He was the top of his class at school. He joined the good side because he felt like he must uphold the law and do what is right.
*Other - He is a deadly far ranged fighter, but is weak physically and can be beaten in close range easily

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 June 2020 at 5:19 PM

Sorry for the long response, i was drawing!

@shadowdragon28 accepted! Glad we got some males on the good side.
@arcana alright.
Also, I'm switching ender and sora, to fit better. Im still keeping their alignments (not something you need to put), its just they'll be on different sides.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 25 June 2020 at 11:01 AM

@meisawesome, hi can I join?

Name - Marie
* Nickname - Knightsbane (she calls herself that)
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Power ( 1 power ) - Chronokinesis (when she uses this power, she cannot access this power until one week has passed)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - She has six pitch black wings, two covering her face, the other two covering her legs/feet and the last two which she uses to fly around (kinda like a seraphim).
Appearance - Marie has short gray hair and she has silver eyes. She wears clothing like this: https://pin.it/1N9P7mx.
Likes/ Dislikes - She likes listening to music (mostly orchestras) and loves to read books. She dislikes seeing others in pain.
Personality - Enigmatic in nature, Marie has a cold and foreboding personality. However, she does have a warm and empathetic side anyone rarely sees and is always willing to lend someone her lending hand.
*History - She joined the good side because she knows it's the right thing to do.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 June 2020 at 11:54 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Could you maybe change the power/give it more weaknesses? I'm just scared because you could easily abuse it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 25 June 2020 at 8:44 PM

@meisawesome, here's the edited version:

Name - Marie
* Nickname - Knightsbane (she calls herself that)
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Power ( 1 power ) - Chronokinesis (when she uses this power, she cannot access this power until one month has passed, also she will feel weak for an entire week)
* Unnatural Feature ( Horns, wings ect. ) - She has six pitch black wings, two covering her face, the other two covering her legs/feet and the last two which she uses to fly around (kinda like a seraphim).
Appearance - Marie has short gray hair and she has silver eyes. She wears clothing like this: https://pin.it/1N9P7mx.
Likes/ Dislikes - She likes listening to music (mostly orchestras) and loves to read books. She dislikes seeing others in pain.
Personality - Enigmatic in nature, Marie has a cold and foreboding personality. However, she does have a warm and empathetic side anyone rarely sees and is always willing to lend someone her lending hand.
*History - She joined the good side because she knows it's the right thing to do.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 June 2020 at 11:22 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Alright, thats better. Thanks!

@galaxyleopard, @summerglow4a, @fanficmelon, @wingedfox, wanna start the rp?