Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 June 2020 at 10:28 AM

😸
Link to sign-ups: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73724#1618129

Starts with the last day of camp, everyone is collecting wood and other chores, we are hiding our unknown features.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 25 June 2020 at 11:42 PM

Marie

I was busy reading some novels, since I was the first to complete the chores and whatnot.

Arthur

I was sitting right next with my sister, reading the same novel.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 3:39 AM

Adaya sighed and kicked a rock on the ground all the way back to camp, slowing only to make sure her wings were tucked into her jumper.

Kanye sat at the edge of the forest and gazed out into the dense woodland. They and their class had been in this forest for a few days now, and it’d be time to leave soon. Everyone seemed to be bored, there wasn’t much to do here.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 June 2020 at 3:42 AM

Marie

Ever since I was a young girl, I would each of my six wings. It was difficult, yes, but it became easy now that I do it often.

Arthur

I hope that I wont have to use my powers soon.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 8:41 AM

Adaya sighed and put the few sticks in her hands on the fire, she noticed Kayne not doing chores so ran over and lightly kicked him in the back.

Kayne immediately spun around,
“Hey! Adaya! What did you do that for?”
He said, rubbing his back.

Adaya rolled her eyes,
“Why aren’t you doing chores? Teacher said we have to do all of them ‘or else’!”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 9:42 AM

Sora

She just sat on the ground, mumbling the lyrics to 'lemon boy' as she drew.

Ender

She dragged the firewood back to camp. It was annoying, yes, but she didn't want to make the teacher angry

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 9:43 AM

Adaya sighed when Kayne didn’t move.
“Come on you big lump!”
She said, tugging at his arm.

Kayne rolled his eyes,
“No Adaya! Are you scared to get told off or something? Chill out!”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 9:49 AM

Sora
She stopped to admire her work so far. It was one of the freaks from the Autodale series, and she thought it looked pretty good!

Ender
She dropped the wood next to the firepit. She clenched her hands out of annoyance.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 9:52 AM

Adaya stormed off and slumped to the ground as far from Kayne as she could. Even though he was her best friend, he could be pretty infuriating at times!

Kayne smirked to himself and quickly ran his fingers through his hair.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 10:02 AM

Sora
She suddenly felt a compulsion. She always got this when she was having a vision, and from past experience, she had to leave the area. She quickly signed her drawing and ran away to a suitable area.

Ender
She wandered into the forest to get her mind off things.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 10:03 AM

Yoshi

Yoshino walked through camp with her apple in one hand and a pile of wood on her shoulder. She feels a slap on her shoulder, making her drop her apple. Yoshi stared and blinked at her apple on the ground. "Lance!" she yells, throwing down the wood and launching, fist up, at her classmate.

Lance

Lance was sitting at the camp fire when Yoshino walked by. He was bored, so he did the only thing he could think of. Attack that apple. Sure enough, Yoshi turned around and started chasing after him. Way to ruin the peace.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 June 2020 at 10:03 AM

Deion leaves his tent. The nap he tried to take was ruined by someone yelling. He sits by the fire, feeling bored.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 10:07 AM

Adaya looked at the clouds in the sky and sighed to herself.

Kayne looked around for something to do, but decided to wait for someone else to moan at him for being lazy instead.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 10:11 AM

Sora

She got to a secluded part of the forest, sat down, and waited.

Ender

She wandered aimlessly, trying tofind a place no one goes to.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 10:56 AM

(wait, I'm a little lost, who's in camp and who's not in camp?)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 10:56 AM

(Most of us are in camp, mine are. )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 10:58 AM

(Both of mine aren't anymore)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:01 AM

(k thanks. Just really bored huh? XD. Mind if there's some interaction? )

Yoshi

Yoshi chases Lance all over camp. Destroying the peace. She slows down to catch her breath. "Maybe the kitchen has more apples." she grumbled storming towards the kitchen. If there weren't any more apples. She will literally strangle Lance.

Lance

Lance looked back to see Yoshi stopping the chase. Lance decided he'll bothe- talk to someone else. "Hey Kayne," he called jogging over.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:05 AM

Sora

Her face went pale as the vision came into view. Everyone was either a red or blue silhouette. They were all arguing. A little bit of blood was on the ground, and she was the only one that didn't choose a side. She was horrified.

Ender

She leaded on a tree in a denser part of the forest. As far as she knew, no one came here yet.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:05 AM

( No problem )

Kayne turned around,
“Oh hey Lance! What’s up?”
He asked, trying to seem as friendly as he possibly could.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:08 AM

"Nothing much. I killed Yoshi's apple again. Anyways what's happening?" Lance asks.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:11 AM

Sora
She shook her head, trying to underdtand what happened.

Ender

She looked around, trying to see if anyone was there

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:12 AM

Kayne laughed,
“I’ve completed my daily annoy Adaya mission. Because I wasn’t doing any chores.”
He said, gesturing over to where Adaya was sulking.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:15 AM

Ender

She sighed with relief. No one was near. She revealed her ears and tail. She didn't like hiding them, because it made her feel trapped.

Sora

"Welp, might as well enjoy these last few moments of peace." She said, not knowing when the prophecy will happen. She started back towards camp.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:16 AM

"I can so relate!" Lance laughs as he points towards the kitchen tent. Yoshi storms out of it. "Lance! If I don't find an apple tree outside, you're dead!" she roars.

Yoshi storms out of camp, looking of the fruit tree.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:23 AM

Kayne put his hands in his pockets and watched Yoshi storm off,
“You’d better run away, I’ve not seen many apple trees around here, give her a second before she comes running back!”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:23 AM

Sora

She walked back to camp, but it was clear that she was worried. For one, she was walking a lot faster than her normal pace, and secondly, her face just looked like she seen a ghost.

Ender

She took a shadow from a nearby tree, and morphed it into a cat. She gave it a friendly personality, and played with it for a while.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:26 AM

Adaya got bored so wandered off to find someone, eventually she came across Sora.
“Hey Sora! What you doing?”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:28 AM

"Yeah, I'm probably doomed." Lance sighed. "Okay, you never saw me." he whispers tiptoeing away.

Yoshi looked around for trees with some sort of fruit on them. She really disliked green apples. Red apples are the best. She glanced around making sure there was no one in sight. Yoshi summons some squirrel like creatures. They have one mission: Red apples.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:30 AM

Kayne laughed and waved to Lance, walking away to hopefully find Yoshi. He walked through the trees and picked up a small stick, and watching electricity flow from his fingers into it. He’d lost his previous wand, this one would do okay for now.