Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 June 2020 at 1:19 PM

Adaya sat down to watch the intense water balloon fight, and laughed to herself.

Kayne rolled his eyes,
“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, isn’t today the last day of camp? I havent even started packing yet!”
He said, pulling his wand out and making the tree disappear.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 June 2020 at 1:26 PM

Yoshi fell from the tree that suddenly disappeared. "NOOOOO. THE APPLES!" she yelled.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 June 2020 at 1:28 PM

Kayne laughed,
“It would have disappeared by itself anyway! Nothing lasts forever!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 June 2020 at 1:32 PM

Yoshi frowned. "So was I eating apple illusions? I'm I going to go hungry now?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 June 2020 at 1:34 PM

Kayne shrugged,
“Um, maybe, I don’t really know how it works. It was good while it lasted though right?”
He said, smiling.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 June 2020 at 1:37 PM

Yoshi sighed. "yeah, though it's a little disappointing. Back to camp I guess?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 29 June 2020 at 1:41 PM

Kayne nodded, slipped his hands into his pockets and started walking, not waiting for Yoshi to catch up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 June 2020 at 1:41 PM

"Hah! I am victorious," Kari says proudly as she does a victory pose. She finally notices that there were a couple of people watching her and Deion's balloon fight(more like a one-sided beat down). She nudges the soaked Deion and grins, "Well, well. Looks like we have an audience."

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2020 at 1:43 PM

"Let's have them join in some of the fun too, shall we?" Deion grins.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 June 2020 at 1:50 PM

/she looks around nervously, reaches into her 'I'm lost' bucket, and yeets in ender and sora. "Sorry not sorry"/

Sora looks up "hey."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 June 2020 at 1:57 PM

Yoshi pouts. "Meanie" she grumbles as Kayne walks away without her. Yoshi sprints to catch up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 June 2020 at 7:02 PM

"I like the sound of that," Kari grins and bares her fangs. Finally, entertainment! This was the most fun she had had in a long time. If her tail was out, it would be thrashing. Wait....Kari looks behind her and spots her tail waving excitedly. Oh shoot.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2020 at 8:20 PM

"Great!" Deion picks up two water balloons. "Who should be our first targe- uh, is everything alright?" Kari was looking a little paranoid to him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 June 2020 at 9:08 PM

(Do the kids with powers know each other? Or are they all trying to hide their power separately?)
"Everything's fine!" Kari says a bit nervously, "I'm totally not hiding anything!" It wouldn't be good if someone saw her tail. She concentrates and forces her tail to retract and disappear.

Elijah narrows his eyes. He had seen the girl's tail. Clearly, she was no normal human. He looks around to see if anyone else noticed.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 June 2020 at 9:15 PM

(Ender knows about the powers (when she was experimenting with her creatures), but most don't know about hers)

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2020 at 9:44 PM

"Okay then," not weird at all, he adds silently. "I think I found our first target." He throws a water balloon at the boy who was watching Kari.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 30 June 2020 at 3:34 AM

Kayne laughed and ruffled Yoshi’s hair as she caught up. He looked through the trees, at the birds singing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2020 at 10:33 AM

(Hello. I'm really sorry, but my life has been so crazy and I haven't been able to be on at all. I think I'm going to drop out because it isn't fair to anyone if I stay in and only post once or twice a week while everyone else is posting ten or twelve times a week. Again, I'm really sorry!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 June 2020 at 10:37 AM

@wingedfox underdtandable, but due to all the people dropping out, the plot will have to change a bit.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 June 2020 at 1:39 PM

Kari checks one more time that her tail wasn't out and then throws her water balloon at the boy that Deion was aiming for. "Hah! How do you like that!" she crows.

Elijah's eyes widen as a boy and the (dragon? lizard?) girl throws a water balloon at him. He reflexively pushes the balloons away from him using telekinesis.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 June 2020 at 5:17 PM

"Huh?" Deion says in surprise. The water balloons didn't hit him? He throws two more at the boy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 June 2020 at 7:07 PM

The balloons somehow did not hit the boy. Kari's eyes widen in surprise. Had her aim suddenly gotten this bad? She really needed to practice more.

Elijah spots more water balloons flying at him. Did the boy somehow see him use his telekinesis accidentally? That wouldn't be good. He pushes aside his instincts and forces himself to not deflect the balloons. Water splashes all over his face. "What was that for?" he asks, hoping that no one had noticed him using his power earlier.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 July 2020 at 1:47 PM

"No reason at all!" Deion says with a grin. "Who's our next target?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 July 2020 at 3:15 PM

Yoshi yawned. "Can't wait to got home!" she exclaimed.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 July 2020 at 5:58 PM

"Everyone!" Kari says, "We shall take over this whole campsite with the power of water balloons! Though fire is still cooler."

Elijah sighs and rolls his eyes. There was no point arguing with people like that. He leans back onto the tree and picks up his sketchbook that was resting by his side. He begins to list people he suspected had powers.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 July 2020 at 6:01 PM

"How will you do that?" Called out ender

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 July 2020 at 6:39 PM

"With force, obviously." Deion says. He throws a water balloon at Ender.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 July 2020 at 6:51 PM

She gives him a blank stare as the water hit her. Sora chuckled.
"Can i build the army?" She asked witha straight face

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 2 July 2020 at 3:53 AM

( @meisawesome seeing as the teachers haven’t been around, and you’re owner of the rp, could you play the teachers so they tell us to pack up cause this is the last day?)

Kayne nodded,
“Well, yeah. I don’t really wanna go home, home. I don’t want to be here either.”
He said.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 July 2020 at 6:59 PM

(Ok.)

"Alright everyone, gather your things. We'll be heading back in an hour." Said a teacher. Ender huffed. "an hour? I can't make an army in an hour!" she thought