Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 12:45 PM

She nodded in disapointment. "Hey, lance, can you check this? like everything in life, i need validation" she asked

https://images.app.goo.gl/CfaRo2k69LtpZkSL8

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 12:46 PM

Lance glanced at Adaya as her voice trailed off. "Oh no, did you think of something?" he smirked. Lance turns towards Sora. "Ooooo, this is cool. Did you draw this?" he asked.

Yoshi laughed. "You may be strong, but I doubt that you're as fast as me. If I can't hide, I'll run." she challenged.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 12:48 PM

She nods proudly as the feeling was filled.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 12:48 PM

Adaya bit her lip,
“Yeah, but it’s really bad, and really mean though.”
She said, kind of hoping he’d want to hear it.

Kayne leaned towards her and whispered,
“Did you forget? I can to magic, yeah its weak, but you’re unlikely to go far!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 12:52 PM

(... I keep wanting to type in present tense and past tense at the same time XD )
Yoshi only laughed. "But I can change into creatures you never imagined. So what makes you so sure, you can win?"

Lance thought he heard Adaya mumble something. "Well whatever you said, I'm sure they can take it." he smirked. "Anyways, Sora, are you an artist?" he asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 12:54 PM

"I like to think i am." She admitted

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 12:56 PM

( Same, i don’t know which to do XD )
Kayne shrugged,
“Probably the fact you can’t run far, I mean, where are you gonna go? You don’t know the way home from here!”

Adaya leaned back and began planning a bit to herself. She still wanted more revenge on Kayne for being annoying, so her plan was to do stuff that Yoshi would suspect Kayne for and then they’d fight it out, when it was actually her all along! And her first plan, was to scatter Kayne’s old, manky rotten apples around Yoshi’s tent.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:00 PM

Lance sighed. "I can't really draw, maybe a stick figure here and there, but that's it."

"Yeah, if I knew the way home, I'll be long gone." Yoshi grumbled.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:01 PM

Kayne nodded,
“Same, I don’t really like it here, it’s boring. Why did I agree to come here?”

Adaya got up and slowly jogged to Kayne’s tent and slipped inside.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 1:01 PM

She shrugged "well the best advice i can give is to just fiddle around with the silhouette."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:04 PM

"Hmm," Lance nodded although he had no idea what that meant. "Hey, what do you think Adaya is up to?" he asked.

"I got forced here." Yoshi said. "Dragged if you would, by Lance. He said he needed someone to keep him 'entertained'. Now I finally know what that means."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:06 PM

Kayne laughed,
“Same! Adaya wanted me to come, but I don’t know if we’re still good friends, I really annoyed her earlier!”

Adaya picked up as much stuff as she could, whilst trying not to gag, and hid it all in her pockets.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:07 PM

Yoshi snickered. "Careful, she might get revenge."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:10 PM

Kayne shook his head and grinned,
“No, she’s more they type who just tries to put up with it, or takes her anger out on a tree or something.”

Adaya quickly ran to Yoshi’s tent, scattering the stuff on the floor and ran out.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:12 PM

"wow, sounds chill. If I took my anger out of trees, this place won't be a forest anymore" Yoshi joked.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:14 PM

Kayne nodded,
“Yeah, but I still think I’d rather you take your anger out on trees rather than people!”

Adaya dusted her hands off, and wondered whether to tell Lance.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:21 PM

Yoshi sighed. "Well then if you'll excuse me." Yoshi said and pushed past Kayne. She walks up to a tree.

Lance turns as Adaya returns. "Where did you run off to?" he asks, slightly worried about the answer.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:23 PM

Adaya couldn’t keep it it so grinned,
“Can you keep a secret?”
She asked.

Kayne laughed,
“Be careful! If you beat that tree and it somehow falls down and lands on my tent, you’re done for!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 1:26 PM

Yoshi yelled back. "Then I wish the whole tree crushes you tent!" she joked.

"Sure! My lips are sealed." Lance says getting excited.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 1:41 PM

Kayne wrinkled his nose,
“I hope that tree lands on you on the way then!”

Adaya smiled and whispered,
“I put some of Kayne’s stuff, like all his rubbish in Yoshi’s tent to make her angry at him, just as a bit of revenge from me! If it’s fun, I’ll do something like that again.”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 1:47 PM

She stares at her, with what feeling isn't clear.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 June 2020 at 1:52 PM

"Nothing much. I'm soooo bored," Kari complains loudly, "Entertain me! There's nothing exciting happening right now." She eyes the fire they were sitting by. It would be so easy to just reach in and grab some and spread it onto the tents....That would be real fun.

Elijah watches a girl, who he recalled was named Kari, complain to someone. He was pretty sure that she had powers, as she wasn't really obvious in hiding them. He would have to keep an eye on her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 June 2020 at 2:51 PM

Beka~
After I had supplied my quota of wood, I slipped away from the campsite to preen my steel feathers and treat any possible cuts. Dodging and ducking through the moss-covered logs, hanging vines, ferns, bushes, and thorns, I arrived near the small cave and waterfall I had found when exploring this forest a few days ago. Before entering or even walking any closer to the cave, I meticulously checked to ensure that I wasn't seen or followed. Thankfully, I was completely alone. Not even a bird or squirrel was anywhere near me. I entered the cave quietly and grabbed some of the bandages I had stockpiled in the corner. Although I hadn't been expecting to use them all, I still had far more than I expected. I might not even be able to take them all back at once without suspicion. Perhaps it would be better to leave some here instead and make this cave a sort of rest stop.

Kora~
I sat under an old willow tree not too far away from camp, enjoying the sunshine, shade, and fresh breeze. The willow tree was next to both a meadowy like glade and a bit of a rocky pond, not quite big enough to call a lake, although a river did pass through it. Although it was only just a tree, the old willow felt kindly, almost motherly, although that was likely just the atmosphere of the day. I felt tempted to nap under the tree, but with my luck, I was likely to sleep right past the time we were scheduled to leave. Instead, I watched the birds flit around, the dragonflies, butterflies, and bees dart across the water and grass sway in the breeze.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 2:52 PM

Lance snickers. "Oooo that's genius. Can't wait to watch this play out "

Yoshi punches the tree. She holds her hand there for a moment. Her eye twitches "ow" she whispered hoping Kayne since her back was to him.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 2:57 PM

Adaya laughed,
“I thought you may disagree or snitch me out!”

Kayne smiled over to Yuri, but didn’t say anything else. He headed to his tent to sort out his clothes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 June 2020 at 3:46 PM

"I'm bored too," Deion replies, "but I do have an idea of how we could mess with some people. Are you interested?" He says with a smirk.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 4:35 PM

"ahaha." Lance laughed. "What made you think that? I would do anything to see Yoshi's reaction."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 June 2020 at 10:34 PM

"Ooh, if it involves fire," Kari says excitedly with a spark in her eye.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 4:09 AM

Adaya smiled,
“I thought you’d stick up for Kayne as he literally saved you from having your head ripped off.”

Kayne put all of his clothes away and sat in the corner, closing his eyes, to rest.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 9:45 AM

"shh, we don't talk about that part. Yoshi's face will be priceless," Lance laughs. "ooooo, look!" he pointed at Yoshi who was heading back to her tent.

Yoshi turned from the tree and walked back towards her tent.