Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 July 2020 at 12:08 AM

Kari pouts, "Aww, we're going back soon. Ah well, I guess we must finish conquering in a hour."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 8:17 AM

Ender sighed and walked away. No matter what deion said, she still wanted to build that army. And she knew exactly what to build.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 July 2020 at 8:32 AM

Kayne heard the teacher and sighed. Really? An hour?

Adaya got up from her spot and wandered around aimlessly, she’d already packed all her things.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 8:38 AM

She went to the lake. Now, she had to try and build it without seeing it, because it was underwater. So it took longer than it should've.

(Note: the only reason I'm not gonna be active for the next few posts is because thats my way of skipping borring bits)

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 July 2020 at 10:12 AM

"Only an hour? Well lets see how many people we can hit in an hour!" Deion says.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 July 2020 at 10:52 AM

Yoshi shrugged. All she brought was a string bag. She made Lance bring the rest because he made her come.

Lance sighed and walked away to his tent to finish packing.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 July 2020 at 11:12 AM

Kayne began walking quicker,
“Cmon Yoshi, I’ve got a LOT to pack up!”

Adaya sat on a fallen log and looked out into the forest,
“Goodbye forest. Goodbye camp. Goodbye birds. Goodbye animals.”
She said to herself.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 July 2020 at 11:33 AM

Yoshi just laughed. "Have fun with that! I'm done with mine." she teased.

Lance sighed as he entered his tent and looked at the mess on the ground.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 11:34 AM

She grinned as her project was done. She ran back to tell deion that "she built a weapon of mass destruction" ( her soon-to-be words)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 3 July 2020 at 11:55 AM

Kayne raised his eyebrows,
“Well, you can help me bury all the dead apples if you’ve nothing else to do.”
He said, hoping he could make Yoshi clean out his rotten fruit.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 12:03 PM

She stood on a large rock
"Attention everyone. So, deion said that he's taking over this, and i wana help, so i built a weapon of mass destruction, and Imma activate it, so I'd suggest you'd run.", and she ran off to activate it

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 July 2020 at 1:36 PM

"Whoa, what is that?" Deion asks Ender.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 1:48 PM

"Didn't you hear the darn speach? Its a mass weapon of destruction!" She said excitedly. It looked like whiskers from the skylanders series, but a bit larger. "Now I'd adive you run, unless you wanna be history." She said as she clambered up it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 July 2020 at 2:24 PM

"Ooh, destruction. I like the sound of that," Kari grins crazily, "C'mon, let's go closer!"

Elijah hears the teacher and sighs in relief. He could finally get away from all his annoying classmates.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 July 2020 at 2:26 PM

She got on it "alright, cya!" She said, and as it screeched its bird-like cry, she was in the air, but not before she poofed on a parachute

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 July 2020 at 3:43 PM

Beka, arriving back at the campsite, found the area in a bit of stir. Ignoring all the people chattering and fooling around, she headed to pack up the remainder of her items.

Kora lazily got up and patted the tree. It was probably almost time to leave, although her sense of time was likely to lead her astray. She watched the lake for a few more minutes, dusted herself off, and left to pack up.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 July 2020 at 10:35 AM

"Uh, okay." Deion says as he follows Kari.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 July 2020 at 11:34 AM

Yoshi laughed. "You're on your own buddy. They're are green anyways. Traitorous apples..."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 July 2020 at 1:50 PM

"Huh, I wonder where it is," Kari muses. "I think a weapon of destruction would be pretty big."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 4 July 2020 at 1:53 PM

She circled around them on her giant bird. "Hey! This is it!" She called out

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 July 2020 at 2:43 PM

"Whoa!" Deion says as he spots the bird. "That is the coolest weapon of destruction I've ever seen."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 July 2020 at 4:48 PM

"A bird?" Kari raises an eyebrow, "What can it do? Ooh, can I fight it!?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 5 July 2020 at 5:04 PM

She shook her head "you can, but it's pretty much a water bomb, now away!" She said as she traveled towards to camp site

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 July 2020 at 3:34 AM

Kayne rolled his eyes, but didn’t say anything. He’d just throw them all at Adaya then.

Adaya pulled out a book and began reading, as it was like the only thing she could do.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 6 July 2020 at 2:28 PM

The bird got as high as she could, studied the ground a little, and just dived down as fast as it could.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 July 2020 at 3:58 PM

Deion watches the bird. He remembers the warning Ender gave them. "Hey," he says to Kari, "maybe we should get out of the way."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 6 July 2020 at 4:17 PM

Around the middle of the death dive, she jumpped off and activated her parachute, and oh boy she made the right choice. Now, to give you a visual of what happened, watch this short video, and replace the fire and smoke, with water and mist.
https://youtu.be/ufcDsxr2RFs

It was on a much smaller scale, but it was still powerful enough that, if you were near the middle, you would be blasted back about 4 feet.
The force of it blasted ender higher into the air. She cheered at her distruction.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 July 2020 at 11:42 PM

"Aww, do we have to?" Kari says as she watches the bird dive. She reluctantly backs off to a safe distance.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 July 2020 at 11:04 AM

Yoshi walked away towards Lance's tent to bother the poor boy.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 July 2020 at 11:10 AM

Kayne trotted up to Adaya and looked over the huge book she had in her hands and smiled warmly,
“Hey! Could you help me clean my tent so I can pack up?”
He asked, making puppy eyes at her.

Adaya laughed,
“No Kayne, your tent, your work.”