Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 9:52 AM

Adaya squealed quietly, and clenched her fists. Why did she feel so excited about this? Maybe all the camping boredom messed her up.

Kayne yawned and picked up a random comic book on the floor and leaned back to read it.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 9:55 AM

Ender
She turned to watch yoshi. She smiled maliciously.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:23 AM

Yoshi walked into her tent. A strong foul smell hit her. 'what?' she questioned herself. She looked around to see rotten apples every where. At first she thought it was Lance, but then remembered Kayne saying that that he had a bunch of rotten apples. 'wow, maybe he hated me. But to this degree?' she growled to herself crushing one of the rotten apples with her hand. Yoshi felt anger boil inside her. She picked up a few more apples and charged towards Kayne's tent. From outside she could see Kayne reading. Yoshi reared back and chucked three apples at Kayne "Here's your thank you gift" she roared "no refunds!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 10:24 AM

Ender

She cackled at the reaction from her

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:25 AM

Adaya clamped her hand over her mouth to stop laughing.

Kayne dropped the book and put his hands in front of his face,
“Yoshi! What? Stop it!”

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 June 2020 at 10:27 AM

"I was actually thinking the opposite," Deion shows her a backpack full of water balloons.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:30 AM

Yoshi chucked a few more rotten fruit. "It's rude to not accept my generous offering" she yelled sarcastically.

Lance doubled over. Yoshi's reaction was priceless.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:34 AM

Kayne got up and dodged some of what Yoshi threw at him, he ran forward and grabbed her wrists to stop her,
“Yoshi! What’s wrong with you?”
He looked at an apple on the floor,
“Where did you even get these?”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 10:37 AM

"Aw, it was fun!" She said, sarcastically

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:37 AM

Yoshi pulled free and took a few steps back. "Oh I happen to have the same question. These are your apples aren't they? I knew you didn't like apples, but not to the degree." She growled. "And to answer your question. I found them in my tent, scattered every where. Here you get a full refund." She said again chucking another fruit at Kayne.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:40 AM

Kayne shook his head and caught it, quickly dropping it though out of disgust,
“Yeah they’re mine, but I didn’t leave any in your tent!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:44 AM

" oh really?" Yoshi growled chucking the last apple and wiping her hands. 'then you tell. He did your apples get in my tent? And I'm not falling for the 'they grew feet' story"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:46 AM

Kayne shrugged and looked at the mess around them,
“Maybe they did grow legs, or an animal did it? I don’t know, it wasn’t me though!”
He said, glaring at Yoshi.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:48 AM

"You don't think I'll notice an animal going into my tent do you. How are you doing to disprove that it wasn't you?" Yohsi presses for an answer.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 10:51 AM

Sora raised her hand, not sure what to do

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:54 AM

Kayne shrugged,
“Just believe me. I. Didn’t. Do. It. Calm down!”
He said, not particularly wanting to fight her again.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 10:55 AM

"Then who do you suggest did it." Yohsi hissed her eyes narrowing.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 10:59 AM

Kayne shrugged, again,
“I don’t know, who cares anyway?”
He grinned,
“You did say you wanted an apple, so now you have plenty!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 11:03 AM

Yoshi frowned at the apples. "Not. Funny" she growled. "I'm going to get to the bottom of this. And you might as well help, or else I'm blaming you"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 11:05 AM

Kayne bit his lip, and rolled his eyes,
“Look, it was probably just an animal, or a teacher thinking they’re yours or something. You’re making a big deal out of it. It’s not like this is a crime or anything.”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 11:10 AM

Yoshi gasped horrified. "Rotten apples without proper burial? How. Dare. You. Insulting them like that. Of course it's a crime" Yoshi growled.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 11:12 AM

She snickered at what yoshi said. She was tempted to say apples were horrible just to annoy her

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 11:14 AM

Kayne smirked and raised an eyebrow at her,
“Are you okay? Do you need a doctor? Apples, aren’t, alive! You don’t need to bury them! It’s probably better for the environment if you leave them lying around like I do for starving animals to eat!”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 11:30 AM

Yoshi gave Kayne a playful shove. "Shush, you don't know that. Maybe they're hurting right now. Apples equals friends. Do not argue with me" she said seriously.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 11:32 AM

Kayne shoved her back before placing his foot above one of the apples,
“Better end their pain now then!”
He said, stamping on it and grinning as it exploded.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 June 2020 at 11:34 AM

"Oh woe is me," she said, mocking yoshi "the poor apple is dead."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 11:47 AM

Lance frowned. Kayne stepping on apples is taking it a little too far. When Yoshi says she sees apples as her friends, she literally means it. She spends a ridiculously amount of time with inanimate objects.

Yoshi felt a pang to the heart. It's true that her love for apples were ridiculous, but they really mean a lot to her. Yoshi rarely shed tears, but this was too much. She shoved past Kayne. "I hate you!" she yelled as she ran out of the camping site.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 11:50 AM

Kayne sat and watched Yoshi storm off,
“Whelp, thats our friendship done. If we where even friends anyway.”
He said to himself.

Adaya bit her lip,
“Okay, are you going after Yoshi, Lance? Although, it wouldn’t be a good idea to follow her.”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 June 2020 at 11:53 AM

Lance sighed. "I think we went a little overboard there. I think it's best to leave her alone right now. Dang why do I feel bad right now."

Yoshi ran out of the camp and into the forest. "I hate them. I hate them all!" she yelled to the poor trees.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 28 June 2020 at 11:56 AM

Adaya smiled,
“Why do I still not feel bad? Like, yeah I kinda hoped it would have more an impact on Kayne, but oh well.”

Kayne sighed and put his head in his hands before remembering the most recent Apple the teachers tried making him eat. He sighed, heading to his drawer, plucking it out and heading after Yoshi.