Crown Forest RP (V.2)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:31 AM

Sora
She turned to adaya. "Oh nothing, just walking back to camp.

Ender

She did the stupid choice of rubbing the cats belly. Almost instantly, the cat clawed at her hand. She pulled it back and banished it "ow! Ok, that was the wrkng choice."

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 June 2020 at 11:33 AM

Deion aimlessly pokes at the fire with a stick. He watches the others and wonders if there is a way to mess with them.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:35 AM

Adaya laughed and put her hand out, creating a ball of smoke,
“You know, I forgot me and you had such similar powers!”
She said, making a tamed wolf.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:37 AM

Yoshi kicked some rocks away. How can this be a forest and a camp trip if there's no apple trees? Ridiculous.

One of the squirrel creatures Yoshi summoned hopped through the trees and came upon a strange boy with electrical powers. Not an apple. Another squirrel saw two girls summoning animals too. Oh cool, a wolf. Wait a wolf? Abort mission, there's a wolf.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:38 AM

Sora

"You kidding me? Our powers are compleatly different!"

Ender

She left the area. She'd gotten all her 'magicness'out.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:42 AM

Adaya shook her head,
“Ehh, not really. How are they different then?”

Kayne finished putting the magic into the stick, and tested it out, aiming at a small tree and grinning as it disappeared, and reappeared a couple of seconds later. The magic would soon run out though, so he put the stick in his pocket for emergencies.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 June 2020 at 11:44 AM

Yoshi looked around at the trees. "I'm lazy,' she decided. "and a little lost." she grumbles the last part.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 June 2020 at 11:48 AM

(Yall started roleplaying like as soon as my computer's battery died- i finally found the charger and came back to 13+ notifications)
Kokoro sat on a tree and watched as some people used magic in the forest. What idiots. If this keeps up, they'll all get discovered. Unpinning her antennae, she felt for any emotional signatures nearby. Huh, less than expected. She slid down the tree cautiously.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:50 AM

"Well first of all, you have physical powers, and i have mental (ish). Secondly, you dont get a vague and cryptic message on a bi-weekly basis."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 June 2020 at 11:52 AM

Adaya sighed,
“Fine you win. Anyway, we should get to camp, we might get found”
She said, making the wolf dissolve in the air.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 11:54 AM

She nods "alright, just lemme get my journal" she said, and headed to the direction of her journal

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 June 2020 at 4:20 PM

( @summerglow4a , can Kari and Deion interact? 😊)
Kari yawns and walks over to the fire. One of her classmates was sitting over there, poking at the fire with a stick. She grins, this will be fun.

Elijah sits with his back leaning on a tree. He watches his classmates move around and talk to each other.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 June 2020 at 4:35 PM

( @shadowdragon28 yeah!)

Deion takes notice of Kari. "What's up?" He asks her.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 June 2020 at 5:07 PM

Sora
She grabs the journal and trots back to camp. That little talk got her mind off things a little.

Ender

She just paced around, not knowing what to do.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 4:14 AM

Adaya followed Sora back to camp, and looked around for Kayne, who wasnt anywhere to be seen. She shrugged, maybe he’s doing chores?

Kayne got bored so climbed into a tree and fell asleep on a branch.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 June 2020 at 8:29 AM

Sora

She sat nearby and continued drawing. The picture was almodt done, she just needed the lighting.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 9:26 AM

Yoshi walked back to camp defeated. No apple trees. What a shame. Well at least she had a reason to explain to father why Lance had gotten bruises while on a camping trip. She walked past a tree, well many trees, but this one had a figure in it. Curious, also thinking it was Lance, Yoshi picked up a rock and chucked it at the figure.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 9:29 AM

Kayne woke and took a second to figure out what was going on, he looked down and picked up the rock that landed on his jacket and looked down from the tree,
“Oh, Yoshi, thanks for the rock.”
He said, grinning and threw it back at her.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 9:33 AM

Yoshi laughed and dodged the rock. "oh Kayne, it's just you." Yoshi sighed. "What are you doing up there. Oh by the way have you seen Lance?" she asked cracking her knuckles.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 9:36 AM

Kayne shook his head and tried to keep eye contact so she’d believe what he said,
“Nope I haven’t actually. Why, are you planning to attack him? If so, I’ll grab some popcorn and come along with you!”
He joked.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 9:41 AM

Yoshi laughed, "very funny. You wouldn't happen to have an apple would you? Lance killed mine."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 9:43 AM

Kayne began climbing down the tree and shook his head when he was down,
“Nope, I hate apples. There’s probably a couple of rotten ones in my tent though.”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 10:04 AM

Yoshi sighed for the millionth time. "I still can't get over the fact that this forest has no apple trees. I mean what sort of camp has no apple trees!" she growled frustrated. "and how can you not like apples? I mean green ones are gross, but the red ones are the best."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2020 at 10:07 AM

Jaxel leaned on a tree, watching for something he could hunt. Not that he was hungry or that he would kill it or anything crazy. Just for the thrill of the hunt. He spotted a rabbit hopping near a tent and started creeping towards it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 10:10 AM

Kayne decided that he was bored, and liked the idea of disagreeing with everything that Yoshi said,
“No, I prefer the green ones over the red ones, but I still don’t like them anyway.”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 10:14 AM

Yoshi's eyes visibly twitched. She wasn't sure if Kayne was being serious or just messing with her. She took a deep breath to keep her cool. "how. can. you. like. green. ones?" she says slowly.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 10:19 AM

Kayne smirked,
“They’re sweeter, the red ones are more mushy and usually more bruised from my experience anyway.”

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 10:23 AM

"Nononononono. NO. Just. NO. The green ones are much less sweet. The red ones are SOOOOOO much better," Yoshi says getting all worked up about it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 June 2020 at 10:25 AM

Kayne shook his head,
“Nope, green are far better!”
He teased, this was actually real fun. He loved messing with people like this and Yoshi was always an easy target.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 June 2020 at 10:34 AM

'I am chill. I will not attack. That is reserved for Lance and his pea brain.' Yoshi thought taking a deep breath. "I think I'm losing some brain cells because of this."