So, I'm back lol

in Trading & Auctions

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 1:44 PM

It's been a while, but here I am

This whole cove (376 Creatures as of rn) are for sale/trade. Just make me an offer, I don't have set prices, and I'd be willing to trade for any creatures I've missed but other than that just ec/cc.

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 4 August 2020 at 3:41 PM

@carter
welcome back 😊 i am interested in a male motjaa. i could trade you something from @rabbitwanter2 or 50cc? ❤️

Female
1,738 posts

lexicon • 4 August 2020 at 4:03 PM

@carter

Welcome back! ^^

I'm interested in your 2 Compewt, 2 Finti, Kiretch, 2 Meganox, and Gantula 😊. I have some creatures you might have missed in @arbitrary, see anything you're interested in there? If not I'll offer CC/EC but I prefer creature trades.

Is your Brohu UFT as well? o:

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 4:25 PM

@rabbitwanter
I'm interested in,
Sammied
Krusdot
Koobor
Kettu
Giramint
Stramyra
and Tortell

@lexicon
Yep, the Brohu is UFT, and I'm interested in any of the above Rabbit doesn't trade (I'm looking for 1 of each) and

Chirpish
Koluk
Reidea
Huhu
Pareteorsite (Honestly don't remember if I have one or not, but if I do nvm lol)
Pengarland
Scarffel
Glimmerkin
Flamustela
Cozi
Whalerarium
Volcondor

Female
1,738 posts

lexicon • 4 August 2020 at 5:50 PM

@carter

Sorry it took so long, I was doing some math lol! Here's some estimated values using Budgie's Guide!

2 Compewt (200CC), 2 Finti (400CC), Kiretch (100CC), 2 Meganox (250CC), and Gantula (50CC) = 1,000 CC

Chirpish (40k EC) + Koluk (30k EC) + Huhu (150k EC) + Scarffel (40k EC) + Glimmerkin (500k EC) + Flamustela (80k EC) + Cozi (100k EC) + Whalerarium (70k EC) + Volcondor (90k EC) + Reidea (700CC), Pengarland (250CC) + Pareteorsite (500CC) = 1,550 CC and 100k EC

Would you be okay adding Kampos (400CC) and Octro (adult please - 150CC) to make it about even? 😊

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 5:56 PM

@lexicon
Oh, what a helpful guide o:
Also, I just checked and I do have a Pareteorsite, so I'm not interested in it after all (Forgot I did the event lol)
At that point, I could to the original eight creatures you and and throw in some ec to make us even?

Female
1,738 posts

lexicon • 4 August 2020 at 6:14 PM

@carter

It is haha! Yes I could do that! I think it would be around 600k EC if you're okay with that, I'll set up the lot and post on your wall in a bit (I'm about to go on a walk lol) 😊

2,892 posts

skymoare • 4 August 2020 at 6:24 PM

@carter

Welcome back!

Just wondering would anything from my side, @sky_lord , or perhaps this cove interest you for your brohu, nocticany, heims, and Kektron?

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 9:20 PM

@skymoare
I'm interested in,
Fetti
Nyanka
Manekii
Terrard
Vulov
Zinhir
Xovo
Alleniwer
Felichine
Pekva
Lasornic
Hoddel
Zomini
Trisk
Ruum
Stobow
Citroan

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 4 August 2020 at 10:15 PM

Hello @carter,

Could I trade you 200cc for a Barthug?

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 10:16 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
Sure thing, I think I have both genders so if I do, do you have a preference for male or female?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 4 August 2020 at 10:17 PM

@carter

Female, please. Could I bother you for you Neebu as well? 400cc?

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 10:19 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
Absolutely, male or female preference for those as well? I've got one of each

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 4 August 2020 at 10:19 PM

@carter

Oh! I'll take a male, please c: Thank you so much!

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 4 August 2020 at 10:21 PM

@lokisonoflaufey
Here you go! Trade #963500

Female
1,745 posts

minnie298a • 5 August 2020 at 12:47 AM

@carter
Hi. I'm interested in a Degma and Irel.

For the pair I'm willing to offer 2mil ec OR 200CC. Or if you would prefer creatures, I have a bunch I could possibly part with in the two "Personal Use" coves on my profile (if you chose creatures, please let me know which list they are in).

Female
2,727 posts

jlya • 5 August 2020 at 12:42 PM

@carter
I'm interested in a Cirthark and Kektron.

I'm afraid I'm not as organized as the others, but I can offer creatures from the "tent" tab, and I'd be willing to trade most creatures in my cove that I have duplicates of. This includes older and newer monthlies like Lasornic, Whalerarium, Omap... Also some creatures at @jlya2 are for trade.

Edit: To clarify, the Gobbler and Nyacos are not UFT.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 5 August 2020 at 1:12 PM

@minnie298a
From your cove I'd be interested in,
Giramint
Hoddel
Mothman
Arkchie
Logaster
Meysko
Sammied
Kozza
Snerris
Sweetoth

@jlya
I'm interested in,
Beaguile
Kettu
Felichine
Terrard
Gobbler
Knitten
Oro
Reptvile
Mushri
Lasornic
Stegga

Female
2,727 posts

jlya • 5 August 2020 at 4:09 PM

@carter
Unfortunately, what I would be willing to sell out of that only adds up to about 50-100CC, which isn't a fair offer to your Kektron or Cirthark :/
Sorry, it looks like we can't make a trade. Good luck finding the creatures you're looking for ❤️

Deleted • 5 August 2020 at 5:56 PM

@carter welcome back

How much for FairtopTrade3 the Fairtop

Female
1,745 posts

minnie298a • 6 August 2020 at 12:38 AM

@carter
The Sweetoth I have for trade, I'm chasing a little more than the price on Budgie's for as it was stolen on 29th Feb (Leap Day). I'm also after an extra 50k for Mutukas and MothmanRD the Mothmans and SnerrisuftRD the Snerris as they are all Release Day creatures (but I do have extras from other days if you'd prefer).

So I can offer either;
Everything you listed except a Snerris
Everything you listed except the Sammied
Everything except the Sweetoth, but with and extra 800k ec

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 6 August 2020 at 8:01 AM

@carter I have a bunch of critters uft @crayons that I'm looking to get rid of, feel free to make the price a little lower than Budgie's, I'm not really set on prices, lmk if you're interested!

Edit: I'm awfully interested in your kektron as well, maybe we can work out a trade?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 6 August 2020 at 10:55 AM

@carter
welcome back! do you see anything in my UFT tab that interests you?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 August 2020 at 3:35 PM

@carter

Here are the UFT of the listed 😊 :

Nyanka
Zinhir
Felichine
Pekva
Lasornic
Hoddel
Trisk (tent)
Ruum
Stobow
Citroan

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 6 August 2020 at 4:32 PM

@hellobeautiful
Make an offer?

@minnie298a
I don't really care much for which day they're stolen, so I'll gladly take extras, and I'd be down to trade for everything except the Snerris. Here's the trade if that's good with you! Trade #963591

@shadowfaxe
I'd totally be down to work out a trade, here's what I'm interested from your cove
Stegga
Lovca
Mossoroo
Pekva
Venafera
Zyphoone

@izziebee1017
Unfortunately, the only thing I'm interested in your cove is a Giramint, which minnie298a is already trading to me. If you're interested in anything uft in my cove you're more than welcome to it for cc/ec.

@skymoare
I believe everything but the Hoddel I still wont have, so what are you willing to offer for the creatures you wanted?

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 7 August 2020 at 12:51 AM

@carter

I'm interested in all the honks you have (-BlueMoon-, Burn_, Dumpa, and Satisfied_). I can offer creatures at @skyclan or @legend, or I can offer 100k ec for all four of them?

Deleted • 7 August 2020 at 7:09 AM

@carter

ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ 50ᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ "ɪᴄᴇᴅᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ"?
ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀsᴍᴀ ᴜғᴛ, ɪ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏғғᴇʀ ᴇᴄs (1-2ᴋ ᴇᴀᴄʜ) ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ.

sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏғғᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʟᴏᴛs. ᴄ':

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 August 2020 at 7:13 AM

@carter
I love the Kektron! I have Cc or anything on @galaxyblur?

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 7 August 2020 at 11:33 AM

@5eggs79
I'd be interested in,
Haunlupe
Garast
Lasornic
Felichine
Mossoroo
Terrard
Polober
Citroan
Coreoli
Tortell
Asteran

@sinthr
I'd be interested in the Nyankh, would anything in your uft tab be up for ec/cc?

@galaxyleopard
Both you and @shadowfaxe and @skymoare are interested in the Kektron
From @galaxyblur I'd be interested in,
Venafera
Tortell
Blykur
Felichine
Mossoroo
Shawloot
Snerris
Zyphoone
Haunlupe
Greenold
Stegga
Efni

Deleted • 7 August 2020 at 12:34 PM

@carter

sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴜғᴛ ᴛᴀʙ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜғᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴡʟ. ;ᴡ;
ᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴʏᴀɴᴋʜ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴀsᴍᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴛ. ᴄ:

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ʟɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs, ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴏғғᴇʀɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴜғғ. ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ. ɪ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇs & ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs, ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ^^