Christmas Suggestion: Angel Topper (COLLAB)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 20 November 2020 at 8:04 AM

If eggcave pick this they are welcome to change the name I picked Angel Topper.

My mom passed away Dec 28 2014, I wanted to make Angel topper for the top of the tree for everyone that lost their mother. I asked my friend @jaydendaniel1204 if he could draw me this beautiful angel topper for my tree. I loved his art work and also got picked for Halloween He made Luxu I love the original design for it.

Thank you so much Jay for helping me out. I don't know the height or how much weights so I let eggcave do that if she get chosen. sorry I suck at writing I design my angel topper to look just like my mom and I ask Jay to draw what my mom looks like as angel!
Please no mean comments!

Creature name: Angel Topper

Url : https://i.imgur.com/MIuQret.png

Design Concept : @jaydendaniel1204 & @HocusPocus I told him what to draw so its both of ours.
Entry Written By: @HocusPocus

About Angel Topper Egg:

has soft white egg with Halo on top and Angel wings coming out of it with blonde harp on the egg with blonde hair as well.

About Angel Topper :

Once someone lost their mother it very hard broken so for Christmas they wish for Angel topper that they can put on their tree to remind them of their mothers. They would say what type of Angel topper they would want and on Christmas Eve they will wake up to their wish that they had.

Angel topper has beautiful halo and harp that she can play for you for you as she sits on top of your Christmas Tree as she glows as well.

Pings
@xmidnightstarx
@megamisama90
@sleepy_hollow
@minnie298a
@murmurw
@ian

Please ping your friends too!

Female
371 posts

megamisama90 • 20 November 2020 at 8:49 AM

@hocuspocus
I like the art, it's a sad angel with maybe a hint of happiness in it's eyes. The meaning is beautiful. This makes you think of not only mothers but others that have died too. Writing is very simple.

@anzica
@dragiigy

Deleted • 20 November 2020 at 4:24 PM

@megamisama90 thanks

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 22 November 2020 at 4:48 PM

@hocuspocus that's so sweet! I hope they will notice because even though my mom isn't dead, my grandpa and cat and guinea pig and chicken all died in the same year! So I feel you...

Deleted • 23 November 2020 at 10:38 PM

@powgal15 thank you so much sorry to hear that i lost my pup too in 2016

Male
206 posts

theposiden649 • 29 November 2020 at 7:39 PM

@hocuspocus bice idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Deleted • 30 November 2020 at 5:02 PM

@theposiden649 thank you

Male
206 posts

theposiden649 • 30 November 2020 at 5:03 PM

@hocuspocus whi now tho?