Show off your profile pet~

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 January 2021 at 2:29 AM

hey there xD id love a thread for us to show off our profile pets for either views or our own satisfaction LOL im really digging my biwo+clouds combo because the translucent nature of the biwo allows me to see the clouds travel beautifully xD anyway feel free to share!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 1 January 2021 at 2:42 AM

@magenta
Love the idea! I really like my Xovo w/ Scary Autumn Forest travel because they contrast with each other “technically” but I think they both look nice together. The travel itself is supposed to be a “scary autumn forest” and my Xovo is cute looking, so they contrast. But I personally like it and it looks like my Xovo is walking through the forest xD

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 1 January 2021 at 2:48 AM

@murmurw amazing! yea your xovo travel pair does look good xD it makes your xovo look more sinister too as if its luring you into the forest 😱

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 1 January 2021 at 3:09 AM

@magenta True! It kinda looks like it’s saying, “Follow me”

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 January 2021 at 4:23 AM

@magenta

I personally think my Kalown look better with Rainbow Moon than The Fool's Wand. It's has this trippy like vibe to me that makes Seether a little more intimidating.

Also, I can't wait to see what your Biwo looks like when it evolves with that travel. I can already imagine how pretty it'll look.

Deleted • 1 January 2021 at 4:29 AM

I love how Samanthiea, my Sammied looks with the Florette Stage 1 trinket travel. How any of you checked out a last stage Skrulline with Purple Hue, a CC travel? It is gorgeous and mysterious. 😊

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 1 January 2021 at 10:30 AM

My preciouuuuussssss Saturnya 😋
I loved Terrards from when they were first released, mostly the child stage, so I froze her there, plus gave her a star. She's an OP glass deer 😋

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 1 January 2021 at 10:57 AM

I love my Diablos! Her name is Solaris too. She will be celebrating her 12th birthday this year!

I’m actually not a huge fan of the background, but I put it on so long ago that it doesn’t even count in her items collected section. So it feels like it would just be weird to change it!

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 1 January 2021 at 11:56 AM

I like the way this Mariyd contrasts with the dark background. I tried a bunch of travels with maybe more 'matching' and / or brighter colours in Eggcavity, but this one just fit too well. I also like to sometimes give creatures travels that I don't notice a lot of people using, and as far as I've seen Celtic Monument isn't the most popular travel out there (unless I'm just blind).

EDIT: Oops, I made this post obsolete in just two days. Forgot I wrote this until now.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 2 January 2021 at 3:04 AM

I would like to show you guys Ichi, my beautiful Hinonia, she is my first gift ever that I received on EC, so even if her species value and rarity are not that high, I, myself, think she is the most valuable creature I have❤️

Ichi means 1, and it's my BF nickname😊

By the way, I am on a mission to get her to the maximum level, she is almost level 500 😸

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 January 2021 at 1:30 PM

My Lui with the travel(I forgot what the name was) matches really well because they are both cool colors, I named her Meritina. At first I was hesitant on spending 500 CC for her but it was worth it 😊 I'm trying to hatch it because I like the second stage(the baby chick)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 January 2021 at 1:06 AM

@magenta, I really adore this idea!

Personally, I think the Northern Lights travel suits my Cerberus, Crownedknight. She appears to be ethereal and fantasy vibe. Also she gives off a "final boss" vibe.

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 4 January 2021 at 4:15 AM

@magenta

I love the travel I chose for my Gurden! It makes it seem like it's floating above the clouds. There's even a shadow xD

He was on the leaderboards last month. He is a gift from my best friend @/distorted and don't tell any of my creatures I said this, but he's my favorite child. Distorted is the one who named him Tapioco so I didn't give him the name myself.

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 4 January 2021 at 5:28 AM

sorry for the late replies but wow I'm glad everyone has something to say about their profile pets and it's great to read them all xD
@corpse the tails' circular motion compliments the travel beautifully 😱 amazing choice! loves how it gives the trippy vibe too xD
@laylamocha your sammied reminds me a lot of flora from winx LOL the travel gives it a very fairy of the plants vibe which is great ❤️
@foxbit me too! I have one in child stage as well they're so cute 😱 and Saturnya looks majestic with that travel!
@solaris I actually really like the combo xD the travel brings out the subtle shades in her scales and also gives off a very vibrant celebratory vibe which is pretty accurate considering she's celebrating coming so far! I mean 12 years 😱!!!
@sparklefox searched it up on egg cavity and wow it's very pretty on the mariyd! gives it a very eerie vibe as well as if you're encountering it in the dark xD
@sandara that's wonderful 😱 and the travel suits her perfectly! she looks like a sleeping angel ;v;
@athanasia love the colours! gives me very old school eggcave vibes which im all about ❤️
@thelaizywolf2019 agreed! but also she looks like she's enjoying basking under the moonlight xD
@nightslayer300 that's so cute 😱 and yes I agree! he looks very poignant too xD love the pairing!

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 4 January 2021 at 7:34 AM

@magenta
The Gurden was a CSP that actually caught my eye, which doesn't happen often. Usually I just don't feel like the monthlies are worth 500 CC

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 4 January 2021 at 11:52 AM

Meet PinkiePie the Pebblove! She was born on February 16th, my birthday. She is 4, almost 5 years old. Her name is from the popular children’s TV show “My Little Pony”. Her travel is the Star of Bethlehem, and she’s frozen in 2nd stage. She moves her head to the side to show the star 😃.

Deleted • 30 January 2021 at 11:10 PM

SweetVeema the Veema should get a name change, I should tots check through this and side cove to find a pretty name.. my regrets when I remember a pretty name that I should have taken off before trading..

Ain't she so pretty? I love this stage of her!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 January 2021 at 12:32 AM

I just obtained my Tawny a while ago! It's one of my dream creatures. I haven't put a travel on her yet because I'm waiting for her to evolve to her second stage to test out travels! Please feed her if you have time! 😊

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 31 January 2021 at 8:15 AM

@shadowdragon28 - Eggcavity has some tools that allow you to play around with travels. You could maybe use it to find a fitting travel for your Tawny before she evolves.
http://www.eggcavity.com/creature-viewer

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 January 2021 at 11:58 AM

@sparklefox
Wow I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me, I'm using it right now!

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 2 February 2021 at 9:42 PM

Ive had multiple years offline so my profile creature hasnt changed for a few years. I received her as a gift from a friend (the corunis was a dreamie of mine!) and shes probably my most loved creature. She came with her travel "autumn sunscape". Ive just been too lazy to change it lol.

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 3 February 2021 at 3:11 AM

i was so happy they rereleaed the yuki ❤️ im obsessed with the 2nd stage.. im so excited for him to evolve. those dang eyes ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@beta your seren looks soo cute ❤️ 😊

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 26 February 2021 at 5:32 PM

My Farlot, Fluffmuffin, has a Window Nook travel and I think it looks so cute on it because he looks like he's sunbathing OWO

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 26 February 2021 at 5:33 PM

Love my Sidris in this travel. Love how the name matches perfectly her species. Also, love how she seems to be sitting in a chair of flowers with this bushy trinket travel, however soon I'll be changing the travel to Aurora Borealis as I'm transforming my whole cove with the same travel. ^^ ❤️

Deleted • 26 February 2021 at 8:12 PM

Proud, proud of my lil Friskee. Ain't my boy cute!
He looks like he's on an evening walk! Such a gorgeous sight.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 26 February 2021 at 10:47 PM

Changed my profile creature and think I’m going to stick with LittleMatcha😊
Love the fact that the travel makes her out of this world(did you like my pun?)

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 6 April 2021 at 8:59 AM

My Kolibri is so important to me ❤️
It was given to me by a generous friend when I told her it was my favorite of the two spring bunnies 😊

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 6 April 2021 at 9:30 AM

Tigriss,my Nipha right here is one of my first creatures ever! She is the foster sister of Tigrian,my Tiver 😊😊

Non-binary
28 posts

pepster • 6 April 2021 at 8:23 PM

Honeycrystal, my Rebonne, has just hatched today! They’re one of my first eggs to hatch, and I chose the Butterflies in a Rainbow because in the my canon cove, they are usually playful and happy! It really reminded me of their personality, and I thought they deserved something special for being the first egg I hatched on Eggcave.

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 6 April 2021 at 11:17 PM

@magenta My child, Hestur, is amazing! I traded my Cropler for 500 cc for this Mariyd bc it was my favourite December monthly. I really like the design of the Mariyd! @.Prairie did an amazing job with the suggestion!