2021 goals (CLOSED)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Do you think 2021 will be a good year?

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 16 January 2021 at 11:02 PM

@yogurt Wow, thanks so much! I can't express in words how kind of you is that 😊

Yes, Covid turned the world so upside down... Travelling became a very scary thing! But even being at home watching some series would be nice, just to take a break lol

Deleted • 16 January 2021 at 11:08 PM

@yogurt

I just wanted to say thank you for doing this (and listening to everyone’s goals).

The ones I currently set for myself is:

1. Get a 4 or 5 on my AP Bio test (sounds really hard for me at this age but I’m receiving a lot of help from teachers and my parents so you never know)

2. Have a cove with fwuffy creatures. I don’t have set creatures that I specifically like so much that I’ve been looking 4ever for them, but I would like to collect fluffy or cute looking creatures😸 Although I’m not particularly active, I’d still like to have a cove like that one day❤️

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 January 2021 at 11:13 PM

@yogurt
Omg tysm! You're so nice! Keep the travel btw. Yeah Imma work hard and try to get good grades this year. Also, what's your goal for 2021?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 16 January 2021 at 11:13 PM

@yogurt
omg i’m gonna tear up you’re so kind. thank you for being a beacon of kindness on this site 😊 https://eggcave.com/trades/973348/show

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 16 January 2021 at 11:46 PM

@kelpie Ahh I remember the days of AP tests haha from my memory the ap bio one was not too bad so i think you can do it! Trade #973355 I hope this guy is somewhat fluffy XD

@shadowdragon28 no problem! I’m trying to finish my last semester of undergraduate strong and work on my fitness goals this year haha also just relax and feel good about myself.

@izziebee1017 ❤️

Deleted • 16 January 2021 at 11:58 PM

@yogurt Omg, the Vulov’s in their child is just OwO Thank you so much!❤️

Yea, there’s just some stuff I keep mixing up when I take practice tests.

Female
1,750 posts

lexicon • 17 January 2021 at 1:41 AM

@frankenstein thanks for the ping, friend! 😊

@yogurt so sweet of you to help so many people out with having a great start to this year❤️. my goal is to knock out something else on my wl! it's finally dwindling and getting down the wire but the last ~10 or so are gonna be tricky (but that's what keeps it interesting lol). my rl goal this year is to get into grad school ;A;

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 17 January 2021 at 2:46 AM

@yogurt T H A N K Y O U ! All best in 2021 and 20222 and 2023 and ...... 😊

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 17 January 2021 at 11:33 AM

@yogurt

How nice of you! Trade #973371

This is really such a nice thread! 😸

Female
2,207 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 January 2021 at 11:53 AM

@yogurt This is extremely kind of you I'll go a personal one and a eggcave related one

1. I would say it's to try to be like kinder towards myself and others. Sometimes I have extremely low self esteem and I end up hurting the people who I deeply care about.

2. Well that is to obtain a vampyr it's been my goal for such a long time. But I'm also aiming to get something new in My cove every month (excluding things you can buy in the csp or find in the cave).

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 17 January 2021 at 3:47 PM

@yogurt

omg. I wasn't expecting that at all 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。 thank you! He'll have a good home with me, promise!

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if there're any goals I can help with.

Deleted • 17 January 2021 at 10:29 PM

@yogurt
Goals.. huh. I guess becoming more self-disciplined and not wasting too much time on social media is one.

Another would be to downsize my cove to my favorites only and trade the rest away for CC.. (I have 44 creatures currently frozen but there's still a lot more to come) So excited for the CRW's to come!

I love the EggCave community and hope that the site will grow and increase the amount of active members. ♡♥♡

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 18 January 2021 at 5:23 PM

@lexicon Trade #973551 yeah your wishlist is kind of tough hahaha but here is one ❤️

@solaris offered 😃

@thedarkarcher I know you’ve wanted one for so long hahah. Trade #973550

@laylamocha Trade #973549 Saw you had a zuote on your wishlist! 😊 Good luck on the real life goals haha I also want this year to be about self-growth. *-*

Female
1,750 posts

lexicon • 18 January 2021 at 5:40 PM

@yogurt

;;A;; big tears. thank you so much, that was extremely kind of you❤️. may your 2021 be fulfilling and full of self-growth!!!!! ~☆

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 18 January 2021 at 5:47 PM

@yogurt

I am honestly speechless right now! Thank you so much!

Deleted • 18 January 2021 at 6:51 PM

@yogurt Thanks yogurt.. it was a bit hard finding one on the TC.. especially since they're so cute! I don't trade much either, so thank you so much for the gift! ❤️

And may we all grow and mature into a greater and better person.

349 posts

cho • 18 January 2021 at 8:25 PM

@yogurt

2021 goal: self care and love! goodbye to all the toxic people.
2021 ec goal: organize things a little better ahaha

I don't need help but I just wanted to tell you that you're super kind for doing this! 😊

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 18 January 2021 at 10:49 PM

@yogurt
My big goal for this year I suppose is a Tervita or Rannin. Really after I'm done collecting Nibinne, I'm going to try to buy CC with EC (and give 800 CC to murmurw to thank her for all the CC she's given me-)

Female
2,207 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2021 at 3:08 AM

@yogurt omg no way. I'm literally in so much shock rn 0_0. Is there anything I can offer for you I feel awful taking something so rare from you without giving you something in return.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 19 January 2021 at 1:55 PM

@cho Same to the self care and LOVEEEE. So important LOL

@nightslayer300 Good luck on your collection!!! I really wanted to collect yverosas but It was too difficult XD they are so pretty tho. Trade #973657

@thedarkarcher It’s ok LOL This year I’m trying to let go of things more. Starting with eggcave XD Go ahead and offering on the lot haha

Female
2,207 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2021 at 2:03 PM

@yogurt honestly I don't know what to say apart from thank you. You've really made me happy and im incredibly grateful to you. Your so
generous and selfless and I owe you so much!

Deleted • 21 January 2021 at 4:29 PM

@yogurt Hi! I was browsing through the forums and found this! I just wanted to say a few goals that I have for this year:

1. Create a Better Schedule
- Whether for school work, extra curricular activities, or free time (where I’m going to come on here), I feel like having a better schedule than I did last year and trying to organize things a week before would help me stop from being overwhelmed again.

2. Use the Pomodoro Method
- I often jump around in the techniques I use to study, but I kinda just want to stick with the Pomodoro Method for this year. It’s really just the basic way to study but it makes me feel like I accomplished something when I use it!

3. Make Plenty of New Friends Here!
- I happened to stumble across this website and loved some of the designs of the critters! And once I signed up, there plenty of people who were kind to me. I would like to be able to still make new friends here!

4. Unique Critters
Although all the critters here are unique (I’ve looked through the archives lol) I’d like ones that look, a little more different I guess? Like, instead of the just cute or fluffy (though I do like those too) I’d like to collect critters that have a very different vibe, maybe something like AI, alien, unique color schemes, something that I can’t think off of the top of my head! But just in general, I really love the creatures I found in the cave so far!!

5. Almost forgot this one, Have a Better Sleep Schedule!
- Although it seems like it should come with my first goal, even in 2018, when my schedule wasn’t all whack, I still only slept for 5-6 hours. So I’m hoping to get to 8 or 9 hours (if possible).

I hope everyone can accomplish their goals this year! Fighting!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 21 January 2021 at 9:05 PM

@existence Trade #973977 maybe these are kinda cool and weird? Hahaha what do you think?

I’m also working on organizing my classes right now haha it’s so much better to have things organized so you dont get overwhelmed. Good luck on all your other goals. I think a lot of those are things we all probably need to work on haha.

Deleted • 22 January 2021 at 7:29 PM

@yogurt Omg, the apple one is so interesting! And I love the design of the lizard one too❤️ Thank you!
And yea, I guess that’s why we have New Years Resolution every year (I’m convinced they exist most of the time just to not be accomplished)