*•.*.•_*-@iia’s speech GIVEAWAY-*_•.*.•*

in User Contests & Giveaways

How do you feel about recent events after reading the speech? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
519 posts

boba • 2 March 2021 at 1:39 PM

@iia ENTER GIVEAWAY
I know how you feel. It’s sad.
I joined only a while ago, so I didn’t know about this, but reading your speech, I understand now, about the rereleases, and all that. T-T

Pings: @scout @gemini_1261 @budgie

Thank you for hosting a giveaway even thought you’re going though all this ❤️ 😊

Female
143 posts

scout • 2 March 2021 at 2:35 PM

@iia ENTER GIVEAWAY

It's sad to see someone who has been part of the eggcave community for a long time decide to leave.
i haven't been a part of the community for as long as you have, but i understand how you feel. that's the reason i left the Chicken Smoothie community, but i wouldn't want to leave this one since i made some good friends here.
Pings:
@thedarkarcher
@disney
@xxcouchxx

thanks for hosting a giveaway, even when you're going through so much......

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 2 March 2021 at 5:07 PM

@scout

Thanks for the ping

@iia

“ENTER GIVEAWAY”

Thanks for doing this giveaway, and thanks for asking people's opinions on the rereleases. I personally enjoy them because I never thought I would obtain a Corphex, Crystar, Frion etc so quickly. But I believe they are too expensive, it's sad but EggCave might be becoming a pay to win game because they should not expect players to spend $40-$50 a month on creatures.. before the rereleases if you wanted one of each cc creature, it was $10. So, I understand if you want to leave, but I'm sticking around because I trust the EggCave team will hear our thoughts and change it for the better, even if it takes a while.

Pings~
@sparklefox
@lunacharm1037
@burrito13

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 2 March 2021 at 8:24 PM

@iia
I know how you feel. I foolishly traded my Tokk and Flintar for CC, which I deeply regret. The need for CC especially regarding the re-releases is crazy and expensive. If you purchase the 2 new monthlies and 3 re-releases each month it’ll cost 4500-5000 CC.

No need to enter me in the giveaway but it’s a nice thing.
@xxcouchxx thanks for the ping

Female
574 posts

iia • 1 April 2021 at 8:37 AM

CONGRATULATIONS @corpse

You won the draw!!!!
Message on my wall to claim your prize

THANK YOU so much to everyone who shared their opinion, voted, and entered. I don’t know what I would do without you.

Final conclusion: depending on the outcome of the vote (wether or not to keep the rereleases) I will be staying on a semi hiatus

Love ya all ❤️
-iia