Buying Magmish (Hatched/Evolved/Immortal)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
441 posts

tetra • 24 November 2021 at 1:43 AM

I'll buy any unwanted stage 2s or 3s #WtBMagmish
Here’s what I’ve been paying for them
:

Hatched mortals: 2,500 EC
Hatched immortals: 5,000 EC

Mortal whales: 10,000 EC
Immortal whales: 25,000 EC

Star mortals: 30,000 EC
Star whales: 40,000 EC

No need for magmish eggs at the moment.
11/24/2021 Thank you soooo much to everyone who took the time to try and find a magmish for me, truly appreciate it!! @snowywinter @lexicon @izziedragon @tryvegan4theanimals @mr-blue-bones @sparklefox @lady_dreamwyn @pwuffy
(Originally I wanted to find as many magmish eggs on November 24, 2021 since it's been 10 years the Magmish was discovered!)

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 24 November 2021 at 3:13 AM

@tetromino

Glad you pinged me. Caught one! I'll set up a trade after today just in case I catch more.
Happy 10th anniversary!!! πŸ˜ƒ

(woot! an excuse to post this in the forums! I was just going to post on friends' walls.)
I am looking for a Male TASMA caught tomorrow, the 25th (Thursday)
and an Ookull (same day, either gender. I prefer a male, but a female would be special for reasons too.)
(Hoping to catch my own, but just in case. The tasmas, never seem to show up when I want them to.)

Female
1,763 posts

lexicon • 24 November 2021 at 7:38 AM

@tetromino

I got you! I'll keep looking 😊

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 24 November 2021 at 9:44 AM

@tetromino I'll keep an eye out
@snowywinter funny enough, the only monthlies I've caught this month were gifted to me by Alex! But I might have better luck with the tasma

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 24 November 2021 at 10:29 AM

@tetromino I'll look as well! Fingers crossed.

@snowywinter sounds good, I'll look for male Tasmas and Ookulls tomorrow πŸ‘

@izziedragon oof sorry to hear that the RNG has been so cruel to you this month, Kylee 😠

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 24 November 2021 at 11:02 AM

Trade #994521
@tetromino Found one! I'll let you know if I find any others. 😊

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 24 November 2021 at 2:41 PM

@tetromino - I managed to find one. I gave it a name and travel, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to change either if you're not happy with them. Trade #994527

@snowywinter - I'll try and keep an eye out for you too, though I doubt I'll find anything because my luck with the cave is absolutely amazing... (Sorry in advance.)

Female
27 posts

lady_dreamwyn • 24 November 2021 at 3:24 PM

@tetromino

I've got one for you: https://eggcave.com/trades/994529/show

Female
441 posts

tetra • 24 November 2021 at 3:40 PM

Thank you for the trades, really appreciate your help!!
@mr-blue-bones @tryvegan4theanimals @sparklefox @lady_dreamwyn
@snowywinter - I'll edit my first post after today to let people know you're looking for those creatures. good luck, hope you get them! πŸ˜ƒ

@lexicon @izziedragon - no worries if you don't find any, they seem to be avoiding me today

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 24 November 2021 at 3:45 PM

@izziedragon, @tryvegan4theanimals, @sparklefox

Hey, guys, I really appreciate all the offers but I don't want anyone getting stuck with more commons than they can get rid of. (though i wouldn't mind having different IDs to choose from.) At least the Ookull should be easy to pawn off if anyone gets a spare.
I really only want ONE male Tasma from tomorrow. And I'm still completely undecided on which gender I want of Ookull. Gah! (both are so important for me for reasons, but I only have one name thought of and I already have a massive hoard of Ookies.)
Just thought I'd give a heads up that I'm not collecting an infinite amount of either.
❀️
(Barring a number combo I'm negatively superstitious about, I will pay 7000 Ec for the Male Nov 25th Tasma if it has 66 in the ID, 20000 Ec if 1966. ... This deal stands for already existing Tasmas too. Or a little more EC if someone wants that for an immortal.)

Still have only caught one Magmish >.<

@izziedragon
Oof... the Cave being mean!!! (Not catching any Monthlies at all... alll month long... I'd definitely be submitting a ticket with only one week left. Not that they can necessarily do anything, but it's worthwhile feedback.)

Edit: @tetromino,
Awwe, thanks! (no need to edit your post, but thank you. If you do though, you may want to state I'm only looking for one of each... or to see the details of my post.)

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 24 November 2021 at 4:28 PM

@snowywinter While I do appreciate the sympathy, I haven't been trying too hard lol mostly focused on the leader boards so it's okay 😊

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 25 November 2021 at 3:46 PM

@snowywinter just got a male Tasma! πŸ₯³ I sent him to you, but if you already found one, feel free to reject the offer.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 25 November 2021 at 7:44 PM

@tryvegan4theanimals Thank you! (Did you see, it came so close to having the ID number I was hoping for! πŸ˜ƒ )

Will probably accept it tomorrow. Having bad brain fog today. Just took me 1/2 an hour just to give someone a wall post reply.

Still trying just in case, but I haven't found any Tasmas or Ookulls today.

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 26 November 2021 at 6:24 AM

@snowywinter - I managed to find an Ookull yesterday, but it's a female. Are you still looking for one, and is this okay? I forgot to mention it yesterday since I was a little busy, sorry. Couldn't see any Tasmas either.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 November 2021 at 12:49 AM

@sparklefox Thank you so much!
Sulvas also surprised me with one... and it happened to be female too >.<
(1/2 tempted to stalk the Auctions again for a male. ...but I guess it was meant to be that I got a female. lol.)

Vegan and Tetro( I think it was Tetro) each found me a tasma ^^ < 3

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Been so exhausted... and another game is taking so much of my time now.... hours pass before I know it. ...and then I'm falling asleep again. (Keep getting sucked into so many conversations in chat. We all get along so well on the server, that we have friendships even though we're all in different Alliances. lol. ...my goodness so many of us have so much in common, I thought we were in group therapy the other night. ...and when we come across hot topics, we drop them so we don't get in fights. We just care too darn much about each other already, don't want anything tearing us apart. Had a troll come in the other night and it was like watching an immune system fight off an infection.

...but I miss being here so much too. Already told my alliance leader that I need to take a few days off.)

Thank you to everyone who looked for the Tasma and Ookull for me! ❀️

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 29 November 2021 at 12:05 AM

@snowywinter @tetromino I'll keep an eye out! Sad to say I haven't caught any monthlies this month.

but it's because of my procrastinating probably. I'll be fine.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 30 November 2021 at 10:43 PM

@singasong99 sorry to hear about your luck! The cave was stingy with a lot of people this month.

I did get the creatures I was looking for. 😊