Suggestion for Creature Designs - More Small Creatures! :3

in Site Feedback & Ideas

146 posts

aquafaba • 9 March 2022 at 6:26 PM

Check out this little guy - the Blobbart stage 1
Now check out this little pal - the Shaibun (side note - could be VENDed next month!)
One more - the Kacki stage 1

Devs and artists - let's have more small creatures! They're very cute and sought after 😸

Thoughts, friends?
@alastrarra @lunacharm @nut @sulvas @prairie @cranberrycat1 @starlight4428 @quinoafuntime @ida92 @ian @flaming_vixen

Female
16 posts

starlight4428 • 9 March 2022 at 6:35 PM

I'm all for more small creatures! The ones you linked are so very cute!

Female
2,138 posts

cranberrycat1 • 9 March 2022 at 6:48 PM

same! my fav out of the ones you linked is the Shaibun! it would be nice to get more small critters 😊

Cisgender Male
306 posts

tryvegan4theanimals • 9 March 2022 at 6:58 PM

@aquafaba Yesssss small buddies are my favorite 🥰 Even though it's a small canvas size, the tininess and minimalist design of the creatures makes them even more memorable 💕

84 posts

quinoafuntime • 9 March 2022 at 10:19 PM

@aquafaba I also like this idea! There aren't that many small creatures these days. More would be lovely 😊

Also I love those three creatures in your post and wish that they were actually attainable for us casual players :\

Pinging some other people 😉

@jenlou
@suessan
@stopwatcher
@megamisama90
@mariathetotallylegitimateghost
@riceboysleeps
@godofstories
@pipkitten
@aedia
@viltuvitrast

Female
806 posts

aedia • 9 March 2022 at 11:55 PM

@aquafaba Thank you for the ping! 😊 @quinoafuntime Yes I would absolutely love more teeny tiny creatures, they are so so cute! Plus small petite ones you can see a lot more of the travel backgrounds with too!!! Lately I feel a lot of creatures are so big they fill up almost the entire travel so you can't see much behind them unfortunately, so definitely would love more small ones!.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 10 March 2022 at 6:54 AM

I'd love some more miniature creatures! So tiny, so cute. must smoosh. ❤️

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 10 March 2022 at 9:30 AM

I'd love to get more tiny creatures! ❤️

Female
8 posts

alastrarra • 10 March 2022 at 1:16 PM

The ones you listed are so adorable!!! Be nice to have some more small creatures released 😊

19 posts

jenlou • 10 March 2022 at 6:27 PM

Sure tinies would be great ! They're cute and we'd be able to see the travels better !

101 posts

subie • 10 March 2022 at 8:57 PM

I'd love to see more tiny creatures! I remember @nut having the cutest collection of smol beans. ❤️

734 posts

nut • 11 March 2022 at 9:13 AM

@subie aw lol thank you!! ❤️
I absolutely love small creatures and definitely wish we had more!!! my favorite (and least attainable) is the Arnmnae.

Female
2,408 posts

ida92 • 12 March 2022 at 2:18 AM

@aquafaba I'd love to see more small creatures around! I absolutely love them. 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 March 2022 at 11:59 AM

@aquafaba
I do agree that I kinda miss seeing those creatures. All the same I think what really sold it to me was the art's style. It was a bit more bold and stuff. The most recent one from that artist was the reminsect.
The Arnmnae, Blobbart, Flowerfur, Kacki, Kitep, Puffup, Ragon, Shaibun, Unchaga, Wisnaker, Lemac, Frogikes, Ulert, Spritemice and Reminsect (and many others!) were all drawn by @liz85, but I think they're retired from Eggcave art atm(???), I haven't seen their style around for a bit.

There have been a few other species that've had a tiny stage to them, but most don't strike the same vibes if that makes sense.
The Bushy, Fauen, Goldshard and Lypun all have what I'd call tiny first stages, but for me at least I don't have the same pull to freeze them. But that's just me! I'm sure many users out there like the micro stages. ❤️

171 posts

mirime • 12 March 2022 at 12:30 PM

@aquafaba oh, I'd like to see more little creatures like them around, too! 😊 it's also a way to add value to some great travels!
It's a pity that specific kind of design hasn't been seen here recently, @prairie ~ thanks for listed them!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 12 March 2022 at 2:51 PM

@aquafaba

There's these 2 creatures that you've missed that should be added to your small creatures list the wisnaker and lemac in baby versions are so tiny too! And I totally get it, I have a special place in my heart for small creatures they'd fit so perfectly to just any travel, that if they were real they'd would also be able to fit into your little pocket and you could carry them around with you.

https://eggcave.com/egg/423202
https://eggcave.com/egg/421714

146 posts

aquafaba • 12 March 2022 at 11:33 PM

Nice to see that it's not just me that likes them 😃 Yes, Lemac and Wisnaker are great too. And I really like the Goldshard and Lypun, but Liz's style was great. Maybe the artists can try replicating it? More tiny creatures like the Shaibun would be lovely ❤️

150 posts

greengrassoftunnel • 14 March 2022 at 12:22 PM

I would also like more small creature designs that don't take up the whole canvas space so that we can see travels better. And because they're cuuuuuute 😸