Creature Suggestion:Crowoleer(or Regluvid)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
730 posts

lothar • 5 September 2022 at 10:41 AM

Creature Suggestion: Crowoleer/Regluvid
Hello! It's my first time to post a creature suggestion. I provisionally call it Crowoleer because it is inspired by wolf,deer and crown. And also a few little stars.
Another name Regluvid is made by @snowywinter. (Regal Lupe Cervid)

Art: (By myself)
https://ibb.co/zSZcCR7

Description:(All by @shirothekittehlover ,thank you!)
About Crowoleer Eggs:
According to a very old legend that is passed from generations to generations, only a pure-hearted person can find one of these eggs and befriend the mythical creature that hatched from the egg.
These eggs are only found at snowy forests, and it is said that if a lost traveler finds one of these eggs and cares for it, they will find eternal comfort in the cold.
These eggs also radiate a royal aura for some reasons.

About Creature:
Crowoleers, also referred to as the Rulers of Winter, are only found in snowy forests. Although... even if you're already in a snowy forest, you wouldn't find them easily, because they're so elusive they're considered myths by many.
However, they've been said to rescue lost travelers in the cold, and if a kind-hearted person has lost their way in the forest, a Crowoleer will find and protect them as long as both of them are still alive.
There's a legend of how the first Crowoleer gets his medal that still lives on to this day among the locals near the snowy forests, that the first Crowoleer was blessed by the Spirits of Winter for being a kind, heroic soul who helps others in need and was given the title of Prince of Winter. Since then, his legacy has passed on to his future generations to this day.
The legend of the first Crowoleer teaches others to be kind to others and help the ones in need.

I hope you like it.
And thank everyone who gave ideas and helped to perfect this suggestion!

#creaturesuggestion

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 September 2022 at 11:14 AM

@lothar
Very beautiful! I love the crown and medal ^^
Pings:
@nightslayer300
@prairie
@ian

Female
730 posts

lothar • 5 September 2022 at 11:18 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Thank you♡

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 September 2022 at 11:22 AM

@lothar
No problem ❤️
I could also help write the descriptions if you want :>
(But unfortunately not right now....)

Female
730 posts

lothar • 5 September 2022 at 11:26 AM

@shirothekittehlover
😊That's wonderful!Thank you again!
I am in no hurry for it.Take your time!

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 5 September 2022 at 1:32 PM

Wow that is so good would be perfect for winter or it is somehow giving me winter vibes @lothar

Female
730 posts

lothar • 6 September 2022 at 12:37 AM

@cranberrycat1
Thank you!I hope it can be released in winter too~

Female
2,913 posts

heatherm19 • 6 September 2022 at 2:09 AM

Omg it's adorable and I want it! What a beautiful cross between a wolf and deer, it looks awesome!

Female
2,394 posts

ida92 • 6 September 2022 at 3:06 AM

@lothar I love it, it would make a great Christmas critter. 😊

Female
730 posts

lothar • 6 September 2022 at 8:21 AM

@heatherm19 @ida92
Thanks for the compliment♡

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 September 2022 at 1:26 PM

@lothar
(This description idea might suck but I did my best-)

About Crowoleer Eggs:
According to a very old legend that is passed from generations to generations, only a pure-hearted person can find one of these eggs and befriend the mythical creature that hatched from the egg.
These eggs are only found at snowy forests, and it is said that if a lost traveler finds one of these eggs and care for it, they will find eternal comfort in the cold.
These eggs also radiate a royal aura for some reasons.

Female
730 posts

lothar • 10 September 2022 at 1:47 PM

@shirothekittehlover
I edit the topic and add the description you write!
That's wonderful,and I love the part about traveler!
Thank you again♡

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 September 2022 at 2:46 PM

I do really like the concept and the artwork for this (sometimes I have a hard time expressing in words my excitement and people have called me flippant, or uncaring, but I assure you, if this was announced in the blog as a new release I'd be right there *YOINK!* "Want want want!" - even if it was a CC option.)

The name however conjures up an image of a raven-feathered deer for me, almost like a gryphon. A bit sad it wasn't >.<
Feather tufts like a great-horned owl's coming out near where the antlers on one of the "Stages" (artwork an excuse to have a doe for that stage.)
blues, Tsavorite, plum purples, all against black. Each different color nuance to a different stage.

Maybe Regluvid? (Regal Lupe Cervid) ??? I'm not good with coming up with names usually.

Female
730 posts

lothar • 11 September 2022 at 3:02 AM

@snowywinter
I like the name you give it very much ^^
I'm terrble at writing but it needs a name so at first I just combine wolf/deer with crown.(it may seem a little funny)
I will edit and add new name as an option!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 September 2022 at 3:22 AM

@lothar aww thanks!
It is funny trying to name it with any of the combinations. It's hard not to chuckle at how they sound.
Maybe someone will come up with one that will just fit. So many of the suggestions everyone has come up with have been wonderful! Everything from the description to hoping it be a winter release. (It really does seem to fit a winter theme!)

(Still snorting at how funny the name I thought of sounds when actually sounded out. Reminds my of my Uncle's VHS rental store he ran from his basement in the 1980's. lol.)

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 7:58 AM

@lothar
(Now it's time for the creature description 😃)

About Creature:
Crowoleers, also referred to as the Rulers of Winter, are only found in snowy forests. Although... even if you're already in a snowy forest, you wouldn't find them easily, because they're so elusive they're considered myths by many.
However, they've been said to rescue lost travellers in the cold, and if a kind-hearted person has lost their way in the forest, a Crowoleer will find and protect them as long as both of them are still alive.
There's a legend of how the first Crowoleer gets his medal that still lives on to this day among the locals near the snowy forests, that the first Crowoleer was blessed by the Spirits of Winter for being a kind, heroic soul who helps others in need and was given the title of Prince of Winter. Since then, his legacy has passed on to his future generations to this day.
The legend of the first Crowoleer teaches others to be kind to others and help the ones in need.

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 October 2022 at 8:14 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Edit this topic and add your new description!
You give Crowoleer a heartwarming and fantastic background story. A kind Prince of Winter and the inheritance of the virtue...! I really really love it!
Thank you so much ❤️

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 October 2022 at 8:21 AM

@lothar
No problem ❤️
If you need help again I'll be here for you 😊

Female
38 posts

carsaphir • 19 October 2022 at 3:30 PM

@lothar
I realy like your creature's proposition. Crowoleer is amazing !

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 19 October 2022 at 5:39 PM

@lothar I love the last stage so much!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 19 October 2022 at 6:05 PM

@lothar
This definitely has to be made ;u;
I want one of each stage ❤️

@ian

Female
730 posts

lothar • 2 November 2022 at 3:00 AM

@carsaphir @dragrawr @twinkle
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 November 2022 at 11:23 AM

@lothar

Still feeling kind of odd that you credited me with any part other than the 2nd name suggestion.
Did we discuss the creature some other time and i forgot?

Wondering if you meant shirothekittehlover because of the creature description?

(Sorry, been meaning to say something and didn't know how to bring it up without it coming across harsh/grumpy - that's not my intended tone at all. It's just more of a passing 'Huh?' or o.O? *shrug* and move along. - I just don't want to end up in the credits if this becomes official, and I had such a small part to play. lol.)

Female
730 posts

lothar • 2 November 2022 at 10:47 PM

@snowywinter
Oops it may be the ambiguity of typography.
At first I use () behind the first line "Creature Suggestion: Crowoleer/Regluvid" because I want to credit you with the 2nd name. It doesn't mean that you are credited with other part.
Sorry for creating misunderstanding. I edit the topic, is it OK now?

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 2 November 2022 at 11:34 PM

@lothar much more clear now, thank you ^^

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 3 November 2022 at 12:31 AM

This is a beautiful creature, I would love to have one! ❤️

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 November 2022 at 12:33 AM

@mr-blue-bones
Thank you!!

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 8 November 2022 at 8:42 AM

I love this so much!!!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 8 November 2022 at 2:36 PM

Wait I thought for sure I had already posted on this one. Weird, must've slipped my mind.

@lothar
I really love this design, its so so cool. ❤️
I love the color palette, and the horn design looking like a crown is just *chef kiss*
Really ties in the whole 'regal' theme.

I'd love to see this for Dec/Christmas 2022!

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 January 2023 at 10:40 AM

@lothar
Gonna go revive this for 2023, ain't I? 👀

Pongs:
@moonflower
@nightslayer300
@distorted
@Ian