My 5th Creature Suggestion: Calinko

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you want Calinkos to be an actual creature?

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 28 November 2022 at 1:06 PM

#creaturesuggestion ehe

Calinko. Basically a chained calico kitty creature. Here's the art, I already have it (Unlike other times), and I'm not really happy I made it because it looks... Super... Freaky... You should see it for yourself. It would make sense for it to become a Halloween Creature... Maybe it should.

https://ibb.co/YyYLMDV

About the Calinko Egg:

Eggs are covered in chains. Or... Maybe... The egg IS chain? There's a cute little nose in the middle that probably isn't cute at all. It looks like it's breathing... In... And out...

About the Calinko Creature

The desperate scream of a Calinko can be heard from several miles away. With a chain-covered body, no back legs, and unable to move freely, Calinkos experience extreme stress and Cleithrophobia.

Pingies:
@shirothekittehlover
@prairie
@ian
@lothar
@heatherm19

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 28 November 2022 at 4:04 PM

@galaxydragonzz
The Calinko is so cute! ❤️ I would love to have one! Looks so sad, poor little baby let me save you. :c
My recommendation would be for the body color (not the chains) to be a few different shades of grey, like how a calico is patterned. Like patches of dark, light, and medium grey. That would work well with the pun. Overall, very creative and precious idea, I would love if Calinkos were implemented!

Female
927 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 November 2022 at 5:29 AM

@galaxydragonzz
Yeesh man, it's so freaky.......

I like it. 👌
And yeah, like the person above me said, it would be better to give it some patterns to fit the name better.

Pings:
@snowywinter
@nightslayer300
@powgal15

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 29 November 2022 at 8:10 AM

@daisycat
I completely forgot that I made a CALINKO and coloured it grey 🤦 Lemme fix it

@shirothekittehlover
😋

Female
927 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 November 2022 at 9:36 AM

@galaxydragonzz
Now it looks like it's both rotting AND rusting at the same time! More freaky! :0👍🏼

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 29 November 2022 at 10:49 AM

@shirothekittehlover
😃 Yessss

Also I don't get notifs when you ping me; is there something wrong??? D:

Female
927 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 November 2022 at 11:00 AM

@moonflower
Ah, I've experienced the same thing too :[
People has been talking about it lately, you can see it in the latest forum posts

(Unrelated but wowie username change :0)

Female
1,303 posts

daisycat • 29 November 2022 at 11:44 AM

@moonflower
We're pinging in vain lol. I love the updated look! Nice little linked calico. I think more cat-like or animated eyes could be good too, but not trying to change your design... I'm just trying to collect all the cutesy domestic looking kitties. XD
Nice username change, btw. 😸

Female
123 posts

moonflower • 30 November 2022 at 10:53 AM

@daisycat

Lol it's ok! If it does become a thing, staff will probably change it anyways xP

And plus, I'm too lazy to draw detailed eyes 😉

181 posts

noman15 • 6 February 2023 at 10:15 AM

It's a cool idea for halloween or a darker theme month.