My First Creature Suggestion: Chipmint 🐿️🍃

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 December 2023 at 3:52 PM

@ian would a mint chocolate chip Chipmunk fit into food month 🥺?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 1 December 2023 at 5:28 PM

@Ian
OMG THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR THE WOOFLE ❤️

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 2 December 2023 at 9:49 PM

@daisycat

I think it would be SO FUN if these came in different flavors 😋. I'm more of a strawberry ice cream gal but who could resist that face in the second stage, such a mood xD. Hope this gets chosen!!❤️

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 2 December 2023 at 11:10 PM

@sapphire12 I endorse this

@Ian food month sounds fun 0.0

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 3 December 2023 at 10:09 AM

@sapphire12 @twinkle @lexicon @dragrawr
Thank you for the bumps, everyone! ❤️ I'm not too hopeful though lol.

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 3 December 2023 at 10:16 AM

It would be so cool to have a 'food month', the little Chipmint would fit in perfectly. Still can't believe this hasn't been chosen yet, it's one of my favorite creature suggestions I've seen since joining!

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 3 December 2023 at 3:58 PM

This is a January 2024 creature if I've ever seen one!

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 4 December 2023 at 8:21 AM

AHH Daisy, it's so so cute! every single stage has its own charm and i love all of them ❤️ i may be biased because i'm a big chocmint lover but i reallly like the colour palette too. and am also now hungry for chocomint again

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 1 January 2024 at 1:39 PM

https://ibb.co/sp4Z9d9

Thank you for choosing the Chipmint, EC! And huge thanks to everyone who supported me. ^^ Still can't believe it got chosen lol.

Stage 1 Egg: Looks nice! Great start!

Stage 2 Baby: Super cute!! I love the detail of the eyelash. :,) The snout looks more like a cat or other animal to me, with its indentation, rather than a chipmunk, which would be more rounded out (like my drawing). But clearly still adorable with either shape. Wrapped up tail looks good! Lil baby has a migraine and needs an ice cream hat just like me. x) Overall, love this stage.

Stage 3 Teen: This is soooo so cute, love this one!! I wish the nose was a slight U shape rather than two nostrils. The U shape is more like a chipmunk (or squirrel). The nostrils I guess are more... hamster like? But a hamster could also work with a U shape. I like that the ice cream cone was made larger. I wish the stripes in all the stages were brown or dark brown and that the tail tip was brown and not as fluffy (so as to be more chipmunk-like, though I do love a fluffy tail). That's a big look for a chipmunk, those stripes. And more chocolate chips / chunks would have been nice too. Because of the whole mint chip thing. That contrast would add that mint CHIP look to it. Overall, my favorite stage.

Stage 4 Adult: All I should say is: 🥴 But... the cheek goes up on the eye...? Like a tumor? The legs are melting? Again with the two nostrils? Should be a U shape. I like that there's more ice cream in the cone versus my drawing, that was a better choice. I'm glad that the chocolate chip hat was kept. x) But uh, yeah... Not a big fan of the adult (what a surprise, big theme here on this website).