πŸͺΊ The Nest πŸͺΊ β€” Freezie Pop Shop is Open!

in General

Placeholder since Egg Cave doesn't have a "remove poll" option.

Female
2,256 posts

ashlinnhi • 15 December 2023 at 6:01 AM

omg, was not expecting to actually win!! thank you everyone for voting and congrats to all the entrants ❀️ ❀️ i loved reading all the other entries, and that blooper entry is also so good x))

for the prizes, i'm happy to just take the Sorrowool as the creature selection, and Mine Treasure Room and New Year's Star. thanks so much @nest ❀️

138 posts

nest • 15 December 2023 at 10:06 AM

@ashlinnhi
Thank you, your prizes have been sent!

@valorieviolet
You may now choose two creatures and two retired travels. 😊

Female
1,168 posts

valorieviolet • 15 December 2023 at 2:05 PM

@nest

Thank you for hosting!! May I please take Unamiol the Unixi, Kappo the Kappice and Holiday Wreath? I just want one travel, if that's okay 😊

& wow! A bonus dialogue description? How did we get so lucky xD I really enjoyed all of the entries and seeing everyone's creativity! I would love to do something like this again, even though I struggled in the beginning trying to figure out what direction to go in cx

@ashlinnhi, I loved imagining a Teckarck bark in my mind! So cute, I wouldn't run away from it hehe ❀️ Congrats on winning! @shirothekittehlover, your description was so sweet! Almost brought tears to my eyes and gives me hope for my future :") Congrats on the win!

138 posts

nest • 15 December 2023 at 2:11 PM

@valorieviolet
Thank you, your prizes have been sent!

@shirothekittehlover
You may now choose two creatures and two retired travels. 😊

Female
939 posts

shirothekittehlover • 15 December 2023 at 6:12 PM

@valorieviolet
Thank you for finding my lil thingy sweet auuuzdjdbdj ;0;

@nest
May I please take the Hyacine and the Aerlo Nest travel? I hope it's okay if I only take one each ^^"
(Thank you for hosting the contest btw, I had fun with tjis one : DD)

138 posts

nest • 15 December 2023 at 7:44 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Yes, it's okay to take one each! The Hyacine has been sent.

Just to clarify, the travel prize is for any retired travel (priced at 100M EC). Any items with bird words like "nest", "feather", etc. are for donations. That said, you can definitely choose the trinket if you prefer! Just wanted to double check in case you did want a retired travel. 😊

Female
939 posts

shirothekittehlover • 15 December 2023 at 9:41 PM

@nest
ohhhhhh- (I feel stupid now β€’β€’")
Hmmmm
May I take the Multiborder Clover instead then? Thank you ^^'

138 posts

nest • 15 December 2023 at 9:46 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Aww! "Retired" was only mentioned in the winners PM and the initial contest PM, not here in the forum post, so no worries! I should have typed "retired" in the forum post, too.

Multiborder Clover sent!

Female
939 posts

shirothekittehlover • 15 December 2023 at 9:48 PM

@nest
Thank you! ^^

Female
4,636 posts

mastergemma • 16 December 2023 at 9:59 PM

My Egg Day Prize, a Gachamori, finally hatched and is now frozen ❀️

What a precious baby
EggDayPrize

Female
2,256 posts

ashlinnhi • 16 December 2023 at 11:11 PM

omg congratulations to Eggdharias Prizarious πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Female
44 posts

wizardsage • 17 December 2023 at 1:45 PM

Aw, she's adorable.

138 posts

nest • 18 December 2023 at 1:49 AM

,κ™³+°❅*TΚœα΄‡ Nᴇsα΄›'s*❅°+κ™³,
πŸŽ„ Secret Songbird πŸŽ„
⋆,κ™³+Β°β…β‚Š*2O23*β‚Šβ…Β°+κ™³,⋆

There are only a few more days left to gather your gifts for your Nestling!

Gifts and hints are due to @matcha by this Friday, December 22nd, at 11:59 PM ECT.

If you haven't already, please PM Matcha with 1-3 hints about yourself. Matcha will be sending these hints to your Nestling so your Nestling can guess to themselves who has gifted them! Please title the subject of your message as follows:
Secret Songbird | @yourusername

When you send your gift(s) to Matcha, please send him a reply in your Secret Songbird PM thread with an itemized list of what you're gifting. This will help to ensure that Matcha has received everything and that he gives the correct gifts and doesn't miss anything.

Please ask any questions here in the Guild Forum or to @daisycat or @matcha.

All hints and gifts will be revealed at the end of the event here in the Guild Forum. Please feel free to change your hints if you do not want them being shared and revealed publicly.

Thank you for your cooperation and the Nest hopes you're excited!!

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 18 December 2023 at 12:41 PM

glad you guys liked it and made you laugh!! ❀️ @daisycat @matcha

138 posts

nest • 19 December 2023 at 9:59 AM

Just a friendly reminder that it's recommended you send your gifts directly to Matcha!
This includes sending creature transfers and sending items directly, one at a time, instead of a public trade lot that Matcha has to offer on.
It may take more time to do this, but it helps to mitigate the chance of your Nestling seeing their gifts, as they'd just be sitting in the trades.
There have been a few trade lots so far, and while it's not against any rules, it is not recommended. Just to keep the spirit of the "secret" portion of the game. 😊

138 posts

nest • 21 December 2023 at 9:42 PM

,κ™³+°❅*TΚœα΄‡ Nᴇsα΄›'s*❅°+κ™³,
πŸŽ„ Secret Songbird πŸŽ„
⋆,κ™³+Β°β…β‚Š*2O23*β‚Šβ…Β°+κ™³,⋆

Tomorrow is the deadline to send your gifts and hints to @matcha!

Friday, December 22nd, at 11:59 PM ECT

If you have not already, please send @matcha a PM as follows:

Subject: Secret Songbird | @yourusernamehere
Message: 1-3 hints about yourself, and, an itemized list of the gifts for your Nestling

🚨🚨🚨
Reminder: Please make room in your inventory now and make sure you have cove spaces available! While you may not know if you're receiving items or creatures, please have space available just in case so the process can be smooth. We thank you for making room and apologize in advance if it does not end up being used. 😊
🚨🚨🚨

,κ™³x*+°❅*❆*❅°+*xκ™³,
πŸŽ„ SCHEDULE πŸŽ„
,κ™³x*+°❅*❆*❅°+*xκ™³,

❦ No later than tomorrow, December 22nd, at 11:59 PM ECT, send your gifts and hints to @matcha so he can deliver them anonymously. Please also include in your hints message a list of all the gifts.

❦ Saturday December 23rd: Gifts will be delivered by @matcha along with a PM to your Nestling that lists the gifts and your hints. This way, the "Secret" factor of the game gets utilized and the recipient can guess to themselves who their Secret Songbird is!

❦ Sunday, December 24th: The Secret Songbirds, gifts, and hints will all be revealed here in the Guild Forum on Christmas Eve!

🚨🚨🚨
Reminder: Please make room in your inventory now and make sure you have cove spaces available! While you may not know if you're receiving items or creatures, please have space available just in case so the process can be smooth. We thank you for making room and apologize in advance if it does not end up being used. 😊
🚨🚨🚨

Female
44 posts

wizardsage • 22 December 2023 at 11:59 AM

I'm so excited! How many people actually participated?

Female
1,314 posts

daisycat • 22 December 2023 at 12:36 PM

@wizardsage
I’m glad you’re excited, I am too! 😊 A total of 17 Nestlings joined, but not sure if everyone has sent their gifts yet. Matcha will check in with anyone left later tonight if need be.

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 22 December 2023 at 1:24 PM

Happy Holidays everyone!! I hope my secret songbird likes what I got πŸ˜ƒ

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 22 December 2023 at 1:30 PM

Happy Holidays all! Got around to sending them in the end πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,314 posts

daisycat • 23 December 2023 at 12:41 PM

Secret Songbird gifts are being distributed by Matcha Claus right now!!! πŸŽπŸ•ŠοΈ
I love my gifts, my SS was so generous!! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ And I think I have a good guess as to who they are. πŸ˜‰

Sometime tomorrow, Matcha will post here to reveal the Secret Songbirds, gifts, and hints!

Cis Female
602 posts

kataclysm • 23 December 2023 at 12:45 PM

Ohhh how exciting!! Let the anticipatory drumroll begin πŸ₯

736 posts

nut • 23 December 2023 at 12:51 PM

aww thank you to my secret songbird!! πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή totally forgot it was today, was so shook to see 16 notifications lolol

and thank u matcha claus for distributing!! 🫢🏼

Demifluid
1,518 posts

wonder404exe • 23 December 2023 at 1:37 PM

spoilin me with Cc πŸ‘€
Pretty sure i know who my SS is HAHA
Cant wait tomorrow for the big reveal πŸ₯³

Edit: LMAO MATCHA CLAUSE

Female
178 posts

pastelrabbit • 23 December 2023 at 1:40 PM

Omg! Thank you so much to whoever my secret songbird is! πŸ’•πŸ˜­ You’re so generous! Now I feel like I didn’t give enough lol.
(Also thank you to matcha for being a wonderful Santa)

Cis Female
602 posts

kataclysm • 23 December 2023 at 1:47 PM

Ugly crying over how thoughtful my songbird is. 😭 Forever grateful to be a part of this guild.

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 23 December 2023 at 2:14 PM

Thank you @matcha Claus and my (not so) Secret Songbird!! Love my gifts πŸ’“

Male
96 posts

matcha • 23 December 2023 at 2:34 PM

All gifts should be sent! Everyone also should've received a message from me. If you didn't or are missing an item please let me know!!

Really happy to host this 😊 it was beautiful to see first hand how generous people are ❀️

And a big thank you to everyone for sending gifts and hints on time and having inventory space for gifts! Really made this process go as smoothly as possible for me!

Happy Holidays!!

Female
44 posts

wizardsage • 23 December 2023 at 3:05 PM

Thank you so much to my generous gifter! I don't know who is yet but I'm about to go figure it out.

edit
Thank you so much froot you were suck a thoughtful and generous gifter.

Female
2,598 posts

dragrawr • 23 December 2023 at 5:44 PM

EEEp I loved my gifts so much >< ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ my creation!! Dragons!! Perfection!! thanks Matcha Claus >< i honestly don't know who my SS is yet 0.0