๐Ÿชบ The Nest ๐Ÿชบ โ€” ๐ŸŽชโ€ŠToday is the Last Day of Nest Fest!โ€Š๐ŸŽช

in General

Nestlings, which contest would entice you to participate the most?

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 16 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! and OMG, THE AMOUNT OF DETAIL/CLUES HIDDEN THROUGHOUT?!? there were a good few that i didn't catch onto, i'm so impressed!!

i filled up two pages in my notebook summarising all the information but that's quite difficult to paste into eggcave (lol), so here's the reasoning i put in my final guess (spoiler warning):

- it's stated in Sophie's profile that she can be jealous and competitive. she mentions having a crush on Tentakon and wanting to impress him, so i decided to take this bit of info and just run with it x)

- Tentakon is mentioned to be drawn to anyone with an interest in baking or cooking, so perhaps Sophie still wants to win him over in some way by keeping her baking business thriving. maybe she saw the first ad for Pangy's Perfect Pastries and decided to take action and eliminate competition ๐Ÿ‘€

- in Pangy's recount of what happened before he passed out, he says he heard someone drive by - if this was a clue pointing towards the culprit, then it would have to be someone that can drive. it's then mentioned in the fifth instalment that Sophie can drive, while Marzi and Tentakon both don't (thus ruling them out)

- not much evidence for the other characters stood out to me - i was wondering about all the 'fishy' and 'stinky' smells mentioned in Pangy's store and if it was linked to all the seafood items that Kirk and Aeroria were having (and also Kirk not seeming worried at all about Pangy), but i'm going to guess those were red herrings...

i was trying to figure out a connection between those items donated to Nebby and thought those Skreels in Sophie's yard would have something to do with the fishy smell, but then i forgot to think more on it LOL

would love to have a go at writing my own ending to the plot! @nest is there a deadline for this raffle? โค๏ธ

Female
494 posts

nocturne • 16 April 2024 at 1:45 PM

Congrats everyone!! This was incredibly well written and fun! I missed so many clues even though I thought I'd gotten everything HAHAH, but I'm so excited for the next!

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 16 April 2024 at 3:28 PM

Yayyy, congrats everyone!! I had been anxiously waiting for this announcement all since I submitted my answer cx If it wasn't them, then I would have been shook lol I'm also happy to see that there were so many participants for this event, wow!

Thank you so much for hosting this mystery event, Nest! I very well might try writing my own ending (:<

Below are spoilers for any outside Nest members who still want to solve the mystery for themselves, so read at your own risk!

Sophie is already in competition with Marzi, therefore she does NOT need anyone else trying to sell baked sweets.

Pastries are basically fruit and sugar (according to Nebby), so if Sophie could get her hands on the fruit (she already has the sugar), she would basically be unstoppable with her gold making business. Plus, Marzi would probably never stoop as low as to use GMO's in her baking, so she would likely go out of business once the GMO's took over.

(This sentence is for fun lol) I would like to think that Sophie couldn't poising Marzi, because Marzi is dating Tentakon and most likely doesn't want to break his heart with the poisoning of his lover.

Other supporting evidence...

Someone recently donated 3 things to the D.C., mostly likely the night before the events in Part 1, all of which can be linked back to Sophie.

- Gold Gas Mask - There are plenty of gold items at Sophie's house, it'd be no surprise that she would own a gold gas mask. It got donated because she no longer needed it after her experiment was complete.
Support: "She had lots of kitchen tools and gadgets, most of them being gold."

- Partially Dissolved Chemistry Textbook - Sophie owns a ton of books from a wide range of topics. She also was/is a huge fan of chemistry, so of course she would still have her old high school chemistry textbook in her collection. It also got donated because she no longer needed it after her experiment was complete. Plus, it was ruined.
Support: "She had quite the collection of books, including most any topic you could imagine."

- Draco Aurarius Constellation - This is obviously the Dragold. Sophie is a fan of dragons. And gold. Why it was donated? No clue!
Support: "The inside of her home was filled with... medieval decorations, such as dragons and fairies."

At the scene of the crime, Pangy had mentioned that he noticed Puffup dust on the floor that he somehow missed during his sweep. I believe that Sophie, being from Fairywold just like the Puffup, used (perhaps modified) Puffup dust to turn herself invisible and plant the "bad apple" at Pangy's desk.
Support: "The dust is magical though; whenever a Puffup senses danger, their dust can make them invisible."

Pangy also recalled hearing a car drive past his shop, around the time he was having his little snack. Not many Arkians own a vehicle, let alone a car. But you know who does own a car? Sophie.

The jelly beans on Pangy's desk can also be linked to Sophie. Floss need to eat sugary food, pretty much 'round the clock. Because she wasn't as home in the farmlands and instead in the urban area, she found some jelly beans to satisfy her needs. Now why didn't she just take some fruit from the GFS? Yet to be 100% determined, but I think it was because jelly beans were easier to just pop in her mouth and run.
Support: "Having a diet which mandates the steady consumption of foods rich in sugar, they tend to either seek out farmlands abundant in fruit or scavenge for junk food in urban areas."

There has also been a weird smell mentioned several times while Pangy and Nebby were at the scene of the crime. My best bet: Sophie owns "a lot of smelly Skreels" and more than likely carries their scent on her, like pet owners carry their pets' scent on them. Nebby has such a good nose, of course he's going to pick up the Skreel smell that was left behind from Sophie's little break-in.

Lastly, it's important to remember that Sophie is a Floss. Floss already have a connection to the SARC, thanks to the chemical analysis conducted by the SARC team. Of course Sophie would have connections to Cathy, even her direct phone number if they had become friends after the analysis. #dreamteam #girlbosses

Sophie completed GCR 1.0, gave her findings to Cathy, now Cathy has to carry out the rest of the plan and mass produce the GMOs. That's why GCR 2.0 is written in the notebook instead of 1.0.

So there you have it! As you can see, I went crazy trying to make connections ๐Ÿ˜‹

124 posts

nest • 16 April 2024 at 3:41 PM

@ashlinnhi
The raffle has a relaxed deadline of Sunday, April 21st. ๐Ÿ˜Š
A winner will be drawn sometime after April 21st, so "late" entries may still be able to make it.

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 16 April 2024 at 3:55 PM

Not me misunderstanding the nest thing;; it was too early when i read this XD anyway here is my version cus I was adamant with @shrimp that it would be funny if it was Nebby.

raffle entry below
Nebby would walk back to his donations center, still pondering after making sure Pangy is okay.

He inspects his own apples, and puts them back on the shelf. He retraced his steps to see if maybe he noticed something. However, when he finally reached his house he stared at his leftover breakfast on his kitchen counter in his humble abode. He stared and stared, and then started eating it! GROSS. He chewed and chewed and kept thinking... the *disgusting* fish taste spreading around the room, jellybeans slipping out of his- well- SLOP that he called breakfast. He set it down and cocked his head at it. The ooze coming out smelled chemical-y. He is used to eating everything under the sun, including chemicals. He blinked a few times and stared at his hands. He ate this same breakfast every morning and often helped Pangy with his shipments, and most recently the apples. He stared again at his breakfast. He looked back down at his hands and wiped them off on a paper towel. He chuckled to himself before tossing his used plate in his sink. He leaned against the counter, still devastatingly unaware that he was the culprit. HE poisoned Pangy. He had no idea. None.

Soon after, he kept helping around Ark, unboxing all of Pangy's food with his filthy criminal hands!! He has now poisoned every single Arkian. He is the true villain here, but he has absolutely no idea, and likely never will. He has no thoughts in his head.

Also, he got away with ALL of it. No one once suspected him!

So, shortly after, Tentakon and Marzi slowly began to feel that Sophie was rather hostile after being poisoned. She began to be an unprofessional rival towards Marzi, so the gingerlion and the alkub reported her to the police. Nebby, upon hearing about this, talked to the couple about his findings as people got poisoned. About how Sophie never got poisoned herself (since she never ate anything but Uber Egg from a nearby village). In turn, she was framed, arrested immediately, and no one was the wiser to Nebby's malice. *muwhahaah*

Female
1,933 posts

chaotictreat • 16 April 2024 at 5:29 PM

Spoilersss

I actually remember picking up on the skreel thing at one point (I was paying attention to all fishy smells lmao) but for some reason didn't note it down so I forgot about it :") I guess I just didn't get far enough with that line of inquiry and decided it was a red herring... I also was sure the jellybeans were important somehow but could not for the life of me work out how - when I looked at jellybean items on Eggcave they all come from the bakery so the only thing I could think of is that it was a possible clue pointing to Marzi, but gave up on that path pretty quickly. Little did I know that it was a clue pointing to Marzi, but planted intentionally by someone else!

124 posts

nest • 1 week ago

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ
๐โ€Š๐”ผโ€Š๐’โ€Š๐•‹โ€Š๐ˆโ€Š๐•โ€Š๐€โ€Š๐•ƒ
๐…โ€Š๐”ผโ€Š๐’โ€Š๐•‹โ€Š๐ˆโ€Š๐•โ€Š๐€โ€Š๐•ƒ

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

Nest Fest has a few remaining spots open if you'd like to help vend the festival!

Male
95 posts

matcha • 1 week ago

@dragrawr Lol your version of the story is very funny! Thanks for sharing!

Poor Nebby, doomed to poison all his friends! But he nor his friends even know it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 week ago

Regrettably I will not be available for the Nest Fest. I do hope everyone enjoys the event!

Female
1,511 posts

froot • 1 week ago

here's what i submitted:

I think it's Sophie!

I picked up on the following:
- Pangy heard a car drive by; Sophie drove back home
- Jelly beans
- Stench; Sophie has Skreels
- Partially dissolved chemistry book got donated; Sophie did chemistry in school
- She owns a bakery; she's jealous and competitive, and Pangy's baked goods are a potential threat

(I must admit though, my first thought was Cathy because of the GM-NO sign. And then I thought maybe Nebby was so dumb he forgot he'd already given Pangy an apple. And then I thought maybe Pangy was so delirious that he forgot he'd been the one to poison himself. This one's a real head-scratcher and even now I'm not too sure LOL)

LATE RAFFLE ENTRY:

Sophie absentmindedly nibbled on a jellybean. Small, handy, sweet and easy to carry around, these little candies were the perfect snack. She reached for another handful, popping a few more into her mouth as she walked. She was always stress-eating - handling a business alone was a lot of work, after all! She'd just parked about two streets away - the city was unusually full today, maybe people looking for things to do, since the Alkub Races were cancelled due to sand storms.

Last night, after Sophie's sad little waffle dinner in front of the telly, she'd been carefully crafting and practising the expression of confusion and shock that would spread across her face the next day as she walked past the store... though it seemed there was no need to practise after all.

Sophie wasn't expecting the General Food Store to be open this morning. And she certainly wasn't expecting to see Pangy being his usual cheery self by the register. Her face contorted into an expression of utter bewilderment as she pushed past the glass door, bells chiming.

Pangy's face brightened. "Hi, Sophie, how can I help you today?"

The Floss set her expression into a manufactured smile, though something within her did soften a tad. "Nothing much, just looking for some fruit!"

"Oh!" The pangolin exclaimed, "I've got all sorts! It seems we've run out of apples, though..."

"No apple pies this week, I guess," Sophie nodded understandingly, giving him a lopsided smile. "Sorry Pangy, I know that's your favourite."

Uneasiness washed over Pangy's face. "Um- well, you see," he stuttered, "I don't really like apples anymore anyway. It turns out I'm..." Pangy leaned in. "Allergic to them."

The Floss frowned.

"Well, allergic to the seeds, specifically. I don't really know why? But I had a really bad reaction to this one apple I ate yesterday because I accidentally swallowed the seeds; Neb and I tried a little experiment once I started feeling a bit better, because he ended up with this massive stock of Red Cubic Apples, which, you know, are my favourite, and it was really weird because he had, like 32 all of a sudden, but then..."

Sophie tried to resist the urge, but she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"... and I guess it wouldn't be wise for me to eat apples, because I don't actually have any teeth, cus Pangolins don't have teeth and I can't spit out the seeds, which is what I'm allergic to! Plus, this particular apple had a lot of seeds, I think."

Sophie was poised to open her mouth to speak, but just then, there was some rumbling in the storage room and her childhood crush came bursting through the double doors, a stack of heavy boxes in his arms.

"Hey Pangy, there's a really weird smell back the- Oh hey, Sophie!"

Sophie's eyes widened, her pink cheeks turning crimson. "T-tentakon! What are you doing here?"

"Ah yeah, he's helping me with the boxes out back," grinned Pangy. "After the whole food poisoning shebang, I'm still pretty weak today. Races got cancelled today, so good ol' Tenty here volunteered!"

Sophie's eye twitched.

Tentakon set the boxes down behind the counter with a thump. Then, he paused to sniff the air.

"Pangy, the smell's out here too."

The Pangolin lifted an eyebrow in confusion. "But I didn't do anything!"

Sophie broke out into a cold sweat. She was never any good in stressful situations, and she had to get out of here fast.

"Pangy, I've got to go! Ring up some fruits for me, kay? I'll, um, drop by later! Gotta run!"

With that, Sophie hurried for the door. Except, she wasn't expecting her little tote bag to hook onto the handle as she tried to slip out, tearing it open and spilling her jellybeans all over the floor.

Oh yeep.

Female
2,554 posts

dragrawr • 1 week ago

I was late to the riddles <|3 oopsie

124 posts

nest • 1 week ago

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

Nest Fest begins this Saturday, April 27th!

Be sure to get any items or links necessary, along with creating your booth's initial forum post. You can prepare your post ahead of time by using one of your pet's profiles. It is suggested that your post includes a name for your booth and a description of what you offer or what you will be posting throughout the week. Use your discretion on what else to include based on what your booth type is. Be as creative as you'd like. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today, April 24th, is the last day to claim a booth if you'd like to help vend the fest. While the festival has a nice variety of vendors secured, you can
click here to see what spots are still available.

124 posts

nest • 6 days ago

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

๐ŸŽช Nest Fest Has Arrived!! ๐ŸŽช

If you are vending the festival, please post your initial forum post below.
If you are unable to post it today, please post it by tomorrow, Sunday, April 28th.

Your initial forum post is suggested to include a name you created for your booth, a description about what your booth offers or will offer throughout the week, instructions on how to interact with your booth if applicable, and anything else you deem necessary for what you offer.

Once a vendor has posted their booth below, other Nestlings are invited to interact and participate!

FOOD VENDORS
โœฆ๐Ÿฟโœฆ๐Ÿ”โœฆ๐Ÿฆโœฆ

Cranberrycat (@cranberrycat1) โœ… Checked In
Xiaomi (@xiaomixiaoling) โœ… Checked In
Valorie (@valorieviolet) โœ… Checked In

DISC JOCKEYS
โœฆ๐ŸŽธโœฆ๐ŸŽตโœฆ๐ŸŽคโœฆ

Provo (@provo7demons) โœ… Checked In
Shiro (@shirothekittehlover) โœ… Checked In
Ash (@ashlinnhi) โœ… Checked In

PERFORMER
โœฆ๐ŸŽญโœฆ๐ŸŽฌโœฆ๐Ÿคกโœฆ

Drag (@dragrawr) โœ… Checked In

PLUSHIE PING
โœฆ๐Ÿงธโœฆ๐ŸŽ€โœฆ๐Ÿ‡โœฆ

Becca (@nocturne) โœ… Checked In
Pastel (@pastelrabbit) โœ… Checked In

FACE PAINTER and
CARICATURE ARTIST

โœฆ๐ŸŽจโœฆ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธโœฆ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธโœฆ

Shrimp (@shrimp) โœ… Checked In
OQ (@opalquinze) โœ… Checked In

FISHING GAME
โœฆ๐ŸŸโœฆ๐Ÿ’ตโœฆ๐ŸŽฃโœฆ

Daisy (@daisycat) โœ… Checked In

POETRY WRITER
โœฆ๐Ÿ“œโœฆ๐Ÿฅ€โœฆ๐Ÿชถโœฆ

Chaotic (@chaotictreat) โœ… Checked In

PETTING ZOO
โœฆ๐Ÿ–โœฆ๐Ÿ‘โœฆ๐Ÿคโœฆ

Nut (@nut) โœ… Checked In
Froot (@froot) โœ… Checked In

NAME BOOTH
โœฆ๐Ÿง โœฆ๐Ÿ’ญโœฆโœ๏ธโœฆ

Vic (@dibabeebees) โœ… Checked In

MYSTERY BOOTH
โœฆโ“โœฆโ“โœฆโ“โœฆ

Since these Nestlings have revealed their mystery booths, the booths' details have been added below.
Xiaomi (@xiaomixiaoling) - Custom Stories โœ… Checked In
Matcha (@matcha) - Festival Facts โœ… Checked In

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ
REMINDERS
for Fest Attendees
and Fest Vendors

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

โœฆ Each vendor is responsible for knowing which Nestling has received something from them, therefore giving a chance for other Nestlings to partake in their booth, too.
โœฆ Vendors are welcome to place non-quest items in their shops to be available for Nestlings to make a donation (Trinket Travels or Bean Sack items). Nestlings have the option to donate as an extra way of saying thanks for vending the fest, or, as a way of "paying" for their festival food or prizes. Vendors can post a link to their shop in their initial forum post if they have set up items for donations.
โœฆ Vendors are fest attendees as well and are more than welcome to participate in the activities! Also, similar to all other previous guild activities since the guild started, this activity is for guild members only.

Nest Fest vendors will be posting and interacting with fest-going Nestlings from today, April 27th, to Friday, May 3rd.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 6 days ago

๐ŸŽจWelcome to Fenfang's Face Paintings!๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

You approach the face painting booth cautiously. Blobs of color seem to be oozing from the banner above, and the ground itself is a hazard for clean fur.

A tall figure stands within the booth, towering over the stools and tables set up within the small canopy. They have a white button-down shirt on, with sleeves rolled above the elbow in a failing effort to maintain its white fabric. A long apron covers the front of the shirt, not yet having been subjected to the flying paint as the rest of the booth has.

While tidying up, the figure spots you, turning to fully face you and setting down his overly-full palette.

"Hello there, I'm Fenfang the Face Painter! I've got quite a few styles to choose from, so choose wisely!"

https://www.deviantart.com/stash/0sudpcnhx10๐Ÿ–

You take a seat on the single clean stool within the booth as Fenfang busies himself with grabbing a board and brushes. Excitedly, he shows you the following painting options:

๐ŸŽจAmiable Aquolt๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/06qm633e26g

๐ŸŽจCheerful Chipmint๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/013sundhp2fa

๐ŸŽจGraceful Gachamori๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/07w1oinnwy

๐ŸŽจGleeful Garast๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/022ewgfyxmsv

๐ŸŽจKiller Kisagi๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/026iwcdrw4m

๐ŸŽจNoble Nymaby๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/0fukkld9tei

๐ŸŽจPolite Plesiloch๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/0sah1mfhzw1

๐ŸŽจOverzealous Olimpt๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/0gvpimni9xq

"Apologies for the poor state of my models! I couldnโ€™t find anyone willing to take on so many designs, so I had to make do with some unfinished Nipha Plushies I found behind the Toy Shop!"

While the scrappy-looking plushies had made you a bit apprehensive, you decide to go for it anyway! Thereโ€™s only one Nest Fest after all!

To request a Face Painting, please use the following format:

Username:
Creature Name:
Creature Link:
Design Choice:

Festival goers will be limited to one face painting per person! If thereโ€™s time left in the festival with no requests, second requests may be granted.

Gender Nonconforming
229 posts

dibabeebees • 6 days ago

NEST FEST YEAHHHHHHHH

Vicโ€™s Name-a-thon
YOU GET A NAME, YOU GET A NAME, EVERYONE GETS A NAME

Hello my little nestians! You might be asking, Vic, what the YEEP is this? Well, iโ€™m well known for my genuis naming techniques, and wanted to gift my gorgeous talents to you all!

How do you do this you ask?

Well, once a day for the whole entire event, fill out the below form! I shall bestow upon thee THREE names per form completed, whenever I am free because vic is very busy this wekeend iโ€™m sorry and I love you all โค๏ธ

USER:
CREATURE LINK:
NAME REQUIREMENTS/IDEAS:
NOโ€™s FOR MY NAME:
FUN FACT:

LOVE YALL TO DEATH

734 posts

nut • 6 days ago

๐Ÿฅœwelcome to nutโ€™s petting zoo!๐Ÿฅœ

please head to the LAST DAY post for todayโ€™s available creatures.
archive:
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5

a gaggle of pettable animals eagerly await your handโ€ฆ

every day, a post will be made with a handful of new pets looking for a new home! please click their name to pay them a visit.

should any of them take your fancy, please ping @nut with the creature name or species.

RATHER THAN first come first serve, requests for the listed pets of the day will close at 11:00pm ECT every day and a randomized drawing will take place between 11:00 and 12:00, should more than one Nestling take interest in a particular creature!

โ€ข the petting zoo will release a new batch of creatures and announce the previous dayโ€™s winners via forum post after 12:00am every day of the festival.
โ€ข please donโ€™t ask for creatures that havenโ€™t been linked yet!
โ€ข once creatures are listed, feel free to ping for as many as you are interested in. since there will be 30+ creatures available throughout the event, claiming / being drawn for one creature will not disqualify you from putting your name in for others.
โ€ข visitors are assigned a number based on the order of visit, and a number is drawn via random.org to determine the winner.
โ€ข creature transfers will be made the following day.
โ€ข if you win a creature, you are free to rename or trade the creature as you wish.
โ€ข creatures that donโ€™t find a home on their first day will be listed again the next day, until the end of Nest Fest.
โ€ข creatures that donโ€™t find a home by the end of Nest Fest will be [REDACTED]

โญ๏ธDAY 1 PICKINGS (4/27)โญ๏ธ

โ˜˜๏ธ Luckmooe - itโ€™s your lucky day to pet this gentle giant!

๐Ÿ Leyma - a soft baby, named after an allergy medicine. *achoo*

๐Ÿ’Ž Nipha - big blue eyes gaze at you, hintingโ€ฆ it would be a shame if I were toโ€ฆ go endangered!
VISITORS: @shrimp
WINNER: @shrimp

๐Ÿฆ Chipmint - this one is a bit stickyโ€ฆ
VISITORS: @magicaltomato3
WINNER: @magicaltomato3

๐ŸŒฒ Stroina - this one is a bit pricklyโ€ฆ
VISITORS: @dibabeebees
WINNER: @dibabeebees

๐Ÿ”ฅ Icenyro - a bright star and high stats await you!
VISITORS: be the first?
WINNER: no oneโ€ฆ

๐Ÿฅœ

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 6 days ago

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ€*ฬฅ หš โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ /แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\ โ‹ฏ โœง โ‹ฏ /แ ๏ฝก๊žˆ๏ฝกแŸ\ โ‹ฏ โœง โ‹ฏ /แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ€*ฬฅ หš โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

ยปยปโ€”โ€”-> ๐Ÿฟโœง๐Ÿ”โœง V I O L E T โ‹ฏ โœง โ‹ฏ D E L I G H T S โœง๐Ÿงโœง๐Ÿฆ<โ€”โ€”-ยซยซ

Welcome to Valorie's Violet Delights! We are excited to offer you a delicious array of mouth-watering treats to satisfy your cravings during the fest! From freshly grilled mini burgers to hand spun cotton candy, we have a little something for everyone to enjoy!
Now I know what you're thinking - but no, everything is not colored purple!

/แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\ โ‹ฏ โœง โ‹ฏ /แ ๏ฝก๊žˆ๏ฝกแŸ\ โ‹ฏ โœง โ‹ฏ /แ -๊žˆ-แŸ\

At our booth, you get to pick 2 treats for the price of one - ABSOLUTELY FREE!
You can pick 1 item from the sweet menu and 1 item from the savory menu.

Example Order: 1 caramel apple + 1 pizza slice

Ping me to put in your order when you're ready.
Once your order is place, both items will be delivered to you, so please ensure you have room in your belly (inventory) to receive and eat your treats!

S W E E T โœง M E N U
โœง Cake Pop โœง
โœง Cotton Candy โœง
โœง Caramel Apple โœง
โœง Ice Cream Sundae โœง

S A V O R Y โœง M E N U
โœง Burger โœง
โœง Popcorn โœง
โœง Pizza Slice โœง
โœง Fries/Chips โœง

There are 3-4 of each treat type available, so once a treat is out of stock, it will be removed from the menu. Place your orders now!

Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope you enjoy your Nest Fest treats!

โœง โ‹ฏ Completed Orders โ‹ฏ โœง
dibabeebees
ashlinnhi
chaotictreat
provo7demons
daisycat
pastelrabbit
nut
froot
xiaomixiaoling
wonder404exe
shrimp

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ€*ฬฅ หš โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ€*ฬฅ หš โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 6 days ago

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Dโ€ŠAโ€ŠIโ€ŠSโ€ŠYโ€Š'โ€ŠS โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Š๐ŸŸ โ€Šโ€Šโ€Š๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
Sโ€Šแด›โ€Šแด‡โ€Šแด˜โ€Š โ€ŠUโ€Šแด˜โ€Š โ€Šแด€โ€Šษดโ€Šแด…โ€Š โ€ŠCโ€Šแด€โ€Šsโ€Šแด›โ€Š โ€Šแด€โ€Š โ€ŠLโ€Šษชโ€Šษดโ€Šแด‡โ€Šโ€Š!

Welcome! Inspired by the Candy Fish River travel, here you can try your luck to win a Pet Fish to take home to your cove! If you're really lucky, you could win CaveCash!! Every player also receives a Candy Fish along with their prize!

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
How to Play ๐Ÿ 
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

To cast your line into the river, please ping @daisycat here with an emoji selection below.
Once an emoji has been reeled in, it is no longer available to choose.
Each Nestling is allowed to cast their line one (1) time.
If there are still critters in the river at the end of the event, you're welcome to play again.

๐Ÿช Hooky @froot (1/2)
๐ŸŒฟ Seaweed Salad @froot (2/2)
๐Ÿฅฌ Kelp Burger
๐ŸŽฃ Rod of Steel
โš“ Anchor of Love
๐Ÿ’ฆ Reverse Osmosis Water @levine
๐ŸŒŠ Japanese Wave @nocturne (1/2)
๐Ÿฌ Dumb Dolphin @lilyane (1/2)
๐Ÿณ Whale Water @chaotictreat
๐Ÿ  Wishful Fish @lilyane (2/2)
๐Ÿชผ Jelly Jam @ashlinnhi (1/2)
๐Ÿซง Bubble Butt @valorieviolet
๐Ÿก Go-go Dango @nocturne (2/2)
๐Ÿญ Lollipop Lol @xiaomixiaoling
๐Ÿฆ‘ Mildred Squid @pastelrabbit
๐Ÿซ Dark Chocolate @shirothekittehlover
๐Ÿ“ Strawberry Boomer @dibabeebees
๐Ÿฆž Rock Lobster @dragrawr
๐Ÿฌ Sweet Treat @wonder404exe
๐Ÿฆ Shrimps Camping @shrimp
๐Ÿ™ Octopus Stop Sign @ashlinnhi (2/2)
๐Ÿชธ Floral Coral
๐Ÿก Puffy Stuff @provo7demons
๐Ÿฆˆ Shark Vacuum
๐Ÿš Shellular Phone @nut

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Candy Fish River Prizes ๐Ÿ 

Daisy's Candy Fish River offers 25 available prizes for you to win!

Mustard Fish Cracker: 2
Lime Fish Cracker: 2
Grape Fish Cracker: 2
Blueberry Fish Cracker: 2
Plain Fish Cracker: 2
Red Goldfish Coffee: 1
Brown Goldfish Coffee: 1
Radioactive Goldfish Coffee: 1
Purple Fishy Doll: 1
Fishie Snowball Maker: 1
Candy Fish River: 1
Fish Sprites in the Forest: 1
50 CC: 5
100 CC: 3

Complimentary Gummies ๐Ÿ 

Every player will also receive a candy fish at random.

๐Ÿ’ Cherry Gummy Fish
๐ŸŠ Tangerine Gummy Fish
๐Ÿ’š Lime Gummy Fish
๐Ÿซ Blueberry Gummy Fish

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Prize Key ๐Ÿ 
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

After the fest concludes, the prize key will be posted here for transparency.

Female
245 posts

lilyane • 6 days ago

@shrimp

Hello Fenfang! I'll like to request a face-painting session โค๏ธ

Username: @lilyane
Creature Name: Baccara the Vampiria
Creature Link: https://eggcave.com/egg/2758694
Design Choice: ๐ŸŽจGraceful Gachamori๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

Initially, I was going to let Leoht the Scinurum (https://eggcave.com/egg/2790336) go for a face-painting session, but the unfinished Nipha plushie designs made me skeptical! Did I really want a painting of only the Scinurum's head?

*It would kind of feel like a wanted poster (ใƒปโˆ€ใƒป)*
sแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€ษชแด€ ษดษชแด„แด‡สŸส! ษช'แด สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข สœษชแด ษชษด สแดแดœส€ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แดกสœษชสŸsแด› ษช ษขแด า“ษชษดษชsสœ แดส แด€ssษชษขษดแดแด‡ษดแด› :๐Ÿน

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 6 days ago

@nut Iโ€™d love to visit Mellowed!
______
@daisycat I cast my line! ๐Ÿฆ

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 6 days ago

Dโ€ŠAโ€ŠIโ€ŠSโ€ŠYโ€Š'โ€ŠS โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Š๐ŸŸ โ€Šโ€Šโ€Š๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

@shrimp casts a line for ๐Ÿฆ Shrimps Camping and reels in...

Brown Goldfish Coffee

You are also handed a Tangerine Gummy Fish.

Thank you for playing!

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 6 days ago

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…๐„žโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€กโ–•โ”‚๏น•แด€๊œฑสœ'๊œฑ แด…แดŠ ส™แดแดแด›สœ ๏น•โ”‚โ–ใ€กโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…๐„ขโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€

Welcome to Ash's DJ Booth, where you can find a colourful collection of music for your week at the Nestival Festival! Starting Sunday April 28, please look forward to two new songs every other day, with each pair following a theme!

In addition to the ongoing playlist, Ash will also run a series of
song-assignments! Do you have a creature or original character with lore that's in need of an accompanying soundtrack? Or just want some music for a hyper-specific scenario? If so, Ash will provide a piece of music to match! Just give a brief description of your creature/character/scenario, and/or any examples of similar music vibes.
* You may request a song at any point during the Festival, but please note there is a limit of
(2) song assignments per participant.

Now to start off the Festival, here is Ash's song of the day:

โ™ช ษดแดแดก แด˜สŸแด€สษชษดษข: แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสœแดแดก โ™ช
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ‡†ใ…ค ใ…คโ—ใ…ค โšโš ใ…คโ–ท ใ…คใ…คโ†ป๏ปฟ
0:54 / 03:37 โ€ข แด…แด€ส6

Youtube: https://youtu.be/oRXPsQkr8Ww?si=QOi3G82fQ6ybXjNb
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/intl-fr/track/6je5cTal6PyeITNrOzkCoS?si=abaa1c70dc0b4b6d

ใ€Ž Song Synopsis : ใ€ 'Welcome to the Show' is the title track of Korean band DAY6's (2024) album, 'Fourever'. It was the group's first release after 3 years, and can be described as a warm song celebrating love, and immense gratitude to be standing together with the ones you hold close.

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 6 days ago

๐ŸŽจFenfang's Face Paintings!๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

@lilyane - โœแฐBaccara the Vampiria

The young Vamipiria slithers happily into the stool provided, wonder in his eyes as he takes in the colorful paint smears among the booth. Its owner chats above it, hands motioning to the plushies lining the table.

"A little birdie told me you're a fan of Gachamoris! I think I can work with that."

The paint is cold against Baccara's scales, but he does his best to sit still. Minutes later, a well-worn mirror, lights flickering as the cord is stretched, is wheeled over.

"Be honest, you think this is alright kid? While a wanted poster would have been funny, I'll do my best to refrain from making your creatures look like they have a bounty!"

โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/01sk4fig4tkq

Baccara seems to have snagged a Gachamori Toy on his way out of the booth, much to the joy and mirth of the artist.

Thank you for visiting Fenfang's Face Paintings!

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 6 days ago

@daisycat ๐Ÿชผ

@nut Flonase is calling my name...

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 6 days ago

@ashlinnhi casts a line for ๐Ÿชผ Jelly Jam and reels in...

Lime Fish Cracker

You are also handed a Tangerine Gummy Fish.

Thank you for playing!

Female
1,933 posts

chaotictreat • 6 days ago

Floicol-Manned Poetry Stand

As you browse the festival, you find a tiny stall-
You duck under the awning as rain begins to fall.
Perched upon a desk inside, writing with his beak,
Is
Mahlah the Floicol. He waits for you to speak.

"Hello my friend, what write you there? That's sure a lot of ink!"
He quickly wipes his beak off, and then turns with a blink;

"Welcome, I am making art (of the poem kind).
Is there a poem you would like? A challenge for my mind?"

Though now intrigued, you canโ€™t believe thatโ€™s all that it would take -
So โ€œWhat are the requirements for poems you can make?โ€
He says
โ€œTell me your creature: its name and too, its link;
And then I shall have all I need, to of a poem think.โ€

โ€œAnd can I come back every day?โ€ You eagerly inquire.
He laughs and says
โ€œIf so, then an assistant I should hire!
No, maximum of poems per person would be twice,
To keep me sane. It is my hope that two times will suffice.โ€

As you leave to check your cove, he calls out from behind,
โ€œBut please do not expect much, Iโ€™m an amateur, mind!โ€
You laugh and nod and leave the stall, pondering the day.
Will you request a poem from him? Perhaps you may...

Poems done (what fun!)
@dibabeebees 1/2
@ashlinnhi 1/2
@daisycat 1/2
@shirothekittehlover 1/2
@lilyane 1/2
@froot 1/2
@nut 1/2

Female
245 posts

lilyane • 6 days ago

@shrimp Thank you!! โค๏ธ The face painting by Fenfang the Face Painter looks so good! โœŽhttps://www.deviantart.com/stash/01sk4fig4tkq

And unintentionally, you've returned a Gachamori back to me XD
My Vampiria has evolved into a new creature! The Baccaramori!
ฮฃ(ยฐะ”ยฐฯ…

Now, I can't tell the difference between the Gachamori Vinyl Toy and my Baccara anymore.. they're the same picture ๐Ÿ˜‹

Btw, I love the heart-shaped pupils! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

Female
1,933 posts

chaotictreat • 6 days ago

@nut Bovina the luckmooe and Flonase the leyma are drawing my eyes โค๏ธ
literally cannot choose between them lmao

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 6 days ago

โ‹† ๊’ท๊’ฆ โ€ง โ‚Š หš ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช หš โ‚Š โ€ง ๊’ฆ๊’ท โ‹†
๐•๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•ž๐•šโ€™๐•ค ๐•Š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค
๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿง‹โ˜•๏ธ
โธปโธปโธปโธปโœง โ€ โœงโธปโธปโธปโธป

Welcome to Xiaomiโ€™s Snacks and Stories! Here, you can request either snacks, or fill in a form to have me, the owner of this place, make you a story!

โ™ค B R E A K F A S T โœง M E N U โ™ค

Chocolate Hot Cross Bun (4 in stock)
Plain Hot Cross Bun (2 in stock)
Iced Cinnamon Roll (1 in stock)
Blueberry Crepes (5 in stock)
Blackberry Stuffed Pumpkin Bun (2 in stock)

โ™ค L U N C H / D I N N E R โœง M E N U โ™ค

Club Sandwich (2 in stock)
Veggie Pizza Slice (5 in stock)
Fish Burger (3 in stock)
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwich (1 in stock)
Spaghetti Alfredo (5 in stock)
Bowl of Vindaloo Curry (1 in stock)
Pink Digital Ready Meal (1 in stock)

โ™ค D E S S E R T โœง M E N U โ™ค

Neapolitan Ice Cream Cone (2 in stock)
Rayun Cookie (1 in stock)
Regular Penguin Cookie (1 in stock)
Vanilla Ice Cream Cone (1 in stock)
Strawberry Ice Cream Cup (1 in stock)
Mint Ice Cream Cup (1 in stock)
Melting Strawberry Waffle Cone (1 in stock)
Lime Haunlupe Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Mint Christmas Ice Cream (2 in stock)
Hazelnut Choconom Chocolate (1 in stock)
Berry Snow Globe Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Mint Chocolate Chip Snow Globe Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Strawberry Lovca Cookie (1 in stock)
Vanilla Steampunk Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Strawberry Snowman Cone (1 in stock)
Strawberry Spring Cake (1 in stock)
Strawberry Mint Popsicle (1 in stock)
Too Much Sherbet Fir Ice Cream (3 in stock)
St. Patrickโ€™s Day Drizzled Cake Pop (4 in stock)
Vanilla Chocolate Globe Cake (1 in stock)
Mango Easter Whipped Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Aรงaรญ Ice Cream Pop (3 in stock)
Black Hyacine Ice Cream (1 in stock)
Berry Combo Silly Scoops (1 in stock)

โ™ค S N A C K โœง M E N U โ™ค

Mini Shrimp (1 in stock)
Decorated Cauliflower Tree (1 in stock)
Strawberry (6 in stock)
Pink Nuts Bolts Chocolates Bag (3 in stock)
Lemon Stocking Lolly (2 in stock)
Huge Bowl Of Nachos (3 in stock)
Fudge Covered Strawberry (1 in stock)
Fruit Assortment (3 in stock)
Plain Cauliflower (1 in stock)
Two Bread Slices (5 in stock)
Well Cooked Ship Biscuits (3 is stock)
Strawberry Drizzled Edible Snowball (1 in stock)
Fire Trail Mix Bowl (1 in stock)

โ™ค D R I N K S / F L O A T S โœง M E N U โ™ค

Peppermint Smoothie (1 in stock)
Iced Latte (1 in stock)
Cup of Oolong Tea (1 in stock)
Calming Winter Joe (1 in stock)
White Chocolate Glacier Float (2 in stock)
Blue Cyber Soda (2 in stock)
Pineapple Ice Cream Float (1 in stock)

There is also a form for requesting a story, as well as the food. Everyone may get one request each. If there are leftover items on the food menu, everyone will get a second request. All forms must be submitted from 12:00 AM - 5:40 PM ECT. Thank you!

โ™ค F O O D โœง F O R M โ™ค

@xiaomixiaoling
Hello, I would like to submit a form for a snack!
Username:
Menu:
Name of Item:
Thank you!

โ™ค S T O R Y โœง F O R M โ™ค

@xiaomixiaoling
Hello, I would like to request a story!
Creature(s):
Travel(s): (not required)
Item(s): (not required)
Genre(s): (not required)
Thank you!

๐Ÿซง O N G O I N G โœง U S E R โœง R E Q U E S T S ๐Ÿซง

๐Ÿซง F I N I S H E D โœง U S E R โœง R E Q U E S T S ๐Ÿซง
โ€ข Magicaltomato3 | Food Request
โ€ข Lilyane | Both Requests
โ€ข Chaotictreat | Food Request
โ€ข Daisycat | Both Requests
โ€ข Froot | Food Request
โ€ข Ashlinnhi | Both Requests
โ€ข Nut | Food Requests
โ€ข Shirothekittehlover | Both Requests

โ‹† ๊’ท๊’ฆ โ€ง โ‚Š หš ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช หš โ‚Š โ€ง ๊’ฆ๊’ท โ‹†

Gender Nonconforming
229 posts

dibabeebees • 6 days ago

@shrimp
hemlo,,,
Username: dibabeebees
Creature Name: Dibafeepies
Creature Link: https://eggcave.com/egg/2811178
Design Choice: Gachamori Please!!

@nut
I'd love the Stronia or Leyma please โค๏ธ33

@valorieviolet
I'd love an ice cream sunade and popcorn pleaseeeee

@daisycat
I cast strawberry boomer!!

@ashlinnhi
could you assign a song that gives 1920's mafia vibes? it's for my wriitng playlist :>

@chaotictreat
https://eggcave.com/egg/2449612
Baby's name is shugabush thank you very much for poem โค๏ธ