June Re-Release Voting

in General

What did you vote for to be re-released in June?

475 posts

spell • 1 May 2023 at 4:05 AM

I guess I'll make the thread this time around, curious to know which creature people voted for to be re-released in June! Put what I think might be popular choices in the poll 😊
Personally leaning towards Quiv or Gorri ^^

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 May 2023 at 10:05 AM

I voted for the Rhinedorf. Didn't think I needed one but when the opportunity presents itself...

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 1 May 2023 at 10:27 AM

I pulled up all of them that are on my wishlist and between having the lowest population currently and being super cute I went with Quiv 😸

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 1 May 2023 at 1:43 PM

Gorri gets my vote! They're incredibly cute and rare. I also love the Gadfly, but they seem to be a bit more common. And the Osi is also super cute!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 1 May 2023 at 5:52 PM

I chose Hydrhis 😃

Female
1,744 posts

minnie298a • 1 May 2023 at 9:25 PM

My vote went for the Lenochod. It's the one I would most likely spend my CC on.

However like sapphire12 said, if the opportunity came to acquire a Rhinedorf, well, I might take it up.

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 2 May 2023 at 12:30 AM

i am way to lazy to look at each one in the archives and i normally skip voting, but this page has been helpful since i have little to no interest in rereleased critters myself i can see what others want and pick them in the poll! looks like i’m voting quiv or rhinedorf, so i’ll look them up and pick my fave from there haha!

Female
2,938 posts

heatherm19 • 2 May 2023 at 1:28 AM

The poll in this thread doesn't include the Staga, was that taken out of the options? That's what I voted for.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 2 May 2023 at 1:59 AM

i voted for rhinedorf i think its about time this classic well known creature to return 😃

But i would also love to see the staga or felindle rerun.

475 posts

spell • 3 May 2023 at 1:29 AM

@heatherm19
There's a 10 option limit on the polls so I picked the ones that I thought would have the most votes but it's probably not accurate ^^"

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 3 May 2023 at 1:45 AM

I voted the Gorri! To be honest, I wish we could vote for 2 since there are 2 releases every month.

Female
897 posts

mythisea • 3 May 2023 at 9:13 AM

I voted for the Gorri ❤️ Super cute and could do with a higher population.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 May 2023 at 5:05 PM

Thank you spell for making this thread! ^^

i know I probably only have another day or two, but I'm still having a hard time picking between Rotehar or Basque. (I'd want to buy 4 of the rainbow cats, but don't have that much money. But I'm also a huge fan of the basilisk.)

Neither have had a re-release yet.

Gah!

(o.O i can't believe how many people want a Rhinedorf!? Ever since someone pointed out some "inappropriate" imaging on the egg last year I haven't been able to unsee it. It's impervious to Brain Bleach.)

Other
137 posts

pauloacacio • 28 July 2023 at 7:56 AM

Hydrhis!!!