🎉Okami’s 10th Anniversary Extravaganza -🔴CLOSED🔴

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
760 posts

okami • 14 July 2023 at 1:32 PM

🌀🌀🌀The Extravaganza is now CLOSED. Thank you everyone for participating and making this a wonderful Anniversary🌀🌀🌀

7 posts

pidge • 14 July 2023 at 1:33 PM

🌀🌀🌀The Extravaganza is now CLOSED, but putting the original posting here for memory's sake~🌀🌀🌀

🎉🎉🎉Greetings and Welcome to Okami’s 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! 🎉🎉🎉

On July 24th, 2013, I stumbled into the cave, grabbed a Yamamagan egg, and started my Egg Cave journey. Since then, I’ve gone and come back from a several year long hiatus, met some truly wonderful individuals, collected over 500 creatures, changed my username (hi, I used to be Bluewolf), and so much more. I’m extremely grateful for the welcoming community this site has created, and now I invite everyone to take part in the festivities!

At Okami’s 10th Anniversary Extravaganza there are 5 different booths running different activities that every user is welcome to explore!

🎵・゚:* *✧*✧・゚:* 🎵✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:* *✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🎵* *✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・ 🎵

💰Booth #1: CLOSED

The CC Raffle Results

1st Place (200cc): #20 @sorrow

2nd Place (150cc): #24 @natureluvr

3rd Place (100cc): #3 @dragrawr

4th Place (50cc): #11 @ahgirltc

🎨Booth #2: The Art Contest Results🎨

1st Place (500cc): @Daisycat

2nd Place (250cc): @Opalquinze

3rd Place (100cc): @Frosting

4th-8th Place (50cc each): [listed in no particular placement order!] @Valorieviolet, @Twinkle, @Dragrawr, @Sartre, @Levine

In the middle of the extravaganza sits a booth displaying various pieces of artwork. Behind the booth is a large stage where several creatures are stationed; they appear to be acting as models. Manning the booth if a restless Yazan, her inky eyes narrowed in concentration as she busily paints away on her canvas. She holds up a finger signaling for you to wait as you curiously approach. You watch in wonder as she puts the finishing touches on her masterpiece, and when she’s finished, she proudly sits up and smiles. “Thank you for waiting! I can tell that you are a true connoisseur of the arts. Please, come and enter my art contest! I’ve got some lovely models to help inspire your artwork!”

To enter: Pick at least one of my following favorite creatures (Clocat, Zinzall, Kambing, Yazan, Autuwl, Yamamagan) and create a piece of artwork featuring or inspired by that/those creature(s)! Artwork can be anything including drawing/painting, story, poem, sculpture, baking, etc. Winners will be selected 7/31.

[center]Entries:

Twinkle (Adult Clocat Drawing): https://i.imgur.com/DzZyrIF.png

Frosting (Sitting Clocat Drawing): https://ibb.co/G2mbhFF

Daisycat (Keychain Collection): ibb.co/SVY5YVV , youtube.com/shorts/I-VvC51OJkY

Sartre (Yazan On A Book): https://i.ibb.co/bgG4b2c/IMG-2228.jpg

valorieviolet (Yazan Drawing): https://ibb.co/9gmwntM

opalquinze (Yamamagan Drawing): https://ibb.co/ZGcXhsJ

Levine (Yazan Painting): https://ibb.co/h721FDF

Dragrawr (Yamamagan Painting): https://ibb.co/V2NQhQ2

[color=mediumpurple] 🎵・゚:* *✧*✧・゚:* 🎵✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:* *✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🎵* *✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・ 🎵

🐾Booth #3: Creature Giveaway🐾

Across from the Art Contest there is booth with a cloud-patterned canopy. Behind the booth is a white picket fence forming a large circle. Within this circle are dozens of eggs and a few adult creatures snoozing away in the grass. Except…… wait…. there’s an adult Kesko just lying in there too! Why aren’t they in water?! How has nobody noticed this, oh my gosh are they actually sleeping OR….?! ”Hi there! Are you here for the creature giveaway?” You look down in a frantic state, but when your eyes meet those of an adorable, smiling little Sweesh, all your troubled thoughts melt away. Huh, what were you even worrying about anyways? Ah well, must’ve not been important. You follow the Sweesh over to her booth where she explains:

Every user can pick 2 creatures from the “🍰” tab on @pidge! Creatures will be given on a first come first serve basis (limit may eventually be increased depending on creatures remaining in tab). Just post on the forum with a link to the creature you’d like to adopt! You are free to do whatever you’d like with your chosen creature, although we do hope that some of them go to permanent loving coves. ❤️

🍬Booth #4: Item Giveaway🍬

The next booth that you go to only has a pen and a sign-up paper, but the real eye-catcher of this attraction lies several yards behind the booth where a large pile of items sits. A mighty Gryp is picturesquely perched atop the pile, keeping a keen eye on all of its contents.

“Welcome…. To the item giveaway” he says with a booming voice. “For this grand occasion, I am giving away a portion of my glorious stash. Some of my items are common, while others are more rare in nature. Choose wisely, as you only get 1 pick….unless….” A brief hungry glimmer comes across his eyes. “Unless you’re willing to pay a price for any additional items, then that could be our little secret.” You shudder at the sudden change in aura this creature gives off. Did he really intend on this being a true giveaway, or is he just trying to trick others into filling his pockets? You think it’d be best to stick to just choosing one item.

[color=mediumpurple] 🎵・゚:* *✧*✧・゚:* 🎵✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:* *✧・゚:*✧ 🎵・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🎵* *✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・ 🎵

🎉Booth #5: Daily Events- CLOSED🎉

You are probably expecting a creative paragraph like the ones above, but my creative juices are currently spent, so instead I offer you a ✨simple description!✨ Beginning today (July 24th), this booth will be hosting a daily activity every day until July 30th. Every day is different, so be sure to check back daily! If you win one day you are still able to participate and possibly win on the other days! All activities are short in nature since they are each only a day long.

Days/Grand Prizes

Day 1 (July 24th)- Activity: Random Raffle – Grand Prize: Retired Valentines Event Backgrounds
Day 2 (July 25th)- Activity: The Joke Contest – Grand Prize: 50cc
Day 3 (July 26th) - Activity: Music Recs! – Grand Prize: Choice of one of the following adult creatures: Amarra, Jelal, Tammick
Day 4 (July 27th) - Activity: 2 Truths, 1 Lie – Grand Prize: 50cc
Day 5 (July 28th) - Activity: Recipe Sharing – Grand Prize: 50cc
Day 6 (July 29th) - Activity: Guessing Game – Grand Prize: 100cc
Day 7 (July 30th) - Activity: Random Raffle – Grand Prize: 100cc

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 14 July 2023 at 2:28 PM

@okami
Blue, your 10th Anniversary Extravaganza is so enticing and creative!! What fun to read through the little blurbs. 😊 Thank you for creating this!

💰Booth #1: The CC Raffle💰
One of my favorite underappreciated and overlooked creatures is the Venafera (baby stage 2) because it's extremely cute! When I saw them upon joining, I made it my first goal pet! It remains in my top five (maybe even top three) favorite creatures of all time. While I occasionally see some around, I just don't see them as often as I would have expected, and, I see the adults far more often. Like, so surprised not everyone is freezing a first stage Venafera! Little kitty-like raccoon with green eyes!! (Special shoutout to the Borro, mainly baby stage 2 and teen stage 3, because they are sooo adorable!)

🎨Booth #2: The Art Contest🎨

ғᴏʀ ᴏᴋᴀᴍɪ ——————
♥︎ FAVORITE PET SET ♥︎
Kᴇʏᴄʜᴀɪɴ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
—————— ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅᴀɪsʏ

ℳ𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 ℒ 𝑜𝓋𝑒
Sculpey III clay, acrylic paint, fixative, super glue, metal.

Photo: ibb.co/SVY5YVV
Video: youtube.com/shorts/I-VvC51OJkY

Clocat Burger
Layers of freshly picked clovers add a delightful crunch and flavor to this juicy cheeseburger.

Yazan Cake Roll
Soft vanilla bean sponge cake filled with an inky activated charcoal blackberry jam.

Zinzall Cookie
This lavender mixed berry cookie, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, has the perfect partnership of floral and fruity.

Autuwl Ice Cream Cone
A freshly baked sugar cone loaded with maple ice cream. Yes, the leaf is edible!

Kambing Doughnut
Old fashioned yeast-raised doughnut featuring a coffee glaze and fresh blueberry cream decorations.

Yamamagan Cake
A subtly sweet raspberry cake featuring a fiery blend of chili and cayenne. Topped with black currant cream cheese frosting for a refreshing balance.

Bonus Mystery Mini Keychain!
You open up the blind box and receive...

Mini Clocat Cupcake
A tangy lemon cupcake topped with cream cheese mascarpone frosting and miniature clovers.

I'd love to take home the Teckarck.

So many cute items. *o* May I please have the Ophiledia Keychain?

Female
2,553 posts

dragrawr • 14 July 2023 at 3:16 PM

@okami [thank you for this]

Booth 1: I absolutely adore the Neeve, which not many people seem to like ! It’s so incredibly cute, especially the last stage. It has a big robust manner to it, and I feel like it would be a gentle type of creature. I HAD to have it, but turns out very little people vibe with the seal-like worm beast, but I love monsters so I snatched one up right away. 💙💙💙

Booth 2:

Booth 3: The Battyrus please 💕💕

Booth 4: I’ll take the mysterious asteroid plush 💕

1,965 posts

opalquinze • 14 July 2023 at 4:31 PM

@okami happy 10th anniversary on EC! here’s to many more coming in the future (i’m terrible with words, so sorry if this sounds generic)!

there’s so many to choose from, so i decided on the Osi! saw that this one wasn’t too populated, so i suppose it’s underrated? anyways, i really like its colors and the 3rd/last stage since i just think the poses in those stages show off how graceful it is! description of it is sad tho…

🎨 Booth #2: The Art Contest 🎨

Yamamagan: https://ibb.co/ZGcXhsJ

🐾 Booth #3: Creature Giveaway 🐾

could i get a Frango if that’s okay (if you want me to be specific, then it’s the Male one)?

🍬 Booth #4: Item Giveaway 🍬

Christmas Wreath (2016) if that’s alright with you!

Female
760 posts

okami • 14 July 2023 at 4:59 PM

@daisycat
An adorable choice! ❤️ I rarely see many Venaferas around in general, and yours is the only frozen stage 2 one I've come across. Your raffle entry has been submitted, your number is 1! Item and creature will be sent your way shortly~

@Dragrawr
Of course, the item and creature will be sent to you shortly! Please update me if you end up entering the cc raffle so I don't miss your entry!

@opalquinze
Oh I never realized how sad the description is for the Osi, it is very opposite of the creature design itself! Poor Viola ;-; Your raffle entry has been submitted, your number is 2! The item and creature will be sent to you shortly!

Female
2,553 posts

dragrawr • 14 July 2023 at 5:03 PM

@okami all done !! Entered the raffle, I will be doing the art contest as well

Female
760 posts

okami • 14 July 2023 at 5:08 PM

@dragrawr
The Neeve is a really cool and unique one. It's drawn with so much detail, I was shocked that more people weren't a fan of it! Especially the first stage, I thought the creepy/goofy face would've been enough for others to really want that specific stage. Your raffle entry has been submitted, your number entry is 3!

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 14 July 2023 at 9:18 PM

Booth #1: The CC Raffle
I think a lot of the vend creatures are underrated. My pick is the Horrorse both it's stage 2 and stage 3. I ended up freezing mine in the second stage, because I like the antennae a little more. The third stage was tempting though because to me it almost looks like it is going to stick its tongue out like a cat. I think it's known as blep-face? In general it looks like a cute little alien water horse to me and it was totally worth the freezing cost.
Booth #2: The Art Contest
I'll be abstaining from this one.

Booth #3: Creature Giveaway
Same with this one but I hope they are able to find good homes.

Booth #4: Item Giveaway
You have a lot of nice items in there. 8th Birthday Sweet Gifts sticks out to me the most.

Thank you so much for hosting this!

Female
1,303 posts

sartre • 14 July 2023 at 10:10 PM

@okami 😁Happy 10th anniversary🎂

I don’t know if it’s underrated, but I love the Kinka, specially the second stage it looks like a bush baby to me. It’s so cute.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/bgG4b2c/IMG-2228.jpg[/img]
The little cutie is also on the second page🥰

Can I please have the Punbundu.

Can I please have the Strawberry Smitten Smore.

Thank you very much for this giveaway.🥰

734 posts

nut • 14 July 2023 at 10:53 PM

@okami happy 10th!! this is so creative and thoughtful, thanks for hosting 😊

booth 1: I really like the Strengur!!! I think all stages are adorable and I’m surprised it wasn’t more popular when it was available.

booth 2: pending, hope I can find some time to create something 😊

booth 3: I’ll abstain from a creature for now!

booth 4: I would like to claim the New Year’s Star travel if still available! ❤️

thank you and can’t wait for the daily events!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 14 July 2023 at 11:25 PM

@okami I am so grateful I got to be part of the warm welcome you received upon your return. Here's to much continued fun on the site.

You put so much wonderful effort into this beautiful post and the activities i hope to give it a more thorough look-through tomorrow when my eyelids aren't closing every five seconds.

I walk among the booths with a Tasma and Rosse joining me. Quiet in my tiredness I only stop at a few, deciding to visit the festival again in the coming days. Perhaps inviting more of my precious Cove along to join me for the exercise and fun. Pretty sure my Lepragon will seek out anything involving cotton candy, marshmallow, or funnel cake. : P

Booth #1
I used to think the Serpede was under-appreciated. No one really talked about it much. But recently during discussions for monthly unvaultings I was surprised how much support it actually does have. I like the cute combination of a centipede and seahorse. Centipedes often get a bad rap for being creepy (I won't deny that,) but they often eat unwanted destructive bugs. (And as much as they give me the willies, I've never had any try to hurt me. ) So having a cute nod to them here makes me smile.
I lke the 300 & 600 Views Stages the best. ^^

Booth #4
Halloween Fairground Ferris Wheel please : )

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 15 July 2023 at 12:14 AM

@okami Happy 10th Anniversary, Blue!! 🎉🎉
Wow this is so creative! :0 The mini booth concept is adorable~
💰 Booth #1: ⠀The CC Raffle

⠀⠀⠀⠀I honestly am perplexed why only a few users have an Ibridi in their cove!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀I love dogs but cat + dog combo is sublime lol.
⠀⠀⠀⠀My Ibridi is currently the only common pet that's on the Dreamies List 😊
⠀⠀⠀⠀When I came back here from a decade-long hiatus, this was on my priorities list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀I have mine frozen at 3rd stage cuz the bandage/dressing looks adorable ;w;
⠀⠀⠀⠀The color choice is amazing as well, the dog reminds me of my pet Copper hehe
🎨 Booth #2: ⠀The Art Contest

⠀⠀⠀⠀🎨 https://i.imgur.com/DzZyrIF.png
⠀⠀⠀⠀I'm not as good with art as others but I'm pretty happy with this one hehe~
⠀⠀⠀⠀I had so much fun drawing this!! I hope you like it ❤️

🐾 Booth #3: ⠀Creature Giveaway

⠀⠀⠀⠀I'd love to adopt a Kleebet please :0 He's staying in my cove! :")
🍬 Booth #4: ⠀Item Giveaway

⠀⠀⠀⠀I'd like to have the Dragon Magic travel please if it's still available :>
Oooo Booth #5 sounds amazing, can't wait to join in~!
Thanks so much for being awesome and for this opportunity, Blue ❤️

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 15 July 2023 at 12:23 AM

This is such a cool idea! The amount of work you put into making this come alive, with the descriptions of the booths/creatures, I love it! (And happy almost-anniversary!!) I can't attempt the awesome story-like responses, but...

I feel like Rebonnes don't get enough love, just based on my experience trading for them and such. They are so CUTE! I think the teen stage is probably my favorite.

Uh...... ?? Thinking... *eyes the word 'sculpture', eyes the dozen Play-oh cans on my desk...*

I mean, how can I not ask for the Clorgi? https://eggcave.com/egg/2719496 She would be so happy with so many other Clorgis to play with in my cove! ❤️

I can't help it, I have to ask for the Mint Chocolate Design travel! Always need more of those for my long-term plan of a large 'Mint-Chocolate Family'! 😊

The users on this site are so awesome, it's wonderful to see an online community with so many friendly, helpful, and giving users. Happy anniversary an here's to many more!

(Please excuse any typos, keyboard dying...)

Female
760 posts

okami • 15 July 2023 at 3:17 AM

@sulvas
The Horrorse is a great choice! I've never even noticed how different the child/teen stage are from the adult. Your raffle entry number is 4, and I will be sending the item now~

@sartre
Thank you! 0o0 It does look like a bush baby now that you mention it! I used to work with some of those little guys, the resemblance is striking. Your raffle entry number is 5! Sending the Punbundu and smores now~

@nut
Thank you! I feel like the Strengur is a creature even I'm guilty of overlooking! x] It is so beautifully drawn, whoever the artist was did a fantastic job with the shadows and lighting details. Your raffle entry number is 6! Sending the item your way now~

@snowywinter
I was hesitant when I initially returned because a lot can change in 7 years, and while many things on here have changed from what I remember, that core feeling of community and acceptance is still present. Thank you for being one of the users to welcome me back with open arms ❤️
Ah the Serpede, it's low placement in the creature population numbers always surprised me because while it is very simple, I feel like anyone who loves insects would need one in their collection. Your raffle entry number is 7! Item coming at you now~

@twinkle
Thank you! It was fun to write up this little mini event. 😸 Aw the Ibridi! You're right, it is odd that so few users have one, especially since most things having anything to do with dogs are popular. And the baby stage is adorable... poor cat half. xD Your raffle entry number is 8! St. Pattys creature/background coming now~

@heatherm19
Thank you! Lol I'm not expecting story-like replies from people, one thing turned into another after I decided to differentiate each thing by calling them booths, and it just led into a brief moment of creativity. x3 The Rebonne was one of the first creatures I was able to trade for after returning from my hiatus. I was surprised with how affordable they are. o-o The fact that they're a pink dog/fox looking creature would have my pinning their popularity much higher. Your raffle number entry is 9! Sending your creature/item now~

65 posts

pinkhanni • 15 July 2023 at 10:44 AM

@okami

hi!! congrats on 10 years! that's a long time 😊 and thank you for hosting such a fun event!! i'm still new to egg cave and it's such a fun community! one of the best i've experienced from online games!

for booth #1: i'm not sure if it's underrated, but i LOVE valequines! (i haven't seen them much so!) i love all stages! i'm obsessed with all things ethereal, hearts/love, girly, etc! i normally don't like red as much though, i much prefer pink 😉 but the valequine is just so perfect 😊

and for booth #3: i wasn't sure if they were available, so i would love the
trefulp or psychiro (trefulp is my first pick if she's available! 😊 )

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 15 July 2023 at 11:57 AM

For booth 1: I would say the Clioney 2nd stage. I still remembered it was one of the first creatures that caught my eye that not many people talk about. I love how cute it was looking like a half cow half dragon LOL

For booth 4: May I have It Came From Outer Space 😊

Thank you and happy 10th anniversary! ❤️

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 15 July 2023 at 2:26 PM

@okami

Hello! 😊 Happy anniversary!

I just want to participate in booth 3 if thats alright! I'd love this punbundu if its not already taken, thanks! https://eggcave.com/egg/2734543

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 15 July 2023 at 2:30 PM

@okami
I remember you seeing you around as bluewolf! Congrats on your tenth anniversary, I always love to see Eggcave veterans sticking around ❤️ And thanks for this generous giveaway ^^

There's so many to choose from, but I think the Sadly is absolutely gorgeous! ❤️ I hoarded them when they got released and was shocked how few users wanted them. I love the teen stage especially. (Also shoutout to Texus, because my first ever creature was Svea the Texu and I think they need a little more love too ~❤️)

I would love your Punbundu if that's not the one @/sartre wanted ^^

May I please have your Storticai Plushie? It's begging me to adopt it ❤️

Thank you again ^^ Pinging a couple friends!
@suzanab
@romanjr370
@wonder404exe

Female
760 posts

okami • 16 July 2023 at 12:43 AM

@pinkhanni
Thank you! The Egg Cave community is the best I've ever seen on any pet adoption site! I'd definitely consider the Valequine underrated, even I had to look up what it looked like. x3 Your raffle entry number is 10! The Trefulp will be sent to you shortly~

@ahgirltc
Aw, it does look very cow-like! So innocent looking compared to the other stages lol. Your raffle entry number is 11, and the item will be sent to you now~

@raccoon
Thank you! Of course, you can partake in as few/many booths as you'd like! The creature will be sent your way soon~

@jlya
Thank you! I want to be around more often on the site, but anxiety/irl stuff like job searching makes it hard sometimes lol xD The community is so great though, even if I go m.i.a. for a while people are always so nice ❤️ Lol so I just now realized that the last stage of the Sadly isn't just a straight up willow tree. I thought it was just a really pretty tree before, but wow it's gorgeous when you look at the smaller details. Your raffle entry number is 12!
That creature is already spoken for unfortunately, but I sent you a message about a possible different creature! Sending the little plushie your way now though!

65 posts

pinkhanni • 16 July 2023 at 1:21 AM

@okami i feel like it would be! i haven't played many games like this, so i dont have a lot of experience with other communities, but this place is awesome 😊 and thank you so muchhh for the trefulp!! it was one of my wishlist creatures!! i didn't think i'd be able to get it for a while!! ❤️

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 16 July 2023 at 2:45 AM

@okami
I absolutely adore your giveaway idea! its very creative. I actually do remember you as bluewolf myself, congrats on the anniversary ❤️

booth 1:
Sikeree all stages. ❤️ The sikeree has always been one of my favourite creatures. The idea of 2 creatures being one creature is so creative. In fact its the only creature on this site that is 2 eggs in one. And its so cute looking aswell, 2 little cute birds that love each other. Isnt that adorable?

booth 3:
could i adopt this lissam? https://eggcave.com/egg/1030762

booth 4:
May I pick the flying cookies travel?

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 16 July 2023 at 7:09 AM

@okami

Thank you so much for doing this, congratz on your 10th, wow! Any surprise you chose to throw my way, I'm good and it will be greatly appreciated ❤️

@jlya

Thanks for the ping ❤️

I'll also ping some friends here
@ryu28000
@dr_grinch
@xlover

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 16 July 2023 at 9:53 AM

@okami

Thank you so much!!

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 16 July 2023 at 1:46 PM

@Okami
(@/jlya thanks for the ping :0)

Lessama 🥹 the child stage
JUST LOOK AT ITS LIL FACE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ITS SMILING AT YOU

(Place holder - might enter if i have time idk ._. )

Can I Get Donnola-3 the Donnola if its ot taken? I didnt get many of those during the event :'P

🎉Booth #5: Daily Events🎉
Sounds like fun >:0 (havent finished any dailies this month and gave up trying to get the 25 dailies done the past two months because i was inactive heh... lets see how I do xD this time)

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 16 July 2023 at 1:52 PM

Omg 10 years?! Congratulations! My account is almost 10 years old but sadly I just came back. Rip

As I haven't been back long, I'm not sure which ones are under appreciated or not but.... I really love the Rapu. Especially the 2nd and 3rd stage. If only they didn't need so many views!

Could I get KisagiJ please?

Could I please have a Partially Dissolved Chemistry textbook?

49 posts

ryu28000 • 16 July 2023 at 2:44 PM

@suzanab
Wow..thanks for the ping 😊

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 16 July 2023 at 7:42 PM

@okami
I understand the struggle! Glad you're still popping in every so often though ❤️ Thank you for the raffle entry, the PM and the little plushie ^^

Female
909 posts

icecream • 16 July 2023 at 8:08 PM

@okami
Thank you for this ^^

I think cave commons are overlooked a lot. One of my favorite creatures is the teen stage canosh. Because it is sooo cute. I adopted and froze one in that stage in my cove. https://eggcave.com/egg/1497695

I'd like to adopt the Donnala pls

May I please have the flying cookies travel?

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 16 July 2023 at 10:24 PM

@okami
thank you for hosting this giveaway ❤️ happy 10th anniversary!

This has to be the gourdie! I love all the stages because they just look so goofy 😋 I have two in my cove right now because I just love how funny they look ❤️

Would love to adopt the Donnola as I didn't get one during the event, but if it has been taken, I'd love to adopt the Sorien!

I would like the Roo sticker please!