So I'm quitting...

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
28 posts

cerynitian • 14 August 2023 at 10:48 PM

Hey guys, I haven't been active on eggcave at all so I don't think it's fair that I'm keeping all these creatures, so if you want anything just post here and I'll give it to you. First come, first serve.

I have 1 Leaf of Vaka + any creatures that are on any of my accounts.

EDIT : ALL CREATURES SO FAR ON MY MAIN HAVE BEEN SENT. For anyone who wanted to adopt anything on a side it might take a little bit.

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 14 August 2023 at 10:54 PM

@cerynitian
Oh no ☹️ I'm sorry to hear that ☹️
It's sad to see people go :c
I'm here to stay for the long term and I'd love to take in some of your pets if that's ok with you
I'd like to adopt Amalianana the kooka, Onabi_Babe the onabi and Anusha the anukal if you'd be willing to part with them :c
Thank you for being so considerate and for the opportunity to take care of your pets ;w;
I hope everything's going well for you irl ^^

Female
518 posts

boba • 14 August 2023 at 10:56 PM

@cerynitian

Aaaaa no don’t go… I’d feel guilty if I took anything from you because I’ve given away a lot of my creatures before saying I’m “quitting” and then wanted them back… :<

But if possible, I’d like to rehome the polober, izalav, florette, and geockard. If you ever come back and want it back, I’d be happy to give it back to you ^^

Female
1,117 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 14 August 2023 at 11:04 PM

@cerynitian

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving ☹️

could I adopt your Desana? I'd also love to take in your Veesay and Ceryneean, but I know the last one has your name ❤️

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 14 August 2023 at 11:04 PM

@cerynitian I'd love to home your geockard in my garden club if they are still available.

Thank you so much for doing this at all.

Female
909 posts

icecream • 14 August 2023 at 11:37 PM

@cerynitian
I would like to adopt the Xemme please
Thank you and good luck IRL

Female
760 posts

okami • 15 August 2023 at 12:23 AM

@cerynitian
I'm sorry to see you go ☹️ As someone who has left and come back after several years, I don't think it'd be a bad thing to have your creatures wait on your account in case you decide to return. If you're sure on adopting out your creatures though, I'd love to give your Rivet, Mothman, and Umoja a loving home. If you ever return I'd be more than happy to send them back to you ❤️

Non-binary
1,395 posts

provo7demons • 15 August 2023 at 1:13 AM

So sorry to hear you're leaving, I wish you the best!

I'll happily adopt the Nymaby egg, as well as the Sparktail, Crabbert, and Glaciskal from @goodnight if that's alright?

14 posts

anthesia • 15 August 2023 at 1:30 AM

@cerynitian

Sorry to see you're leaving, and good luck irl ><

Could I have the Leaf of Vaka if it's still available? Thank you! ❤️

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 15 August 2023 at 2:17 AM

@cerynitian
May I adopt ReptvileF from your main and SantaCutie the Mico from @goodnight? I can give a good home. I am sorry to see you leave, but RL is more important than computer games. Good luck in whatever you do in RL and I wish you much happiness and peace. If you ever come back and want the pet back let me know.

1,953 posts

opalquinze • 15 August 2023 at 7:44 AM

@cerynitian
it’s sad to hear someone leave, but i do wish you good luck IRL!

don’t wanna be too picky, so is it alright to get the Volcondor from your main and the Omepail from @goodnight if they’re still available?

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 15 August 2023 at 1:37 PM

@cerynitian
So sorry to hear you're leaving! I wish you the best of times in RL and that your hiatus treats you well ❤️

I would be so very grateful to have one of your Pinyandas, either NeverGonna or GiveYouUp (love the names by the way XD). I've been looking for one for a while and never snagged one ^^

Female
1,135 posts

valorieviolet • 15 August 2023 at 2:25 PM

@cerynitian

It's sad seeing a user quit, especially after growing such a beautiful collection of creatures ☹️ I wish you the best of luck in real life and hope you're able to come back one day!

Can I please adopt the 2 Yazans from @cranberryfoxes, and then Pegisy the Calla and one of the Palavas from your main? ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 16 August 2023 at 12:45 AM

@cerynitian
So sad to see you leave. Hope you can stop by and visit your friends now and then. You shouldn't feel guilty if you want to keep a few of your favorites.

I've been feeding the mortals over at @/cranberryfoxes for so long I almost feel like they're my babies. I'd love to take in so many, but just don't have the room.
May I please have Kiara_ the Nipha, Kion_ the Tiver, and PBandJ the Pabassa as mementos?
PB will be safe in a LoV supported cove. (and as some others have said, if you ever return I'd be more than happy to send them back ^^)

(Still so sad i couldn't save YayZarnya)

- - - - - - - -

Note to anyone that adopts any of the mortals from the cbf side: it may take me a couple days/weeks to notice they switched coves; feel free to PM me to ask me to stop feeding it/them if you don't want me to continue : )

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 16 August 2023 at 6:45 AM

Sorry to see that you are leaving, but thank you so much for giving players the opportunity to rehome your pets! I would love to adopt _ 322143 the Cerberus if she is still available 😊

Female
885 posts

mythisea • 16 August 2023 at 10:46 AM

@cerynitian Good luck in the real world ❤️ I'd love to give a new home to the marksmouse (https://eggcave.com/egg/2559655) and koobor (https://eggcave.com/egg/2462749) on your side if still available.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 16 August 2023 at 12:15 PM

Im sorry that you're leaving, @cerynitian ☹️ Wishing you all the best irl! ❤️

Gender Fluid
50 posts

skullgirl555 • 17 August 2023 at 7:30 AM

hey id love to take suavee

Female
1,284 posts

sartre • 17 August 2023 at 1:38 PM

@cerynitian
Aww, sorry to see this, but I wish you good luck in the real world. And if any of these creatures are still up
I would like
Umoja, Kooka, Anukal, Geockard, Onabi, Calla, Rivet, Xemme, Veesay, and Volcondor. Thank you!

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 17 August 2023 at 7:39 PM

@cerynitian
Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt them ^-^
Rest assured they're here to stay in my cove 😊
I wish you all the best irl ❤️

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 17 August 2023 at 11:27 PM

Thank you so much for both critters!! ❤️ I wish you all the best in real life ^^

Female
760 posts

okami • 17 August 2023 at 11:30 PM

Thank you for the creatures~ If you ever return and would like them back please lmk! I hope everything goes wonderfully for you irl ❤️

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 August 2023 at 12:13 PM

thank you for the Reptvile 😊

Female
1,468 posts

romanjr370 • 18 August 2023 at 12:54 PM

So sad to hear you're leaving hoping everything goes well in Irl ❤️!
Hopefully one day you'll return from your hiatus ❤️😊!

If they're available I'd love to re-home your Nunnys 😍.

Female
3,804 posts

sparklefox • 18 August 2023 at 1:25 PM

@cerynitian - Sorry to hear you're leaving. I wish you the best of luck in life.

I'd like to give a new home to these following creatures, if they're still available. Sorry to bother if not.
- Hot_and_Cold the Xemme
- Powerwalk the Wynerl (on @cranberryfoxes)
- Aetherine the Cobertor (on @goodnight)
- Flaran the Gelle (on @goodnight)
- Veriest the Vello (on @goodnight)

Female
1,117 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 18 August 2023 at 9:42 PM

@cerynitian thank you for the creatures! I'll take good care of them, and best of luck IRL! ❤️

Female
518 posts

boba • 20 August 2023 at 8:28 PM

@cerynitian
Thank you so much for the creatures! Take care and good luck irl! ❤️

Female
435 posts

sylviana • 20 August 2023 at 9:58 PM

Hello, may I adopt any of the following if available, please (especially the cute lil squirrels)? I just returned the game after a long haitus, so these are new to me! O:
12thVxoople the Habba
-77huhu the Huhu
22156565 the Ermero
Hewo the Orzecho
Palavas15 the Palavas
Roseleaf the Rejwa
PinyadaEXE the Pinyanda
WaterBub the Mull
loveeruft the Loveer
Beaded_Leach the Beatrix

On @goodnight
02020koobar2 the Koobor
1AprZ16 the Zekka
22MayI1 the Itea
A1199 the Scarffel
bHK7T5 the Polober
Felichoin the Felichine
Uftbubblynxuft the Bubblynx

Female
656 posts

pamela • 29 August 2023 at 2:22 PM

@cerynitian

Hi! Sad to hear that you are leaving! I just returned...and missed a lot of cave monthlies while I was away so I would be happy to offer home to one Gelle, Decapot and Cobertor from your side account. I dont care about the stages or genders. 😊

Female
20 posts

kayleyh_11 • 4 September 2023 at 9:58 PM

Hi, im sorry to hear your leaving , idk if this is still active or not but if it is i was wondering if i could please have if its okay

WaterBub the Mull
Usttan the Udineam
Roseleaf the Rejwa

thanks, sorry to bother