Patatta stage

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 4 November 2023 at 12:38 AM

Is is just me, or does the Heart stage of the Patatta seem like it would belong as the final evolve (8000 Views) ?
(and the tuber stage and current last just each moved left one. So tuber would become 2500 Views, and Yay without the heart would become 5000 Views.)

To become a tuber seems like it would be devolving... unless that's like a butterfly metamorphosis.

Or is the heart stage after egg because it's so excited to meet the world? ❤️

I posted on the blog, but I know how comments can get lost there.

(wasn't sure where to put this as I consider it feedback, something that could need to be corrected, and looking to see what other players think. So there were five categories I kept going back & forth on .)

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 19 November 2023 at 5:23 PM

@snowywinter
Agreed. The limbless / rootless stage should be the baby, not teen. The other two I can see either way,

Female
1,732 posts

lexicon • 19 November 2023 at 6:30 PM

@snowywinter

Yeah I was also confused and thought it would be corrected by now? To me the tuber should absolutely be the baby stage and the heart would be last cause it's the most different/evolved looking?

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 19 November 2023 at 8:50 PM

Yeah, at the very least I think the 'tuber' stage definitely seems out of place. I mean
Egg --> 4 'limbs' --> no limbs? --> 4 limbs That just doesn't seem right.
@Ian is this actually how the stages are supposed to be?

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 23 November 2023 at 7:37 PM

Slight bump since it still hasn't been corrected (assuming they are incorrect, of course). The stages feel completely out of order, unless that's intentional.

Female
844 posts

sulvas • 23 November 2023 at 10:24 PM

If it is intentional my guess would be that the tuber stage represents someone eating part of it and then it growing back the next stage per the creature description.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 23 November 2023 at 11:44 PM

@sulvas Oooh... i love that theory!
(Even if they are probably out of order, I think it's plausible lore. ^^)

And thank you everyone else who has been leaving feedback! < 3

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 1 December 2023 at 2:14 PM

@snowywinter @daisycat @lexicon @heatherm19 @sparklefox @sulvas

The Patatta stages have been changed, per your request. The heart stage is now the final evolution stage. Let me know if you have any more questions. ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 December 2023 at 2:27 PM

Thanks @Ian! It looks so much more natural now. : )

(Though i have to admit I got used to seeing *SurpriseEnthusiasmHatch* lol)