[🌟][🧇 Food/Baked Goods] Creature Suggestion: The Woofle ! [🐶🐾]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 December 2023 at 3:37 AM

Hello!

I was thinking of waffles one day and thought of the Woofle! How cute would it be !

I sent opalquinze some ideas as I loved the art of the Heavini and they were kind enough to bring the vision to life.

Full, full complete credit to the amazing @opalquinze for the beautiful art. Please, if you love the creature, tag them in your post because they need to know that they're a wonderful artist.

Credits
Art: @opalquinze
Description: @sapphire12

🎨 Art for the Woofle Creature
https://ibb.co/VwW9tkh

Artist Note:  Please do not exclude the pawprint/bone shaped sprinkles (they can get rid of the others if desired). Please also keep the pawprint on the bubble waffle wrapper ❤️

🥚About the Woofle egg

A delectable aroma draws you in. Could it be? Ark's sweetest creature that is known to melt all hearts?

🐶 About the Woofle Creature
Woofles take quite a while to fully develop.

When the Woofle first hatches, it prefers to stay inside of the comfort and warmth of its bubble waffle protective layer - taking its sweet time before it emerges. The Woofle spoons its way out of the surrounding ice cream to greet you.

After finishing all the ice cream - save for the dollop on its head - the Woofle springs out of its crispy cocoon. Each Woofle unique with its toppings, they stroll around Ark City frequenting Finley's to satisfy its cravings for sweets, before heading to the Leila Library.

Woofle owners are rewarded for their patience with one of the most intelligent and loving creature in Ark - perfectly embodying the saying "Good things come in small packages".

Pings:
@twinkle
@isis
@valorieviolet

#creaturesuggestion

Female
388 posts

cryogenics • 1 December 2023 at 4:02 AM

oooh - this is gorgeous!

when can i get one?

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 December 2023 at 4:17 AM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze
YOOOOOOOO this is adorable!!1 33333

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 1 December 2023 at 4:52 AM

ADORABLE!! Awww the pup's face on the adult, I love it!

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 1 December 2023 at 4:55 AM

@sapphire12@opalquinze

OMGGG YESSSS!!! 🐶 ❤️
aaaaah it's too precious!!! ;w;
I love everything about it, the dog, the waffle, the sleeve, the colors, the description, everythinggg!!
I want one so much ❤️ ❤️
Pretty please @Ian make this happen I will buy 5 of them ;w;

Pinging some of my friends hehe ^-^
@wonder404exe @daisycat @dragrawr @ashlinnhi @kataclysm

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 1 December 2023 at 5:10 AM

I would devour this dog so [yeep] fast. I kind of envision them as some kind of cousin to the Kleebet.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 1 December 2023 at 5:15 AM

@kataclysm omg you're right ❤️ the kleebet was a huge hit too ^^
Looking at the Woofle makes me hungry ;w;
I love the wordplay of the creature name btw 😊

Pinging more friends ❤️
@juniperrains @natureluvr @bunnynw @komore @jlya

78 posts

komore • 1 December 2023 at 5:18 AM

omgg this looks so yummy!! i'm eating your idea up

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 1 December 2023 at 6:50 AM

The Woofle is adorable! Stage four is awesome. Great job!

1,967 posts

opalquinze • 1 December 2023 at 7:01 AM

gosh ty everyone who has commented so far!

@kataclysm

y’know, i never thought bout that! when i was working on the art, i took some notes on the Kleebet (and Innu) stages to help me on how to draw out the Woofle stages! cuz of how i drew ‘em out, the similarities would make sense for ‘em to be cousins (which again, never crossed my mind)

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 1 December 2023 at 7:12 AM

omg this creature suggestion is so adorable!! I would definitely invest in one, I want it in my dream cove ❤️

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 1 December 2023 at 8:27 AM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze

amazing, show-stopping, jaw-dropping, absolutely fantastic,

i love the Woofle egg's description section so much, and also this line: "The Woofle spoons its way out of the surrounding ice cream to greet you." so cute!! but wait, they go to the Leila Library?? is that how they become intelligent 😭
i think my favourite part of the design is the sprinkles, they add so much charm ❤️

1,967 posts

opalquinze • 1 December 2023 at 9:03 AM

@ashlinnhi

omg ty! the sprinkles were my fav thing to do, so i just thought that having ‘em in different shapes would add a bit more doggy flair to it!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 December 2023 at 11:03 AM

@cryogenics @shirothekittehlover @heatherm19 @komore @juniperrains @appleblizzard

Thank you so much everyone for the support! The adorable ness is thanks to the one and only @opalquinze !

@kataclysm I didn't think of the Kleebet either but it definitely could be related! Kleebet is the kitty and Woofle is the puppy version of a sweet treat

@ashlinnhi I'd like to think the Woofle is naturally perceptive :^) because they marinate for so long lol - their intellect makes them drawn to the book store again and again

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 1 December 2023 at 11:50 AM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze
Great job, Saph and OQ! I like to imagine this cutie reading a cookbook in the Leila Library. 😊 Really nice complementary color palette. My favorite parts are the cream + sprinkles in the egg stage, the green eyes, and the fluffy ears! I hope it's okay to say my critique that the waffle itself isn't very visible.

Thank you for the ping, Twinkle!

1,967 posts

opalquinze • 1 December 2023 at 12:22 PM

@daisycat

yeah i had a hard time drawing out the waffle as puffy as possible, but couldn’t due to the amount of space the dog, scoop, and cream took up 😞 (so hopefully the artist can make it puffier if this gets approved!)

(the initial sketch i originally did for Saph showed more of the waffle’s puffiness, but i wasn’t proud on the pose i thought up for the Woofle cuz of the angle, so i redrew it (she was happy with my redraw, tho did prefer the first one i made))

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 1 December 2023 at 1:12 PM

@twinkle thanks for the ping ^^

AW THE EGGGG ❤️ And the adult stage with the little melting scoop on top~
And just that name. It's so adorable.
I adore the description and the art, fantastic job to the both of you @sapphire12 and @opalquinze.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 1 December 2023 at 1:28 PM

@sapphire12 adorable beyond belief!

Chosen for January 2024. Thank you!

Female
1,307 posts

daisycat • 1 December 2023 at 1:44 PM

Wow! Talk about fast!! Big congrats @sapphire12 and @opalquinze!! How exciting!! Now January can't come soon enough! ^o^

1,967 posts

opalquinze • 1 December 2023 at 1:49 PM

AYO IAN?! FOR REAL NO WAY THIS WAS JUST TODAY you’re making me cry over here man

@sapphire12

i can’t believe it, you just made this today with me and you weren’t lying bout it cuz Ian here just approved it

Female
1,573 posts

isis • 1 December 2023 at 2:00 PM

I was just about to comment how lovely adorable perfect and delicious this idea is but it looks like it needs no further promotion, congrats you guys!!! 😃 ❤️

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 1 December 2023 at 3:04 PM

@Ian @opalquinze oh wow my first accepted suggestion ! Thank you

Honestly as a returning player, I just came back out of nostalgia. Weirdly enough, I'm glad I took the break that I did - because the community now is reminiscent to how it once was - tight-knit, supportive, kind oddballs. They're weirdly what inspired me to even start suggesting creatures because I have no creative bone in my body lmao but I know they'd be supportive.

And of course because eggcave has no shortage of talented artists like @opalquinze 😊

Here's to the 12 year old in 2009 , you grew up alright.

Oh and if we're looking for other food creatures may I suggest the Sunniflat?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 1 December 2023 at 5:15 PM

Yay!!! Thank you so much @/ian!! ❤️
@sapphire12 @opalquinze congrats guys!! 🐶 🎉🎉
World record suggestion approval speedrun XD
Can't wait to see the doggo next month ;w;

@sapphire12 awww that's such a sweet message ❤️ I'm sure your 12 year old self would be ecstatic to know that this absolutely adorable creature has made it ^-^

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 December 2023 at 5:41 PM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze
Accepted creature suggestion speedrun momebt /lh

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 1 December 2023 at 6:24 PM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze
So cute! I can’t believe that it’s still not in eggcave yet
I just wanna cuddle it

1,558 posts

dragonii • 1 December 2023 at 8:26 PM

@sapphire12 Congrats! the design is so cute!! Im excited to have it as a creature!

Female
811 posts

natureluvr • 1 December 2023 at 9:18 PM

Wow I love this creature! I will have to be super active in January to collect lots!

Demifluid
1,507 posts

wonder404exe • 1 December 2023 at 9:37 PM

@sapphire12 and @opalquinze CONGRATULATIONS!! ^ _ ^

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 1 December 2023 at 9:59 PM

@sapphire12 @opalquinze

I love this design so much! How creative! I would also be suuuper interested in more designs similar to this one. Like a bubble waffle kitty or bunny! The possibilities are endless 😃

Congrats on it being chosen so quickly!! I can't wait to see this in January ❤️

Female
2,225 posts

ashlinnhi • 1 December 2023 at 11:29 PM

congratulations to the two of you!! ❤️ ❤️ and saph, we’re glad you came back to spread your wonderful presence and suggestions here. 12 year-old you would be amazed for sure 🥺😼