βœ¨πŸ”” Senkou's Xmas 2023 giveaway + game [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»β„οΈ

in User Contests & Giveaways

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 21 December 2023 at 7:54 PM

@senkou
my game entry is not by my name in the entries section X_X
my guess is probably isnt right but eeeeeeeh
or did i do something wrong :,(

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 21 December 2023 at 9:20 PM

@hikanu @xiaomixiaoling added thanks for participating!! happy holidays 🦌❀️

@ahgirltc @enderwolf #30 has been taken already, please choose another number and i'll add you right away.

@wonder404exe wait no u didn't do anything wrong i just didn't see a guess from u x)

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 22 December 2023 at 2:25 PM

@senkou

Can I just take any number that is free please 😊

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 22 December 2023 at 11:05 PM

@senkou

Strengur 3rd stage

It was in my og post and i didnt edit it so i dont know… ;-;

Female
1,117 posts

musical_slytherclaw • 23 December 2023 at 2:25 PM

@senkou
hi! could I pick #35? 😊
favourite thing to eat during Christmas is candy canes, just feels wrong not to take the opportunity to eat as many as I can
my guess is Angold stage 2

Female
518 posts

boba • 23 December 2023 at 4:16 PM

@senkou
Hi! I didn’t add a game entry in my previous post, but my guess is follet stage 3! Thanks again for hosting! 😊

Female
760 posts

okami • 23 December 2023 at 4:31 PM

@senkou
Could I enter into spot #36, please? Thank you for hosting this! ❀️

I can't pick just one favorite thing about the holiday season, I love it all! x3 The season has never really lost the magical happy feeling for me, and I love spending a ton of time with family, the baking, and all the decorations 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 24 December 2023 at 5:49 AM

@ahgirltc @musical_slytherclaw @okami added thanks for joining! 😊

@boba follet s3 has already been guessed! (if you wish to guess again please do so before 12PM ECT)

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 24 December 2023 at 6:42 PM

@senkou ill take #38 then since it's the last spot left, thanks!!

Female
518 posts

boba • 24 December 2023 at 9:51 PM

@senkou
Ah ok! I’ll guess Strengur stage 2 then ^^

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 25 December 2023 at 2:10 AM

@enderwolf @boba sorry but just a few hours too late- entry closed at 12PM ECT. thanks for the interest though! merry christmas! 🦌❀️

CURRENT ENTRIES: 39/40
Thank you everyone who joined and shared their Christmas traditions, you made this extra special and exciting for me! β€οΈπŸŽ„ Without further ado here are the winning numbers (as generated by random.org)!

🎁 First Prize: #27 @jlya
🎁 Second Prize: #11 @dragrawr [CLAIMED🌟]
🎁 Third Prize: #21 @appleblizzard
🎁 Fourth Prize: #7 @icecream

🎁 Game Prize: @valorieviolet [CLAIMED🌟]

^ Prize winners: please offer on the lots before new years eve (31 Dec 2023) or a new winner will be drawn for your prize. Reiterating the rules: winners are free to do whatever they'd like with their prizes!

P.S [GAME ANSWERS: my favourite december creatures]

1. Muffette S2
2. Guinstar S1
3. Qor S2
4. Polober S2**
5. Soutenue S4
6. Fourbon S4
7. Soutenue S3
8. Adarna S4

**As no-one guessed the exact answer to the game, it was between [Polober S2 @valorieviolet & Fourbon S4 @dragrawr]. @dragrawr's number was already drawn for 2nd prize so automatically @valorieviolet wins the game prize 😊

again THANK YOU to everyone who joined and merry christmas!! Hope your holidays are filled with joy πŸŽ…πŸ»β„οΈβœ¨

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 25 December 2023 at 2:12 AM

@senkou OMG?!!?! OMG πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ me alsmost winning twice is obscenely hilarious to me you made a fantastic callβ€” im so grateful, this is incredibly sweet of you. This made my night πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ AAA THANK YOU

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 25 December 2023 at 2:17 AM

@dragrawr of course!! and nah cos when no-one guessed soutenue i was so worried it would be between 2 users and wasn't sure how i'd fairly choose one 😭 so u winning second prize first was kinda perfect for me too lol x)❀️ also i forgot to ask which pet you'd like (squin or guin)? will make the new lot right awayy

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 25 December 2023 at 2:18 AM

@senkou squin or guin Lolol I’ll take the squin X3 wonderful raffle tysm

Female
1,133 posts

valorieviolet • 25 December 2023 at 2:41 AM

@senkou

Wow! Christmas just keeps on giving :") Thank you for hosting this!! ❀️ I was analyzing your whole cove while trying to figure out what your 5th favorite creature was! I saw on Poloberry that you put "one of my favourite pets on here", so I knew you loved the Polober, but I also knew there were other December creatures that stand out just a bit more cx So guessing it just made sense to me!

Congrats on the Squinton @dragrawr!! & thank you for winning 2nd place so that I could win the game prize xD It's actually so funny that we guessed the two creatures on both sides of the actual answer πŸ˜‹

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 25 December 2023 at 2:44 AM

@valorieviolet X3 I LOVE IT !!! It’s like a win assist πŸ€πŸ–€

Fun fact I was too lazy to change my answer .. Lol

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 25 December 2023 at 5:11 AM

@valorieviolet oops i didn't realise i left that little hint in the bio but congrats for successfully using it to your advantage! i love polober so much, mine also has added sentimental value as it was made and gifted by friends, so actually considered putting it higher on the list x) anyways πŸ‘€

i also accepted both of the offers on the lots, enjoy your prizes ❀️

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 25 December 2023 at 6:48 AM

@senkou OMG OMG THE RESULTS ARE OUT WHOOP WHOOP πŸ₯³ AAAAAAAA I'm so happy to have achieved a spot in the leaderboard, will be claiming that prize in a second! ^^ thank you once again for hosting this, it's been fun hehe ❀️

congrats to all other winners and a merry christmas to everyone! ^^❀️

1,950 posts

opalquinze • 25 December 2023 at 7:19 AM

congrats to those that won! i hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 25 December 2023 at 7:36 AM

Congrats to the winners and hope everyone has a merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Female
228 posts

discordia • 25 December 2023 at 8:22 AM

Congrats to the lucky winners and props to Senkou for a fabulous event!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 25 December 2023 at 9:21 AM

@appleblizzard of course hehe congrats!!! accepted, merry xmas ❀️

and thank you everyone for participating and making this super fun and enjoyable for me too 😊 glad it was an enjoyable event and will be hosting more in the future after i've saved up a little πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Female
885 posts

mythisea • 25 December 2023 at 2:35 PM

Thank you for hosting, and congrats to the winners!!! Happy holidays all ❀️

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 25 December 2023 at 2:56 PM

@senkou
Oh my gosh yay!! ❀️ I'm so grateful to win. Thank you so much for hosting this extremely generous giveaway and Merriest Christmas! ^^ Offered on the beautiful Bellato ❀️

Female
909 posts

icecream • 25 December 2023 at 6:42 PM

@senkou

Offered, thank you so much for this giveaway!

Female
540 posts

levine • 25 December 2023 at 7:27 PM

thank you so much for hosting and congrats to the winners!! merry christmasss :>

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 25 December 2023 at 8:17 PM

accepted all your offers thank you again 😊❀️ happy holidays enjoy the pets!