โœจ๐Ÿ”” Senkou's Xmas 2023 giveaway + game [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿปโ„๏ธ

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 11:17 AM

Hi everyone, wow it's been too long since i last hosted a giveaway!! Lately this site has been bringing me so much happiness through friendly chats with users, new additions to my cove, and of course my creature suggestion the Elsara becoming a reality ๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธ As a way to thank everyone, I wanted to host this quick little contest and what better time to do so than Christmastime? (๏ฝกโ€ขฬ€แด—-)โœง

In total i'll be giving away a total of 4(+1) prizes to 4(+1) lucky users.
There will be three simple steps to enter:

1. ping me [@senkou]
2. choose a number from the list at the bottom of this post. this will be your entry number in the GA! please try to pick a number that hasn't already been chosen. if all numbers are taken, more will be added.
3. comment your favourite thing about Xmas
OR how you are planning to celebrate in 2023

OR your favourite food to eat in the winter holiday season!
4. optional: join the game by guessing a dec creature & stage (details + rules below)

Once you have been added to the list, you will automatically be entered into the giveaway for all 4 prizes. Numbers will be put into a random generator (random.org) and 4 will be drawn. The order in which your number appears will determine your prize! (ie. first number generated= 1st prize winner, second number generated= 2nd prize winner, etc) Winners will be chosen at some time on Christmas Day (25 Dec 2023). You will have until Christmas eve (24 Dec 2023: 12PM ECT) to enter the giveaway. Entries after this time will not be added into the raffles.

+1 UPDATE: X-tra Xmas GAME! [win a bonus CSP prize] ๐ŸŽ
This prize will go to the person who guesses my fifth favourite december creature and stage! As the winner must correctly guess both the pet AND stage, multiple people may choose the same species. In this game, Stage 1= egg, Stage 2= child/hatched, etc. If no one guesses the correct answer then the closest answer will win the prize. This game is open to all participants and you may decide to enter both the giveaway as well as the game or just one or the other. Happy betting! [game inspired by @/twinkle] x)

**p.s. i've excluded elsara from the possible answers

PRIZES:
First Prize: Original release โ„๏ธFROZEN Bellato
Second Prize: Unvaulted Guinstar OR Squinton
Third Prize: Maskey + Suiina + Candy Cane Button (CC travel) + SoB

Fourth Prize: Sparktail + Elsara + Christmas Lit House + A Very Big Christmas tree
** Newbies (< 3m) may enter this giveaway!

Game Prize: Fetti + 100CC Voucher

RULES:
โ”€ Accounts must be at least 3 months old to enter the main giveaway. Newbies (less than 3m) may only enter to win the fourth prize (a * will be put next to their number indicating eligibility for the fourth prize only- this is to prevent future inactivity which would result in the prizes going to waste)
โ”€ Main accounts only. Max one entry per person to keep things fair for all.
โ”€ Each participant may only win ONE prize in the giveaway. if the same number is drawn twice, a new winner will be drawn for the second prize.
โ”€ Participants may win a maximum of 2 prize lots ONLY if they are a giveaway winner AND the game winner (guesses the exact answer)
โ”€ Please do NOT offer on the trade lot(s) until you are pronounced the winner of the prize. Participants who disobey this rule will have their offer rejected and will be removed from the contest. Winners: please offer one unwanted item on the trade lot.
โ”€ Winners must offer on the lots before new years eve (31 Dec 2023) or a new winner will be drawn for that prize
โ”€ Winners are free to do whatever they'd like with their prizes!

(please lmk if i've missed anything or if you have any questions, it's my first time hosting a giveaway in years so it could happen ^^; )

Thatโ€™s all! Feel free to ping your friends to share the joy ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿปโœจ

Entries:

#1 @boba
#2 @kataclysm [๐Ÿ‘พ Roknatun S3]
#3 @wonder404exe [๐Ÿ‘พ Strengur S3]
#4 @spookyfrog [๐Ÿ‘พ Berr S3]
#5 @lunacharm1037 [๐Ÿ‘พ Snowl S2]
#6 @daisycat [๐Ÿ‘พ Seralphae S4]
#7 @icecream
#8 @sulvas
#9 @lexicon [๐Ÿ‘พ Dongelic S2]
#10 @levine [๐Ÿ‘พ Follet S3]
#11 @dragrawr [๐Ÿ‘พ Fourbon S4]
#12 @cranberrycat1 [๐Ÿ‘พ Muffette S3]
#13 @heatherm19
#14 @sartre [๐Ÿ‘พ Gingerlion S2]
#15 @bunnyshadow [๐Ÿ‘พ Zinzall S2]
#16 @opalquinze
#17 @starfirenebula [๐Ÿ‘พ Regel S2]
#18 @toystory
#19 @mythisea
#20 @taunter
#21 @appleblizzard [๐Ÿ‘พ Qor S2]
#22 @isis [๐Ÿ‘พ Strengur S4]
#23 @puppyloverlauren
#24 @cageheart
#25 @valorieviolet [๐Ÿ‘พ Polober S2]
#26 @kittymimi
#27 @jlya [๐Ÿ‘พ Fourbon S3]
#28 @sylvania [๐Ÿ‘พ Scarffel S2]
#29 @frosting [๐Ÿ‘พ Kringus S2]
#30 @ida92 [๐Ÿ‘พRayun S3]
#31 @discordia
#32 @twinkle [๐Ÿ‘พ Florn S2]
#33 @chaotictreat [๐Ÿ‘พ Roo S2]
#34 @sparklefox [๐Ÿ‘พ Poppy S3]
#35 @musical_slytherclaw [๐Ÿ‘พ Angold S2]
#36 @okami [๐Ÿ‘พ Angold S2]
#37 @hikanu
#39 @ahgirltc [๐Ÿ‘พ Laniwon S2]
#40 @xiaomixiaoling [๐Ÿ‘พ Snowby S2]

11 posts

starfirenebula • 16 December 2023 at 11:20 AM

@senkou
Tysm for the chance!
Number:17
Favorite thing about xmas:being able to spend time with my family after a while :>
EDIT: I guess Regel, 2nd stage :>

Female
1,296 posts

daisycat • 16 December 2023 at 11:23 AM

@senkou
Thank you for this generous giveaway!! Really loving the prizes! ^^

Number: 6

Favorite thing about Christmas: Making gifts for others!! โค๏ธ

What I'm doing for Christmas: My boyfriend and I are having lunch with my immediate family on the 24th, then dinner with his extended family. Then on the 25th, we're having lunch with my extended family, then dinner with his immediate family. Looking forward to it but also already exhausted. x)

Favorite foods to eat this season: Comfort foods like mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. Latkes. Roasted carrots. I also love making chai lattes, hot chocolate, and soft gingerbread cookies (or gingerbread Mildreds as I call them, since I use a cat cookie cutter and ice them like a cat).

Senkou, would love to hear your answer(s) to the questions. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edit: Seralphae Stage 4

Female
1,729 posts

lexicon • 16 December 2023 at 11:27 AM

@senkou

Thank you for hosting!! Love all the activity here around the holidays ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

May I have #9?
I'm spending this Christmas with my fiancรฉ at my parents! First Christmas engaged!!โค๏ธ Just a lot of really good food and exchanging presents๐ŸŽ

@spookyfrog
@northpaw
@nut

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 16 December 2023 at 12:31 PM

@senkou wow, this is amazing!! thank you for hosting ^^โค๏ธ

may I take #21 please?
+ my favourite thing about Christmas is the beautiful lights that decorate town centres, they make the dull streets look magical and I absolutely love it ^^ when I was in university, I used to come to the city square and wait for them to turn the lights on for the first time at the beginning of December each year. I miss the atmosphere there with all the students gathered together now that I've moved back to my hometown, but I still get to see the pretty lights whenever I go out somewhere so that's great ^^

UPDATE:
the game looks fun!! I'm going to guess Qor Stage 2

1,136 posts

taunter • 16 December 2023 at 12:56 PM

@senkou

I'll take 20. My favorite things to eat around this time of year is either a slow cooker beef stew or beef noodles.

234 posts

spookyfrog • 16 December 2023 at 1:42 PM

@senkou
May I have #4 please?

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the relaxation. I've had a tough semester, so being at home and not having much to do or worry about is great. I also love picking out something for everyone in my family, I'm excited to see their reactions to my presents ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edit: Berr, Stage 3. now that i finally understand the challenge
im so sorry

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 16 December 2023 at 1:50 PM

@senkou may I have 11 please ???

Every year I watch the grinch on Christmas Day with my whole family. After we wake up and open presents we make hot Chico late and watch our favorite little movie. We often quote the words and stand up and mimic his movements because we have memorized it all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

Edit; fourbon last stage ?

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 16 December 2023 at 2:12 PM

@senkou thank you for this giveaway!!
I'll pick #22 ๐Ÿ˜Š
This year I'm going to watch some of the absolute worst Hallmark Christmas movies I can find with the fam. Merry Cringemas ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: my guess for the 5th favorite creature is strengur stage 4 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,135 posts

valorieviolet • 16 December 2023 at 3:23 PM

@senkou

#25 please โค๏ธ

My favorite thing about Christmas is getting to wrap presents! Iโ€™m a bit rusty at it and sometimes cut less paper then I need lol, but I actually find it a bit therapeutic! I get all my supplies together, put on a movie, and get to work! I also love getting to match the wrapping paper to the person! My nieces get the Frozen design, my boyfriend gets a Christmas Batman design, my coworkers get a fancy design, etc. & if I make a mistake somewhere, I cover it up with a bow ๐Ÿ˜‹ Itโ€™s so fun!

Thank you for hosting this holiday giveaway โค๏ธ These prizes are amazing! & itโ€™s so nice to see that newbies get to join in on the excitement, as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

EDIT: My guess for the game: Polober + 2nd stage!

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 16 December 2023 at 3:31 PM

@senkou

#8 please

My favorite thing about Christmas is the decorations people put up. I love going for a drive with my mom just looking at Christmas lights at night. Cold weather on those drives helps me relax too.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity โค๏ธ

1,953 posts

opalquinze • 16 December 2023 at 3:41 PM

@senkou
ty for this! may i take #16?

fav thing about Christmas is seeing how well decorated the houses are with the lights (especially those with moving ones! like wow). also eating gingerbread cuz itโ€™s got that kind of flavor i wanna eat often

Female
1,690 posts

puppyloverlauren • 16 December 2023 at 4:10 PM

@senkou

Ty for this giveaway~
I'd love #23 !

I'm planning to spend Christmas with my family ^^

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 16 December 2023 at 4:22 PM

@senkou Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Holidays.

#15 please ~

I'm planning on celebrating in 2023 by going out of state with my best friend! We leave tomorrow.

[EDIT] Zinzall - Second Stage [300 clicks]

Female
460 posts

cageheart • 16 December 2023 at 4:27 PM

@senkou thank you for this giveaway!!

Number #24

My favorite thing is the time spent with my family โค๏ธ I don't get to see them much anymore so getting the time with them is wonderful โค๏ธ

22 posts

toystory • 16 December 2023 at 4:57 PM

@senkou May I have #18 please?

My favorite thing about Christmas is traveling back to China (since it is a relatively long break) & spending it with all my family.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 December 2023 at 6:30 PM

@senkou
I'd like #5 if it's still available.
My fav thing about Christmas is buying toys for unprivileged children.
I will be at home on Christmas, probably playing Eggcave, lol
My favorite thing to eat is shortbread cookies.
thanks for doing this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Your fifth favorite pet is Fourbon (S4)

Female
540 posts

levine • 16 December 2023 at 6:55 PM

@senkou
could I please take #10 please if its still available.

Favourite thing about Christmas: spending time with family (and drinking hot chocolate together) :>
Thank you so much for doing this! โค๏ธ

edit: follet stage 3 c:

Female
909 posts

icecream • 16 December 2023 at 8:01 PM

@senkou
Thank you for this giveaway! โค๏ธ
I'd like number 7
My favorite thing about xmas are the decorations, winter break, and eggnog

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 8:45 PM

@spookyfrog @lunacharm1037 @daisycat @icecream @sulvas @lexicon @levine @dragrawr @bunnyshadow @opalquinze @starfirenebula @toystory @taunter @appleblizzard @isis @puppyloverlauren @cageheart @valorieviolet

all added! please double check ^^ thanks for joining!! โค๏ธ
read all the answers and they were really interesting, thank you for sharing~ for those asking about my christmas plans, i actually still don't have anything planned lol. will be working on xmas eve though ๐Ÿ˜€

also decided to add a little game to the contest since this is really fun x) please refer back to the first post to see the rules and prizes! all current participants may join by editing their first post to include their answer to the game.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 16 December 2023 at 9:20 PM

@senkou Added!

Female
2,919 posts

heatherm19 • 16 December 2023 at 9:51 PM

@senkou Yay giveaway! (And yay Elsara, love it so much!)
Can I get #13?

My favorite thing about Christmas is the memories from my childhood. My parents always made a big deal of it all, with 'Santa' sneaking in to put presents under the tree and I even got a phone call from 'Santa' every year! And Christmas morning we would go the my grandparent's house and open presents with all the extended family.

Female
2,123 posts

cranberrycat1 • 16 December 2023 at 10:10 PM

@senkou Congratulations on have your creature chosen
Can I get number 12

My favorite thing about Christmas is baking cookies together with my family. And I think this year my extended family is coming too so Iโ€™m looking forward to that ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
518 posts

boba • 16 December 2023 at 10:19 PM

@senkou Congrats! โค๏ธ
Could I get #1? ๐Ÿ˜Š
My favorite thing about Christmas is the colorful lights! Theyโ€™re always so fun to look at, and itโ€™s also super fun to plan out decorations! Thereโ€™s so many ways to decorate! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 10:29 PM

@boba @heatherm19 @cranberrycat1
thanks โค๏ธ all entered in, good luck!

@spookyfrog
i love me my othgogs but it's gotta be a december creature dude ๐Ÿ˜‹

234 posts

spookyfrog • 16 December 2023 at 10:31 PM

@senkou OHHHHHHHHH i completely missed the month part hahahahaha

bruggggggg ok gimme a sec

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 16 December 2023 at 11:08 PM

@senkou
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! It's incredibly generous of you. Also I forgot the Elsara was your creation, congrats on that beautiful creature becoming a reality โค๏ธ

I would love to take #27 please!

Peppermint foods absolutely!!! Peppermint bark, peppermint chocolate chip ice cream, cherry candy canes (I know I'm weird xD). Such fond memories of licking the candy cane until it becomes a sharp prison shank capable of impaling someone ๐Ÿ˜Š

So many gorgeous December creatures but I'm going to guess Fourbon stage 3 ^^

Female
885 posts

mythisea • 16 December 2023 at 11:17 PM

@senkou I would love to enter at #19 โค๏ธ My holiday plans are to travel to see the future in-laws and eat a ton of Italian food. It'll be DELICIOUS!

64 posts

kittymimi • 17 December 2023 at 12:40 AM

@senkou
Thank you for this giveaway
I'd like number 26
My fav thing about xmas is eating Christmas cake

Female
1,296 posts

daisycat • 17 December 2023 at 1:12 AM

@senkou
Ooh it was changed from second to fifth. :0 Still gonna guess Seralphae stage 4, edited my post too. ๐Ÿ˜Š