βœ¨πŸ”” Senkou's Xmas 2023 giveaway + game [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»β„οΈ

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
439 posts

sylviana • 17 December 2023 at 4:14 AM

@senkou
I'd like to enter with #28, please! I love sweet treats like sugar cookies πŸ˜ƒ

I will guess Scarffel, stage 2.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 17 December 2023 at 4:51 AM

@mythisea @kittymimi @sylvania
all added, thanks for sharing your holiday traditions~ 😊
@jlya omg the tongue-impaling candy cane thing hit a bit too close to home lol. but i guess the pain was all part of the fun(..?) 🀣🀠

@daisycat oops my bad! yes i changed it early on, but i thought i already wall contacted the users who put their answers to the old question. i must have missed yours, thanks for updating though!

@spookyfrog updated!! thanks for your patience cx

Female
1,326 posts

sartre • 17 December 2023 at 11:37 AM

@senkou

I would like number #14 please. My favorite thing to do is to make gingerbread cookies then eat them
Whahaha πŸ˜‹

Gingerlion Stage 2

Female
2,149 posts

cranberrycat1 • 17 December 2023 at 11:48 AM

@senkou for the game i guess your 5th favorite december creature is Muffette stage 3

Female
2,739 posts

jlya • 17 December 2023 at 2:17 PM

@senkou
You felt such a sense of pride when it got sharp enough to stab the roof of your mouth and make you bleed :')

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 17 December 2023 at 2:19 PM

[@senkou]
#14! ❀️
uhhh getting gifts AND giving out gifts πŸ˜‹

Game:
Strengur 3rd stage? (one after hatch)

Female
1,750 posts

lexicon • 17 December 2023 at 5:04 PM

@senkou I don't think you get pings if I edit my post so I'm gonna submit my guess here for the game 😊

Dongelic Stage 2

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 17 December 2023 at 5:51 PM

@senkou
Thank you for hosting! ❀️ 😊

I'd like to take #32 please c:
My favourite thing about Christmas would be playing Christmas games with the family and listening to my Christmas playlist at night and drinking warm coffee aaaa ❀️

Guess: Florn Stage 2 😊
Would love to see more games like this hehe c:

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 17 December 2023 at 7:14 PM

@senkou - May I claim #34? My favourite thing about Christmas is... when it ends. Sorry, I'm not a fan. I plan on celebrating the same way I always do; spending time with family.

My guess on the December creature is Poppy, stage three,

Female
2,431 posts

ida92 • 18 December 2023 at 1:35 AM

@senkou thank you for doing this ❀️ I'd like to enter with number 14, please.
I'm planning to spend this year's Christmas with my family in the east of my country. I bought presents for everyone, I'm crazy. And we have this tradition in my country that every invited person brings a Christmas dish with them. I'm going to be making butter biscuits with spices and pierogi (together with my mum and boyfriend, who's spending Christmas with us). I can't wait. 😊

Female
361 posts

frosting • 18 December 2023 at 5:36 AM

@senkou yooo thanks for doing this!! could i enter with as #29?
i've got a lot of things that i like to eat during winter but my fav would probably be gingerbread, i don't know why but it just hits different during december lol (big fan of the houses especially idc if they're stale)

as for the game, i'm gonna go with kringus stage 2!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 18 December 2023 at 8:40 AM

@sartre @sparklefox @twinkle @frosting
all added! good luck ^^

@wonder404exe @ida92 number #14 was taken :c pls pick another number and i'll enter you in right away 😊

and @ida92 oo i love that! i have a similar tradition in my culture, sharing everyone's homemade meals is also my favourite way to reconnect w friends and family after long periods of not seeing eachother!!! and i just googled pierogi (was my first time hearing about it) and looks and sounds amazing. 🀀 looks a bit like dumplings?

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 18 December 2023 at 9:16 AM

@senkou
#3 then ;0;

Female
2,431 posts

ida92 • 18 December 2023 at 10:25 AM

@senkou I'd like 30 then, please. 😊

Yes, pierogi are Polish dumplings. The Christmas ones are traditionally made with forest mushrooms and cabbage. But there are lots and lots of different fillings for different occasions (or for no occasion!), both sweet and savory. 😊
Pierogi and different variations (pielmieni, uszka) are generally very popular in many slavic countries.

Female
228 posts

discordia • 18 December 2023 at 10:27 AM

@senkou
I'll go with 31!

My favourite Xmas food would probably be honey glazed ham with pineapples and a side of Andre's Chocolate Mints and Lindor's Truffles. Side of fruit salad or mashed potatoes with gravy.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 December 2023 at 12:49 PM

@senkou
Oh okay slot #5 and Vampyr stage 4

Female
1,965 posts

chaotictreat • 19 December 2023 at 12:03 AM

@senkou Thanks for hosting! I'd love to enter 😊
I'd like 33 please!
My favourite food to eat in the holiday season is a close one between homemade fruit mince pies and homemade christmas pud! They're both very yummy πŸ˜‹ Christmas pudding takes waaay longer to make tho so I think that's gotta win in my mind πŸ˜‹
I guess roo stage 3 (child)

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 19 December 2023 at 5:50 AM

@Senkou
Thanks so much for hosting this! This is so cute. ❀️ I'd love to enter for #2, please.

My partner and I are spending our first Christmas alone together in our new home. It's a little sparse decoration-wise, but we agreed to go all in on one big gift together (A PS5!!) and it's safe to say that I'm looking forward to spending the Christmas break playing fun new games together whilst we stay warm under a heap of blankets. ❀️

I'm going to guess... That Elsara might have a special place in your heart. πŸ˜‰ Stage 2 (1000 Views) maybe?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 19 December 2023 at 8:09 AM

@wonder404exe @discordia all added 😊 thanks for joining!
@chaotictreat did you mean roo stage 2 (child)? or stage 3 (teen)? i've put child for now but let me know if you need it changed. @ida92 sounds delicious 😩 would love to try one day.

@lunacharm1037
thanks for the revision of your first answer but the rules state that the creature will be from december (vampyr is wrong). i'm happy to give you another chance if you'd like to change your guess again but please read the rules carefully!

@kataclysm
wow that sounds awesome and congrats on moving in!! decorating is always fun 😊❀️
and yes that's definitely true but i figured it would be everyone's first guess so i excluded it from the list of possible answers (as written in the first post). feel free to change your answer if you'd like

Female
2,431 posts

ida92 • 19 December 2023 at 8:16 AM

@senkou I'd like to join the contest too. My guess is 1st (baby) stage Qor.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 19 December 2023 at 8:19 AM

Omg. Here I thought I was being so clever making a guess no one else had. LOL. I'll change my guess to...Roknatun, stage 3!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 19 December 2023 at 8:20 AM

@ida92 qor stage 2 (baby) has already been guessed by another user (see first post). feel free to change your answer and lmk 😊

Female
2,431 posts

ida92 • 19 December 2023 at 8:34 AM

@senkou Oops, sorry! I'm changing my guess to Rayun - last stage.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 19 December 2023 at 9:20 AM

@senkou

I'd like to enter for #30 please!

Im guessing Laniwon stage 2 😊

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 19 December 2023 at 3:51 PM

@senkou
Snowl stage 2

1,134 posts

hikanu • 19 December 2023 at 5:14 PM

@senkou
I'll pick #37

I plan on celebrating with my family. My parents, my brother, and his girlfriend. We'll be doing the whole shebang on Saturday due to mom's work schedule this year. Other than that it'll be more or less the same as usual. No stressing, just chilling with good food and good company. 😊

Female
1,965 posts

chaotictreat • 19 December 2023 at 10:34 PM

@senkou yep I meant stage 2 child sorry! I had to change my guess a bunch of times because every time I decided on one I found that someone had already guessed it ahaha, so I guess I just forgot to change half of it πŸ˜‹

11 posts

starfirenebula • 20 December 2023 at 6:49 AM

@senkou, I've updated my post sorry if you didn't notice :>

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 20 December 2023 at 9:00 PM

Hi can I get #30

i love getting legos for christmas πŸ˜ƒ

Female
138 posts

xiaomixiaoling • 21 December 2023 at 6:29 PM

@senkou, can I have #40? Thank you!

My favorite thing about Christmas is probably when you spend time with family, and it’s really fun!

For the game: Snowby, 2nd stage maybe?