☽Lexi & Daisy present... The TIBBLE: A Creature Suggestion☾

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2024 at 4:56 PM

»»—————**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✤˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽ ♡ ☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✤˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*—————««

Hi everyone c: In another first for me, I humbly present to you my very first creature suggestion that has been brought to life by the lovely @daisycat: the Tibble! It is inspired by my own cat, Tiberius (Tib for short), and the Tribble from Star Trek. We really hope you like it—I think Daisy did an incredible job making this little guy the cutest thing ever!!!❤️

Weight: 13.6 kg
Height: 1 m
Obtained From: ?
Gender Profile: 94% male, 3% female, 3% non-binary
Habitat: Unknown

Evolution: Feeds! 100 --> 300 --> 600

About Tibble Eggs
It is rumored that if you place an empty cardboard box outside during a meteor shower you may find a Tibble egg nestled inside the next morning! Tibble eggs are extremely soft to the touch and are covered with unique striped and mottled markings. Two peculiar antennae protrude from the egg, they occasionally twitch and vibrate as if the egg is content.

About the Tibble Creature
Tibbles are very affectionate creatures when given copious amounts of love and attention. They enjoy being warm and tend to burrow into any blanket left lying around so be careful where you sit! It is important to keep your Tibble active and provide it with many different toys as it grows. Tibbles tend to gravitate towards space-related toys such as remote-controlled starships and planetary chew toys. Speaking of growth, as the Tibble ages it seems to… multiply? What was once a single set of antennae and a normal number of limbs starts doubling and tripling, oh my! SAR scientists are still unsure if this is naturally occurring, a genetic mutation, or due to exposure to cosmic substances found to be more present after meteor showers.

Entry Written By: lexicon
Design Concept: lexicon, daisycat
Artwork: daisycat

ARTWORK LINK: https://ibb.co/6bxkRTq

*Sidenote: Daisy and I also thought it would also be amazing to design toy items like the starship featured in Stage 3 and planetary chew toys, how cute would that be?? Theme idea: Space Pets! Pets… from outer space! xD

»»—————**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✤˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽ ♡ ☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✤˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*—————««

Pings❤️
@dragrawr
@nut
@redflipflap
@dormammu

Added the inspo pics if anyone is interested in seeing a handsome little guy! c:

baby - https://ibb.co/5xBCLQp
teen - https://ibb.co/rk6t5Z2
adult - https://ibb.co/jDZL39T

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 11 January 2024 at 5:00 PM

Thank you for blessing me with this ping ❤️ Tibble, I'm rooting for you!!! :')

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 11 January 2024 at 5:02 PM

YALL. That EGG is so detailed oh my god. 10/10

Female
1,312 posts

sartre • 11 January 2024 at 5:11 PM

Oh my goodness this is so cute. I hope it gets picked.❤️

1,134 posts

hikanu • 11 January 2024 at 5:16 PM

Very cute. 😊

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 11 January 2024 at 5:40 PM

@lexicon genuinely angry at you lexi you never said I would spend all my money getting one because the SECOND STAGE IS MY LOVEEE??! /j except for the love part

I love this collab so much @daisycat you did such a great job ;w; ❤️ ❤️

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2024 at 7:20 PM

@dormammu hehe knew you would like it, thank you so much!!❤️

@redflipflap RIGHT?? Daisy slayed it I wanna cuddle with an egg

@sartre thank you so much for the support!❤️

@hikanu thank you!! 😊

@dragrawr it's just a little baby o:

Non-binary
1,417 posts

provo7demons • 11 January 2024 at 8:40 PM

@lexicon OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT THE LITTLE GUY!!! What an adorable description, and @daisycat, you did such a wonderful job with the art! I need 50 of these in my cove asap

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2024 at 8:46 PM

@provo7demons yay!!!! so glad you want to hoard them as much as i do❤️

some more pings c:
@twinkle
@sinthr
@ashlinnhi
@spookyfrog

Female
1,309 posts

daisycat • 11 January 2024 at 8:52 PM

Thank you for the kind words, everyone!! And thank you for teaming up with me, Lexi!! ❤️

I really hope we can bring Lexi's kitty to EC. 😸
Tib is such handsome model, my heart melted from his kitten form. :,)

@okami
@matcha

Male
95 posts

matcha • 11 January 2024 at 9:11 PM

So cute!! Love the leaving an empty cardboard box out to find the egg, so adorable!!

The whole description is great, and the artwork is beautiful, the 2nd and 3rd stages are way too cute! ❤️

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2024 at 9:17 PM

@matcha thank you for your kind words!! i am stuck between 2 and 3 bring my favorite❤️. strangely enough my cat mysteriously appears if there is a cardboard box present o:

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 11 January 2024 at 9:58 PM

@lexicon @daisycat
Space-themed? Check.
Kitty? Check.
Baby? Check.
I love when ppl make a tribute of their own pets in the form on crearure suggestions 🥹
Love the Tribble inspiration too, it's honestly very cool :0
(Also, the cardboard box part is really adorable too : D)
🛸🐱/10!

Pingo wachomingo
@Ian
@dragonii
@provo7demons
@wonder404exe

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 11 January 2024 at 10:07 PM

@shirothekittehlover *gasps* high praise from a fellow kitteh lover!!! thank you❤️❤️

Deleted • 11 January 2024 at 11:54 PM

Aaaa it's so cute and fluffy, I'm gonna die (Lexi knows I love cats like there's no tomorrow's too 😭 I literally can't see one without turning into a fool fawning over them all). ❤️

I love baby stage, such a precious little loaf of love, and teen is just so beautiful and full of that cat personality when they are happy and focused during playtime; fully evolved stage got that dignified pose of an adult cat with more experience and knowledge, I think the art really captured fully how a cat grows up, and the concept is just also very unique! You two did an amazing job! 🐈🐈‍⬛

@Ian can we make this purrsome awesome thing a reality soon, pretty please? ✨🙏 Also yesss space theme!!

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 12 January 2024 at 12:13 AM

@sinthr yay im so glad you like it!!!!❤️ maybe you and others would be interested in seeing the inspo pics bc daisy did an excellent job capturing my little nugget:

baby - https://ibb.co/5xBCLQp
teen - https://ibb.co/rk6t5Z2
adult - https://ibb.co/jDZL39T

❤️

Deleted • 12 January 2024 at 12:23 AM

Omg Lexi! I died, how can such a precious baby kitten with such beautiful big eyes become such a majestic floof AAA. He is just too precious... seeing the irl photo makes me appreciate even more the art and the effort put into capturing your cat's life. 😭 He's just soo handsome and beautiful and wholesome...! Thanks for sharing! 🥰

#giantmajesticfloof

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 12 January 2024 at 12:46 AM

@sinthr the answer is actually pure love!! he was a very sickly baby when he found on the sidewalk as a newborn. he got a bad infection and the vet didn't think he was gonna make it... but gosh he was a fighter!! and with lots of love and care he grew into the most silliest, cuddly, playful, giant majestic floof we love today :') i still get teary thinking about it ahh

bonus baby conehead pics to show how far he has come ;-;
https://ibb.co/6NWRQ4K
https://ibb.co/JndFZsW

thank you for supporting and loving on him❤️❤️❤️

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 12 January 2024 at 1:07 AM

@lexicon
You're welcome! ^^
(Also, BABY. 🥹🥹)

Female
2,941 posts

heatherm19 • 12 January 2024 at 1:33 AM

Oh. My. Goodness. Look at it! Awwww! I love how regal/proud the adult looks, and that egg is just awesome. My favorite stage is definitely the teen though, I *love* dynamic poses like that and it's just so cute!! Love the lore too, the description only makes them cuter and more awesome.

Female
2,413 posts

ida92 • 12 January 2024 at 2:06 AM

@lexicon @daisycat I love how detailed the art is. 😊 And the creature's cute expression is priceless! It's an adorable alien kitty. ^^

Deleted • 12 January 2024 at 4:41 AM

I can relate a lot, having nine cats and having fostered for 20+ years. My vet said one of my cats couldn't ever walk because of her condition, yet with consistency with her meds and exercises, patience, and a ton of love, she now can walk, run a little and even jump on chairs and the sofa! Gotta be proud of your bean of floof too. ❤️

On another note aaaa he was sooo adorable as a kitten, you can see the fight in his eyes for sure! 🥹

Female
2,228 posts

ashlinnhi • 12 January 2024 at 5:37 AM

thank you for the ping @lexicon!! aaahhhh the Tibble is adorable and what an endearing description too!!! space kitty is the cutest thing, as are those pictures of Tib ❤️ amazing work @daisycat, i'm in awe of all the detail you put!

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 12 January 2024 at 7:46 AM

@heatherm19 thank you so much!! yes, i think there's something so endearing about the 3rd stage- so much personality and playfulness!❤️

@ida92 thank you for supporting the little alien lad o: ❤️

@sinthr i knew you would relate and understand- cats are such resilient creatures!! they are not aloof or uncaring as many people think, you just gotta love their unique personalities 😸❤️

@ashlinnhi thanks for coming to check it out!!❤️ daisy is amazing, round of applause for those details 😱 👏🏽

321 posts

chihiro_sang • 12 January 2024 at 9:39 AM

It's an adorable intersection of an alien cat and cat of nine tails!

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 12 January 2024 at 9:47 AM

@chihiro_sang precisely!! more to love❤️

some more pingerinos
@toebeans
@surgeon
@appleblizzard
@cranberrycat1

❤️

Trans Male
100 posts

toebeans • 12 January 2024 at 10:09 AM

I love it. I want them all. I will obtain at least 1 if it's cash shop and 10 if it's cave. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
1,736 posts

lexicon • 12 January 2024 at 10:19 AM

@toebeans ahh glad you love him so much 🥺🥺🥺❤️

Trans Male
100 posts

toebeans • 12 January 2024 at 10:22 AM

@lexicon

You create an alien baby, I love space-related things and cats. I will hoard them.

Female
2,140 posts

cranberrycat1 • 12 January 2024 at 11:12 AM

AWWW it so cute love it so much ❤️❤️❤️ I love its baby stage the most!! 🤩

Maybe seen at the asteroid!?