Newbie here!!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

cyanmoo • 26 February 2024 at 1:16 PM

Hello, as the title says I’m new here! I’ve already read the newbie guide so I think I’m all set except for a few questions. 1. Is there a lore dedicated page? Do humans exist in this world? Just wanting to know as I can get a deeper connection with pets when I read their lore(makes me want to come back) 2. Can pets breed? I haven’t seen anything about it so I don’t think you can but just asking to be sure! 3. Is buying CC secure/trusted? I’ve fallen in love with the fairy pets in the CC store but I don’t think I’ll be able to get enough CC for free before they are gone so I’m debating on buying CC but my trust issues are going wild. 4. If you are ok with me posting comments on your page please let me know- I want to do it for the dailies!! Thanks for reading!!!

Agender
101 posts

silvia • 26 February 2024 at 1:25 PM

Hello, welcome to EggCave! I hope you have fun here. 😊

To reply to your question, yes there's site lore, you can read it as entries from the creatures' archives. As far as we know, yes, humans exist in the Ark universe (look at the images of the map in the Ark City page, for example, you can see humans strolling around). In my own imagined lore humans weren't originally from Ark but @Ian made them cross over when he established this site (and my side lore, the yeep lore, revolves around yeeps trying to make humans go back to their own universe to reclaim Ark back).

Creatures can't breed between each others (thankfully, breeding sites are just so confusing to me lool).

Many people buy CC so I think it's totally safe! I'm a regular EC users so I'm sorry I can't help much on that subject. You can learn more about cavecash here though.

As for the "posting on your page" thing for questing, I suggest posting about feeds / feedbacks as well. We have an habit, when feeding someone's cove / list, to post "fed x list / fed all" for example, on their wall, it's a friendly way to say hi as well (in my opinion). ✨

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 26 February 2024 at 2:16 PM

@cyanmoo Welcome to Eggcave! I hope you enjoy it here. 😊

I've spent *way* too much money on CC here and it's the only game I've ever done that with, so take that as you will. I use prepaid cards (don't have a real credit card!) which could be a way to go if you prefer more anonymity.

My wall is always open for commenting (and my creatures are always feed-friendly!)

1,037 posts

anarchy • 26 February 2024 at 2:32 PM

@cyanmoo welcome to egg cave! :] i'm sending you a lil gift so you don't have to spend as much at the csp, though you might need to wait a few hours before you can accept it.

i've been on the site for years, and to date i've only encountered a single issue when buying cc (my card was charged twice for a single transaction). the site's support was able to resolve the issue and send over a refund pretty quick, otherwise the process has been smooth sailing. there's a lot of users who buy cc on a frequent basis, if that'll help ease any concerns.

my wall is always open for comments!

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 26 February 2024 at 7:49 PM

@cyanmoo

Welcome!!

Here are two topics I know of that give away free pets, just read the rules 😊

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77153?page=1
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/77836?page=1

I've bought CC before and find it very safe/secure! However, I wouldn't waste your money on the fairies because you can find them for much cheaper (EC instead of CC) in the Trade Center! The Hyinda is the only one I would buy because that one is the rarest but I think you would eventually be able to afford to buy one. Hope that helps!

I've been on this site forever so please feel free to ask any other questions and post on my wall❤️