School For Superheroes ^_^

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 May 2011 at 4:02 PM

I don't think anybody needs this first page about the instructions anymore so I'm deleting everything!

I've been asked to change my first post to instruct others that this is a PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

so please don't post another character XD

If you want thought you can still post, theres nothing like blocking you from posting, I just don't think that anybody that joins after 200 about pages of RP will catch up that quickly 😋

I was the maker of this RP and I left for a LONG while and now I'm like completely lost 😊 LOLs

If you're really bored and you have nothing else to do you should read through the whole thing 😊 You might find it fun!

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOW A PRIVATE RP SO PLEASE DON"T POST YOUR CHARACTER

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2011 at 4:06 PM

I wanna join!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 May 2011 at 4:12 PM

@fluffy ~ Awesome!! 😃 I love superheros (Im just a nerd like that. XD)

Name ~Ivy Gold
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 13
Apearence ~ Dark brown hair,with green highlights, a little past her shoulders. She has brownish green eyes that glow all green when she uses her power. She's 5ft .05 inches. ( XD )
Attuide ~ She's very kind, but only too her friends. She can be nice to strangers, only aslong as they don't cross her.She always looks out for her friends, and would rather look out for some one she hardly knows than herself.
Back round ~ She came from a regular town, but her parents disappeared mysteriously. She discovered her powers soon after. She's looking for her parents.
Power ~ She can control plants. Nuff' said.

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2011 at 4:23 PM

Name: Leaf (No, really. xD)
Description: Green eyes, Black hair, pale skin. She usually wears a red top with some dark brown stripes, dark blue jeans and grey trainers.
Personality: She's a tomboy at heart, so if you see her wearing pink, it's not acually her! She is quiet and friendly, sometimes she can annoy you when she doesn't know, though.
Info: .... *Stays quiet*
Powers: She can control fire, water and plants. For fire, it's shooting a flamethrower from a charged up flame ball from her hands. For water, it's controlling water. For plants, it's shooting nearby leaves and plants at the enemy. She can shapeshift, too. She prefers not to fight unless her friends are in trouble, though.

Deleted • 8 May 2011 at 4:31 PM

oooo yay! third user 😊 😊 I guess we'll start when we have like five villains and five superheroes at least 😋 😋

~Claire m3

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2011 at 4:32 PM

I wanna start now. ☚ī¸

Testing for later...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 May 2011 at 4:34 PM

@fluffy
Can we just post once, you now, just to intro are charries?? >: )

Can we also agree thart most of the students came here 'cause the governmant made them?
And also that the school is hidden from regular people.

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 8 May 2011 at 4:35 PM

@taffy789

Cool ideas. 😃

EDIT: Gtg! D:

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 May 2011 at 5:03 PM

Lets ping ppl. XD

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 9 May 2011 at 1:42 PM

*Poofs this back to life* I'm baaaack!~

*Doesn't know what to do. No new members xD*

Deleted • 9 May 2011 at 5:38 PM

Hi!I'll join.

Name:Seraea
Physical Appearance:Tall asian with straight long hair,large light brown eyes,and slim body

Personality:Snappy,secretive and smart,but friendly if she knows you
Background:She'd been walking in the woods,when an old man had came up,asking to recruit her.Seraea refused,not knowing of her powers.That night,her parents had died and the house had burned.Seraea fled.

Powers:She's psychic,and can control people.She can also create atom spheres and fly.

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 10 May 2011 at 1:55 PM

@cutebluekittykat Ohai.

*Wondering if we're allowed to RP yet*

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 5:34 PM

Ladedah..
*foot tap*

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 5:40 PM

I think 4 people is enough. We sould always make evil charries. >: )

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 5:43 PM

Seraea wandered the halls of the Superhero school.She was new here,and just recently had discovered her powers.Sighing and wishing someone'd appear,she conjured an atom sphere and blew up a locker.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 5:46 PM

"Isn't that a little too much?" Ivy appearded beside the strange girl who just blew up a locker "Lockers have feelings too, you know." Ivy commented, joking.

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 5:55 PM

Seraea brightened up,trying not to let it show."Who are you?"she asked coldly.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 6:00 PM

"My names Ivy." Ivy replied. "So, the gov' forced you to come to this "Special" school too?" Ivy questioned.

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 6:04 PM

Seraea dropped her cold demeanor.She liked this girl."I'm Seraea,but you can call me S.The gov made come here too."S sighed."But I miss my old life."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 6:08 PM

Ivy looked out the window.
"Yeah, me too" Ivy mummbled to Seraea.
Ivy twirled her green hair highlights.
"Can you BELIEVE the classes they gave us?
What in the world is "Control and Containment Classes?"

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 6:14 PM

@taffy789

Heyy!!!!

Marrissa smiled at the two, she'd been there for about 3 years since her parents had disappeared there was no one to stop her from joining "Super School"

She was basically one of the first people that had joined when the base started three years ago.

"Hey," she smiled, " I can show you around if you like?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 6:15 PM

@fluffy ~ I thought that we should've started, before ppl started to lose intrest

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 6:16 PM

@taffy789 whateves >_< Lets just start and have fun @ this I can't really expect people to come the blog's just been around for about 2 days 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 6:20 PM

@cutebluekittykat
@fluffy ~ Okay lets get started!! 😃
( Can it be a government school? 😋 )

Ivy looked at the new girl. "Hey, is the control class supposed to teach us how to "Control Our Powers?"
Ivy used her fingers to put quotation marks around "Control our powers"

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 6:49 PM

brb hold on, creating school info

@cutebluekittykat~lets start!
@sparklefox~let's start!
@taffy789~I think government run school is a pretty good idea.

Background info on the school:
"Secret Utility Pistol Exemption Faculty School" for training children to become weapons of the government.
Now SUPER school.
Started in 1997
founded by J.M. Cooper who is a Pentagon officer. Run by Principal Norris currently.
Current Year: 2000

Classes:
Survival 9-15
Water-selected
Earth-selected
Fire-selected
Air-selected
Plants-selected
Physke (pysicic, controlling people&animals; or reading minds of peeps/animals)

There might be more classes but that depends on the new people 😊 I think this fits what we have right now!

lets get started 😊 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 8:16 PM

@fluffy ~ Training children to WORk for the government? My charrie isn't about to become a Gov' drone. XD The gov can be the bad ppl. >: )

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 8:24 PM

@taffy789 YEAH so then they can "fight against villains" while trying to escape from the government! isn't that FABULOUS? But thats like a plot.

I'm trying to log on everyday or once a week to create a plot that I create a problem and you make a creative way to get out of it without being like

OMG My character is SO awesome so I kill the villain and I WIN. 😋 😋 People WOULD do that

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 8:27 PM

@fluffy ~ As long as we have good Rp ers, it won't be like that. They still haven't even discorvered that the school is evil!! XD
But I know what you mean, a roleplay of mine was ruined cause people sped it up, and everyone left. :'(

(Can there be a class about controling your powers? 😊 )

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 8:31 PM

ikr! Hmm that can be called Power Play or Power Control or yeah! You wanna be my "deputy?" if I'm not here you wanna make the plots? I gtg sorry!

Talk to you tomorrow. I'm gonna make like sheets that have the first few plots on them once we get some villains we can have some villains in disguise! I can talk to them. OO I can create a website! YAY! AWesome ness

GTG

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 May 2011 at 8:33 PM

@fluffy ~ or we can just roleplay as we go along. XD
But i'll help make the plot if you want. 😊
I'm not your "Deputy" though, i'm the rainbow second-in-command awesome squirrel!!! Jk. XD Bye