Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 8:10 PM

sakura sees a cave, not knowing the others were in there and walked in it with deino at my side.

'dei deino!' it say cutely.
'come out everyone! i yell and take out all my pokemon.

'vul!'
'jolt!'
sniiiivy'
'ooooo ooooo'
'wooppa!' they all say. we sit in the cave thinking that no one else was there.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 8:21 PM

((OOC// @pegasasu 8D Also, Zoroark and Lucario aren't legendaries. Because someone said Zoroark was, and any Pokemon with a pre-evolution isn't legendary.))

Garett walked up the stairs of the hotel to his room, his Crobat flapping ahead of him. He had been booked on the fifth floor, and the elevator had been taking forever.

Suddenly, Crobat saw something and flapped over to that.

"Crobat, pay attention!" Garett said. Giving him an embarrassed look, the batlike Pokemon flapped back to his trainer's side.

After a long walk up a flight of stairs, they had reached Room 521. Garett put they keycard they had given him in, and the door opened.

It was a simple room, not having much more than what one would need. A bed, a bathroom, a window looking outside, and a television.

"Crobat! Bat, bat!" The batlike Pokemon flapped over to Garett, holding a paper in his mouth.

"What did you find this time?" Garett said. He took it out of Crobat's mouth, and found it was a guide to the hotel, and what was going on in town this month.

The tournament was marked, as well as a few other events, like the Pokemon Contest.

"I think that's enough, Crobat," Garett said. He realized the Pokemon was slowly changing which wings he was flapping, which meant he was getting tired and had to rest. "Return." He dematerialized into red light, and went into the Poke Ball.

Deleted • 10 December 2011 at 8:23 PM

@dragonstorm78 That's what I thought O.o Editing again lol P.S. This is @pegasasu on her side

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:29 PM

I looked around as many wild pokemon came out to greet me 'i have always lived here you know i was raised by pokemon togekiss is sorta like my sister and those guys are sorta like my parents'i say pointing to two glameows comeing out from behind a rock

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 8:37 PM

sakura heard sound of pokemon coming from deeper into the cave. 'return!' she yells and start walking towards the chatter, soon she sees all kinds of rare pokemon and a person standing in the middle of them. she tried to say hi, but failed.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:39 PM

I turn around and all of the pokemon run exept for the glameow who stood in frount of me

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 8:42 PM

sakura hides behind one of the caves rocks, trying not to let the unknown girl see her.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:45 PM

I turn back around and all the pokemon come back out a small pichu comes over to me "pi pichu pi pi'it says i say back 'pichu chu chu pi'i lagh

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 December 2011 at 8:47 PM

[OOC// @dragonstorm78
@pegasasu
I think we'll get along just fine 😊 //]

Name: Shomari "Spike" Spencer (... Yes, I was looking down an 'S' list, okay? X3)
Hair: Dark navy blue to black, short, and.... Spiky.
Eyes: A cold grey.
Clothes: A white jacket with black fur on the inside, and a high collar. He wears the sleeves pushed up. Fingerless black gloves, black singlet, skinny jeans.
Other (appearance): He has a scar across his left cheek.
Other (general): None.
Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): Dragon Tamer/Breeder.
Pokemon:
Dratini M
Kingdra M
Altaria F
Vibrava M
Shelgon F
Zweilous M

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 8:48 PM

((OOC// Is it bad that I knew how Crobats fly when tired because of reading Pokedex entries? xD))

Garett took a closer look at the guide after setting his bags down on the floor, next to the bed.

There was a map on the other side. Studying it, he noticed a gigantic Pokemon training field near the hotel. He had opened the window, and it was just midday. He had had lunch before checking in at the hotel, and he was sure his Pokemon were getting restless inside their Poke Balls.

Picking up his backpack with the Poke Balls in them, he put the keycard in there, too, and walked out the door, taking care to put out the lights as he left.

As he walked down the hallway, he noticed the elevator was free now. He pressed the 'down' arrow, and waited.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 December 2011 at 8:49 PM

The sky's canvas was clear, painted a light blue pastel. No clouds dared to touch the seemingly perfect scenery. Tall, large tree branches grasped for the golden sunlight that dappled the grasses, like a blessing.

Gardevoir drifted lazily, basking in the sunset happily with Froslass, who happened to be her best friend. The pair was inseparable. Ninetails stretched her wide array of tails out, like a peacock, flaunting her glory and beauty. Skarmory flew about, her metallic wings catching the light of the sun, reflecting in all possible angles like rays of white moonlight.

Umbreon, the guardian of the group, prowled along the edges of the meadow. Being the only male, he felt like the guardian of our group. He glanced about, eager to find something suspicious.

"Oh Umbreon, relax, won't you?"

Cloud laughed, bending down and toying with his absolutely ADORABLE ears. She gave him a hug as he gave her a questionable look. Umbreon always thought there was danger on the loose, waiting to strike.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 8:51 PM

((Well, turns out that thing that should have taken 30 minutes stretched out a little long. ^^; And then I had to handle dinner. But good to see all these new joiners! @hay7199 Third person please?))

Margot glanced at the cave cautiously, but did not enter. "That's something," she remarked, tone thick with awkwardness. "I'll have to come back after this is all over." She took a few slow steps backward, not wanting to make it look like she was retreating. Next to her, Ramses stifled a bark directed at the glameow. Things were getting a bit too odd for her--she'd have to find a way to politely excuse herself from this girl's "home". "Listen," she began, wringing her hands, "I just realized left my PokeNav in my hotel room, and I don't feel comfortable without it. I'll see you around." With a slight wave, she turned on her heel and began walking briskly toward the city, Ramses following her at a trot.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:52 PM

the pichu got into Kikio's old torn army bag and took out a a oran barry she laghed and left going past many things includeing a shadowy figure and didnt know who or what this thing was but she hurred out of the stoney cave

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 8:53 PM

sakura peers around the caves rock,trying to get another glimps of what was happening, they didnt seem to know she was there.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 8:53 PM

@hay7199 @sakura2596
Third person please?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:54 PM

EDITED

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 8:54 PM

Thank you! Just trying to enforce the rules. c:

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 8:58 PM

Kikio's sort of little sister a young glameow walked up to her 'glam glameow!'it said 'glam glam glameow!'she said back and with that glameow walked next to her all the way to the forest

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 December 2011 at 8:59 PM

@silver_winged Editing now, I forgot 😱

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:05 PM

Kikio walked into the forest 'NOW TOGEKISS USE ORA SPHERE'she screamed "NOW GLAMEOW USE SHADOW CLAW"she screamed again it created an aray of sparkles 'NOW TOGEKISS SWIRL THE SPARKLES'she screamed and when togekiss did it there was a trail for sparkles behind her as she was flying

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 9:06 PM

(( @pegasusu That's all right, as long as you've fixed it. ^^ I'll have my character notice yours.))

All of a sudden, the houndoom let out one loud, defensive bark. Margot jumped. After a moment of worried glancing around, she saw what had troubled her Pokemon; another dark type, not too far off. A tired smile appeared on her face as she looked at her houndoom. "Easy," she warned, before turning to look at the other trainer. "Sorry! No problems!"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:09 PM

after the training was done she walked out of the forest and seen Margot "Hey Margot you left before i could give this two you"she said taking a firestone out of her army bag

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 9:12 PM

sakura walked out of the cave and heard someong screaming, she ran towards it and saw the same girl that was in the cave, with her togakiss and a glameow.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:13 PM

@sakura2596 a little late buddy

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 9:14 PM

"Huh?" Margot turned around to find the girl from before. Her shoulders tightened as she summoned a smile. "Thanks . . . oh!" she exclaimed, noticing exactly what it was the girl was holding. "Thank you! This is great!" Her smile grew wider. "Kindle will be a chandelure before the tournament!"

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 9:14 PM

Garett walked onto the training field. He noticed trainers training their Pokemon all around.

He grinned. He always trained only one Pokemon at a time. It worked in the way that they usually ended up equally strong.

"Empoleon!" He said, taking out a Poke Ball marked with a raindrop out. "I choose you!"

The red ball opened, a blast of red light streamed out and formed a gigantic penguin.

"Empo?" He said, looking at Garett. He seemed to ask 'What will we do first?'

Garett laughed. "You're eager, huh? Well, let's get started."

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:17 PM

@silver_winged

Kikio stared at howndoom "he is unhappy, why?"she asked Margot

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 December 2011 at 9:19 PM

Spike removed his snow-goggles as he stepped inside the Pokemon Center, and immeadiately the warm air inside caused the snow to drip onto the carpet. He didn't notice and walked up to the P.C. to store the items he had collected on his way to Snowpoint.
Glancing behind him while he hovered indecisively on whether to hold onto that Shellbell, he observed the different types of trainers which had gathered for the tournament. Automatically, his hand lowered down to his pokeballs. He could feel them in there, itching to fight.
It was irritating.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 9:22 PM

Margot glanced briefly down at Ramses. He held her gaze before snorting. "He doesn't like the snow," she explained, struggling with how to put it. "He's never seen snow before, so he doesn't really trust it. The fact that we're walking in it sets him on edge. This is still his first day, though, so he'll probably get used to it." She shrugged. "He doesn't really like cats, but that's houndoom for ya'. Also a little leery of other dog Pokemon or dark types. That's a defensive, territorial kind of thing. The fact that he's uncomfortable with the environment is magnifying all that, though." She shifted her feet, trying to think of anything else. "Oh. He also hasn't battled for more than a week, and that's usually how he burns off any anxiety."

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:28 PM

"he might like glameow she is nice to dark types as she is one two"she says puting glameow next to Howndoom and she purred and rubed up aginst him "Well it seem's she has a bit of a crush on him"she laghs then bends down and looks Ramses in the eyes "Hown Howndoom"

~~~~~~~*Translation*~~~~~