Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 5:53 PM

Setting: Just outside Snowpoint City, Sinnoh.

Plot: With the holiday season in full swing, tourists and trainers of all kinds are flocking to Snowpoint City. Some are there to view the holiday decorations, play in the snow, or cherish a "white Christmas"; others are there to partake in the annual Mistletoe Tournament, a three-event contest consisting of a battle tourney, a coordinators' contest, and a breeders' show. With the tournament a mere week away, many trainers are practicing their hearts out, while others are simply enjoying the town. What will you do with your time?

Rules:
-All posts must be in third person.
-No one-liners.
-You may have six Pokemon or fewer with you at any time.
-No owning legendaries.
-Don't go overboard with the eeveelutions.
-It is preferred that you play as a human primarily, but if you MUST play as a Pokemon, it can be negotiated.
-Pokemon from all regions are allowed.
-To be a licensed trainer of any kind, you must be at least 10 years old. Keep in mind that ten-year-old trainers typically do not have full teams of rare, fully-evolved Pokemon.
-DO NOT CONTROL CHARACTERS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN. Can't stress this one enough.
Sidenote: It's COLD outside! Have your trainers dress accordingly, please.

Character List:

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothes:
Other (appearance):
Other (general):
Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A):
Pokemon:

#Pokemon

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:05 PM

Name: Kikio horaskate
Hair:black long and shiny
Eyes:a rare coulor in chinese :BLUE
Other(apperance):a pair of blue jeans and a pink cout with a purple scarf and a pink pair of gloves with a pink hat.
Other(genral):nothing?
Trainer type:Cordinater
Pokemon: cindacwil and togigikiss

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:07 PM

((Please try to use proper spelling! You can start if you like, others can join at their leisure.))

Name: Margot
Hair: Chestnut brown, straight, wispy. Pulled back into a low ponytail.
Eyes: Olive green
Clothes: Black snow boots, dark jeans, red snow jacket with faux fur ruff, cream colored scarf, white gloves, white beanie
Other (appearance): N/A
Other (general): Likes to nickname her Pokemon.
Trainer type: Battling trainer
Pokemon: Porygon-Z , Houndoom, Roserade, Skarmory, Chandelure

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 9 December 2011 at 6:13 PM

@silver_winged

Can I be a Contest Coordinator/Host/Judge/MC?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:13 PM

ok 😊 😊 😊

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:13 PM

@pegasusu
Sure! That would be great.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:18 PM

ok lets start!

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:27 PM

Margot strolled leisurely through the sparse forest, boots digging deep into the snow. Her houndoom Ramses followed at her side, taking brisk, disciplined paces through the unfamiliar ground. With a faint smile, she paused to adjust her scarf and look around, scoping out the area for any others. The competition was fast approaching--it wouldn't hurt to get to know some of the other competitors. The houndoom sat firmly next to her, with alert eyes and tense muscles. Margot could barely help from laughing; he was afraid of the snow! "Hello?" she called out, hoping to attract someone?s attention.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 9 December 2011 at 6:31 PM

Name: Sakura Haruno (heres a link without the winter cloths: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/haruno-sakura/images/5956346/title/cute-sakura-wallpaper
Hair: long pink hair
Eyes: pretty green
Clothes: red tunic,white trim,long jeans,styleish winter coat(purple) black boots,black leather gloves
Other (appearance): ummmmm
Other (general): well its sakura off of naruto,if you know what naruto is,you should know who im talking about 😊
Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): trainer
Pokemon: Snivy,Deino,Dritini,Whooper,Jolteon (sorry i have to,its my favorite pokemon),Vulpix

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:31 PM

"HELLO"Kikio shouted back kikio heared no answer and shruged 'Togakiss were are you?!'she shouts togakiss comes and lands in the soft snow behind her 'hey old girl are you ready for the tronament?'she asks togakiss she replies:'toga togakisss!'

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:33 PM

@hay7199
Could you please post in third person, as opposed to first? It's easier for me to read, sorry. ^^;

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:35 PM

edited! @silver_winged

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:39 PM

(( @hay7199 Thank you!))

Ramses' head snapped to the side in response to the greeting and uttered a soft growl. "No," Margot scolded sharply, before looking to see where the girl had shouted from. A short distance away, she could see a young-looking girl in a pink jacket. "Hello!" she said again, waving this time. Margot blinked once, looking confused; a togekiss had landed behind the girl. It seemed to be her Pokemon. "That's quite the rare Pokemon you've got there," she shouted with a well-meaning smile.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 9 December 2011 at 6:40 PM

can i join?is my form ok?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:43 PM

kikio walks up to morgrate 'thanks i found her in a forest still an egg! and i rased her and used a really pretty shiny stone to evolve her into her final form,hard but was worth it!'kikio laghs

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:43 PM

(( @sakura2596
To be COMPLETELY honest, I'm not too happy with your using a character from another fandom. If you really want to, however, you're welcome to. c: Go ahead and join in if you like. (Also: would it be okay if you put a space after commas, question marks and things like that? It just makes it easier to read.) ))

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:47 PM

'hey are you looking for snowpoint city by any chance?'kikio asked

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:48 PM

"That's pretty cool," Margot admitted, jamming her hands into the pockets of her coat. "Where'd you find the shiny stone? I've been looking for a fire stone for quite some time now, but they're pretty hard to find." She paused for a moment, glancing down at her houndoom. He merely bristled, glaring defensively up at the young trainer and togekiss. "Sorry about him-- this is Ramses," she introduced, withdrawing one hand from her jacket to pat his head. "He's a little spooked by the snow." She shook her head slightly in response to Kikio's question. "Nope, I'm already booked into a hotel and staying for the week. I just came out for a walk. Are you on the way there?"

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 9 December 2011 at 6:49 PM

k i will thank you 😋

sakura walks through the deep snow, hoping she could find someone here, but doughted to find anyone else here.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 9 December 2011 at 6:53 PM

"come with me' says Kikio with a wide smile she leads margot to the entrance of a cave 'i call this the stoney cave it is full of evolveing stones just look under big rocks and you will shurly find one! kiko says 'i have lived here all my life and found many stones'

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 9 December 2011 at 6:55 PM

((I'll be back in like 30 minutes. XD I forgot I had to do something.))

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 9 December 2011 at 7:01 PM

sakura kept walking through the snow, not knowing she was near the cave that kikio and margot were in.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 9 December 2011 at 7:56 PM

Name: Kumo "Cloud" Kimura

Hair: Black. It is stick-straight, very thin, and hangs about at her mid torso. She usually wears down, with her side bangs brushed so they are not completely obscuring her view, but slightly in the way.

Eyes: Her eyes give her her name, Cloud, because they are a silvery white that sparkle.

Clothes: Cloud wears a black and white pinstripe jacket over a dark grey formal dress shirt. She wears black dress pants and black dress shoes. To top off her "formal" look, she wears a black and white pinstripe fedora. [Gotta love the pinstripe xD ]

Other (appearance): She wears many black bangles on her right wrist.

Other (general): Cloud doesn't use her Pokemon for battling, and is strictly against Pokemon harming one another.

Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): Retired Pokemon Coordinator, Host/MC of Contests Now

Pokemon:
M Umbreon
F Gliscor
F Froslass
F Ninetails
F Gardevoir
F Skarmory

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 9 December 2011 at 8:02 PM

you cant have legendarys like zoruark and kkruem sorry ☚ī¸ im not the owner, but it says in the first post on the list of rules .

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 9 December 2011 at 8:14 PM

Name: Frost greenwind (a really old character of mine, the only pkm trainer I ever created =P nothing to do with the city or anything)
Hair: Brown with white ends
Eyes: blue-green with a bit of silvery around the edges of her iris
Clothes: Frost wears a light blue coat with white trim, always wearing a short skirt with diamond end tail pieces on the side, she has white boots and keeps a crystal necklace on at all times
Other (appearance):
Other (general): Frost thinks of herself as an 'ice child' from a story her mother used to tell her.
Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): Trainer
Pokemon: Glacion, froslass

NOTE- I'm finishing her pic coloring =3 here's the sketch (base help from DA) http://tinypic.com/r/29f8a44/5

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 December 2011 at 7:41 PM

@sakura2596

Those are legendary? I just thought they looked cute xD I haven't played any of the Unova region games yet 😱

Editing

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 7:52 PM

Name: Garett Reidar
Hair: Dusty brown
Eyes: Mossy green
Clothes: He wears an orange winter jacket, and jeans. Garett also has a long, black scarf.
Other: --
Other: He started his journey in Sandgem Town, getting a Piplup from Professor Rowan.
Trainer type: Battler
Pokemon:
Empoleon, male
Gallade, male
Luxray, male
Crobat, male
Heracross, male
Garchomp, female

((OOC// Just so everyone in this roleplay knows, I cannot STAND improper grammar and spelling. Also, I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan.

Just so you know, @hay7199, it's Cyndaquil and Togekiss.))

Male
316 posts

macosten • 10 December 2011 at 7:54 PM

Could you play AS a pokemon?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 7:55 PM

if you read the intro you will know

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 December 2011 at 8:09 PM

@dragonstorm78 OMG me too! I can't stand it when people don't use proper grammar/spelling, it's like I want to scream "PLEASE- USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING- FOR OUR OWN SANTIY!" D: