Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 12:15 AM

Sirius's Pokemon went and stood beside Crystal. Sirius walked over and stood next to Charcoal, "And tell me where Flame and Leaf are."

@silver_winged
@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 April 2012 at 12:20 AM

Crystal was a bit annoyed by Sirius.
"KID! She has a gun! It's NOT SAFE!" she hissed.
Gardevior started to use her psychic abilities to try to push the kid and his Pokemon back behind the barrier.
@hedwig68

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 17 April 2012 at 12:27 AM

@taffy789
"No, I don't think you get it," Margot replied smoothly. The Hydreigon curled its body around its trainer and her hostage, a deep rumbling once more rising from its throat. Its rough neck scales ripped a hole in Candice's blouse as the Pokemon grazed past her. "Only my friends call me Margot. The rest of you'll know me as Margaret . . . Margaret Walton." She couldn't help but chuckle. "Arceus, it's gotta' be a year since I've heard my real name. Well, if you're assembling your Pokemon, it's only fair that I should, too: Digit, Ramses, Thistle." She called them each out, one by one. Despite the dramatic change in the trainer's demeanor, each of the Pokemon acted exactly the same. The Porygon-Z emerged with a fanciful twirl of its arms, and the Houndoom hung low next to its trainer, ready to pounce. The Roserade appeared with the gentle scent of rose perfume wafting from its hands. It crossed its arms like swords, strolling to stand at the side of its trainer opposite to Ramses. The Porygon-Z hung above her head. "Target acquired!" It suddenly bleated, its hollow yellow eyes focused on Crystal.

Margot glanced up for a moment, slightly concerned by Digit's behavior. She appeared to get over it quickly, however. "Two years ago," she said gently, "I was a captain. Remember the Nimbasa City Subway Fiasco? That's what all the newspapers called it, anyway. You might recognize San." The rightmost head of the Hydreigon snorted.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 April 2012 at 12:47 AM

"Hmm...I'm not sure if I remember. All you Rockets all the same...Act the same too. Cruel, usually. I only bother to remember the Commanders, you know, the REAL challenges." Crystal smirked, but it was clear that she remembered.
Suddenly, her Pokeball shuttered, and Kabutops materialized out, a cocky air of battle lust around him.
Crystal stuck out her tounge as her friend slid into fighting postion, his eyes trained on the Houndoom.
"Blah. Always a bit rash there, old friend." she scold the Pokemon, a bit of humor sinking into her voice.
She realized that Umbreon was the only one not out, since Charizard was at about a Fire Blast away from coming to her aid.
Absol seemed a bit concerned about the Porygon-Z, and keep his focus on the Pokemon a bit, glaring at it.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 6:46 AM

Sirius fought it, "I'm not moving they stole Flame and Leaf and I am gonna get them back," he shot at Crystal.

@taffy789
@silver_winged

Forgot to mention that Sirius is as stubborn as a mule. XD

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 17 April 2012 at 8:23 PM

@taffy789 @hedwig68 @bunnyshadow @dragonstorm78
"Well then let me remind you," Margot offered immediately with an easygoing grin. "A group of five Rockets hijacked a subway train on the Nimbasa single battle rail. Over the course of an hour, sixty-six Pokemon were stolen from twenty-two trainers. None were recovered." Above her head, Digit spasmed violently, its yellow-ringed eyes still locked on the Absol. Margot would have recognized this tactic from some previous missions; the unnatural movement of the Pokemon mixed with the soulless look in its eyes intimidated others as well as herself. She always found herself worrying that one day, he'd stop caring for humans and begin a vicious, bloodthirsty rampage. These nightmare scenarios always seemed to begin with her termination by Hyper Beam.

An odd humming sound picked up in the distance, but Margot talked over it. "Eventually the police arrived on scene, detaining the vehicle and securing all the entrances. San tore the roof off--the newspapers got some pretty good pictures of that. We were long gone before they were off the ground." Candice wiggled her shoulders, trying to catch her captor off guard. Margot simply tightened her elbow around the young woman's neck, hoisting her head up slightly. The gym leader seemed too frightened to speak.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 8:27 PM

Sirius remembered it from a paper he had seen when he had first come to Sinnoh. He glared at Margot, "Then why enter the competition?" He asked his hand resting on a pokeball he had gotten from the professor after Flame and Leaf were stolen. He didn't want to use him because he like having a secert pokemon but he might have to.

@silver_winged Mwahahaha you aren't the only one with a secert pokemon!

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 17 April 2012 at 8:37 PM

@hedwig68
Margot dramatically rolled her eyes at Sirius, letting out a deep sigh. The Hydreigon grumbled in response, her trainer's frustration apparently causing it distress. "Isn't it obvious? The easiest way to snatch a gym leader is when you're standing right next to them."

Originally, the plan had been that a higher executive kidnap Candice after the awards ceremony, on her way back to the gym. However, when it appeared that Margot had a shot at placing in the tournament, things took a change. The bustle of Rocket activity the night before had merely been a response to the alterations. Having Margot take the gym leader was the clear preference. She was able to get in close without any suspicion and then take control of the situation. The crowd was wide open, perfect for hiding all the other Rocket members--if any police or civilians tried to use their Pokemon, the agents' Pokemon would be able to launch a surprise counterattack. Margot had tried to argue by saying that it would cause more of a scene, but according to the executive, media attention was exactly what they were looking for.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 April 2012 at 8:39 PM

"Yeah. I remember those reports, they were heck. but I came long after the actually police had came, investigative, you know, was probley somewhere in Johto around that time, long flight. Or else I would've caugth you. You DO realise that, right? I never stop tailing a Rocket who gets on my nerves."
Crystal smirked at the Rocket, her hand tightening around the gun.
'Now?' a femine voice asked inside her head.
"Now." Crystal whispered.
A shield of pyschic energy quickly wrapped itself around the gun in Margot's hands, yanking the barrel upwards, and attempting to surrounded the entire gun with a close-to-bullet proof Protect.
Gardevior struggled, trying to keep up both of the shields up at the same time.

( @silver_winged -If you get to play Bad-A Rocket, I get to play Bad-A cop! XD )

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 8:43 PM

Sirius laughed, "Yet you should have known there would be cops around. Why risk it?" He said his hand curling around the pokeball.

@silver_winged and @taffy789 lol face down! This puts a whole new meaning to cat fight.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 17 April 2012 at 8:56 PM

@taffy789 She's stalling. XD Plus, she is having a bit of fun being back on the "dark side.
@hedwig68

Ramses responded before Margot possibly could have. With a snarl, a sheet of black energy pulsed out around them, negating the psychic attack Crystal had tried to launch. This, she thought to herself, is exactly why I keep dark types. Digit reflexively fired off a Tri-Attack at the first twitch of the Houndoom's muscles--however, it guessed incorrectly which Pokemon was presenting the threat. The swirling, white-hot attack whirled as quickly as a bullet toward Kabutops.

"Ah-ah," Margot warned, her grin turning into a scowl. She buried the muzzle of the gun into Candice's temple, eliciting a whimper. "Let's not try anything stupid. Gym leaders are plenty easy to replace." She ignored Sirius this time around.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 9:05 PM

Charizard used flamethrower and caught the Tri power.

Sirius glared, "So are team rocket members.".

@silver_winged

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 April 2012 at 9:13 PM

Kabutops had been about to dodge when Charizard caught the Flamethrower.
Crystal smiled at Sirius. That kid seemed tough.
Crystal's mind reeled. What could she do?
Then, something clicked.
GRRROOWWFF!
An ugly snarl roared from the throat of her Absol as he leapt at the Houndoom, teeth bared angrily.
She still found it amazing how her Pokemon could almost read her mind.
Absol rushed at the Houndoom, seperating himself into multiple copies with a Double Team, and surrounding Margot now, growling, his eyes trained on the Houndoom, challenging for a fight.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 17 April 2012 at 9:17 PM

Sirius smiled at Crystal and nodded, "Ditto turn into Gardevoir and help her with the Protect."

Ditto did as it was told and began to use protect too.

@taffy789
@silver_winged

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 18 April 2012 at 8:00 AM

Garett had jumped off of the podium, and had sent out Luxray, who was growling in anger.

"Team Rocket, Margot?!" He said. "Luxray! Number three, you know the drill!"

The electric-type lion yelped in rage. He ran suddenly toward the Houndoom and used Crunch on him.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 18 April 2012 at 4:09 PM

Sirius looked at Charizard, "Charcoal help whenever it is needed." He turned to his other two Pokemon, "Thunder use that special move of yours whenever Charcoal is about to be attacked. Inferno same for you. Now GO!"

The Pokemon got into position and Charcoal and Inferno began to send a combined Flamethrower at the Hydregion and Thunder sent a powerful thunder bolt that curled around the flamethrower.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 18 April 2012 at 10:49 PM

@dragonstorm78 @taffy789 @hedwig68
Margot rolled her eyes at the vicious growl of the Absol, the corners of her mouth just barely hinting at a smile. "Ramses, return," she said simply. The Pokemon disappeared in a wave of light, just as the Absol and Luxray were about to run into each other.

"Three's better than two!" Margot said suddenly, glancing up at Digit. Better than taking whimsical hints than actually following orders, the virtual Pokemon fired a Tri-Attack to intercept the Flamethrower-Thunder combo. The fire-electric-ice attack collided head-on with Sirius' move, creating a substantial cloud of smoke and a loud static crack.

Suddenly, Margot's eyes flitted upward. She looked slightly worried for half a second, before the smile flashed back onto her face. "San," she said almost sweetly, "let 'em hear you /scream/." Uncoiling herself slightly from the two humans, the Hydreigon gaped all three of its mouths wide open, its white teeth as dazzling as the fresh snow. Raw energy, blue-white in color, could be seen collecting in a ball at the back of its throats. The dragon type Pokemon tilted back its heads, snapped them forward, and then unleashed an otherworldly Hyper Voice attack. A column of white shockwaves pierced the air, heading toward the group of Pokemon standing before Margot; however, the visual display was nothing like the deafening, tortured shriek that battered the Pokemon and humans alike.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 18 April 2012 at 10:52 PM

Sirius and his Pokemon covered their ears and Siriis couldn't think of how to shut the Pokemon up. Sirius sighed cause it was time to real ease his last Pokemon.

@silver_winged

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 April 2012 at 11:36 PM

Crystal's eyes started to ring, and she was sure her vision was getting blurry.
'Stay calm.'
The voice was stressed, and Crystal knew Gardevior started using Protect around the area, defending them from the constant screeching noise.
Suddenly, the screech dulled, and Crystal blinked again throughout the dust and smoke from the colliding attacks.
Wait...where was Absol?

A fierce wind started to tear into the air, building up extreme speed a pressure.
Fighting to stand his ground against the screech, Absol started to whip up a Razor Wind, and so did his copies, who were immuned to sound-based attacks.
"Ahhh." Crystal mumbled outloud.
She looked straight at Dragonite.
"Dragonite, Ice Beam that Hydregion!" she commanded fiercely.
Dragonite let out a low roar, and fired an ice beam straight at the great three-headed Dragon.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 18 April 2012 at 11:42 PM

Sirius came back to his senses and left the pokeball, "Charcoal! Use Hyper Beam at the same time as Dragonite uses Ice Beam! Dit help Gardevoir! Inferno and Thunder get ready!"

His Pokemon did as they were told.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 19 April 2012 at 7:26 AM

Garett was pushed back by the sheer force of the insane sound. He was thankful for a Protect attack that had covered them, and also thankful for the fact that Luxray had come back after failing to damage Ramses.

He had a little time. He could think about his next move. Luxray would have to be called back, but for who?

Suddenly, an odd idea popped into his head. Quietly, he returned the lion and sent out a blue bug/fighting Pokemon who was whirring softly.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 19 April 2012 at 7:50 AM

Sirius was afraid that this wouldn't be enough and his hand once against feel on the pokeball. This Pokemon might be there only chance or it could be the creature that made them lose. Was Sirius going to be able to take that risk? If the lost he might never see Flame and Leaf again but if he didn't try there would be no chance.