Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 December 2011 at 8:01 PM

Akira sighed. "It's stinkn' cold here!Why am I even here?" He rolled his eyes

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 8:18 PM

(( @carnatate Shiny vulpix is fine. c:

Eaaaasy, people. No automatic hit moves if you're battling with another trainer. That's major PP and it's bad news. It is appropriate for you to say "Pokemon used something attack on Pokemon", but it's up to the person playing the other trainer/Pokemon to say whether the attack hit or not. Bueno.

If you're not sure about moves a Pokemon is capable of learning, check Serebii or Bulbapedia or something. It's a pretty black and white issue, and we don't need any arguing.

@carnatate If you make clear where your character is I'll have mine run into yours.

Thank you all for joining!))

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 December 2011 at 8:19 PM

yay your hear!

Female
421 posts

belle • 11 December 2011 at 8:30 PM

can i join?😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 December 2011 at 8:33 PM

Could I also join? I have a good picture for my trainer 😃

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 8:39 PM

If you use proper spelling/grammar/capitalization/etc., you're more than welcome to join! I'm kind of a spaz, I know. Bear with me. XD Anyway, go ahead and post your lists.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 8:40 PM

"But two weeks ago you bought my Hard Stones for 50 each!" The indignant customer complained.
"And since we have lots now, we aren't going to spend tons on more," the assistant sighed.
The growlithe belonging to the trainer infront of Spike in the line growled, getting impatient.
Spike leaned against the wall, bored.
Finally the haggling finished and it was his turn.
He dropped the stuff on the counter. "How much?"
The assistant went through the tedious process of weighing all the goods and making sure they were the real thing.
At least Shelly was having a good time. Spike eyed the candy she was munching on and wondered how she'd done it this time.
Eventually the assistant handed over his money and he counted it carefully.
Yay. He could afford a few more nights.
Shelly was shoving a Salamance pokedoll infront of his face, her puppy eyes so overdone she was practically crying.
Or not.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 8:41 PM

@silver_winged - I would like to join. ^^

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 8:42 PM

@taffy789 *Taps claws* Predictable response 😋

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 8:43 PM

@taffy789 Same applies for you! Lots of people is a good thing. c: So everybody can roleplay with whoever is online at the time. Anyway, submit a list at your leisure!

- Edit: now including a post!

All those years of stealing Pokemon had yielded some valuable skills: for example, the ability to quietly enter and exit certain situations. Margot had managed to step out of the battle between the two young girls without any notice, and was now walking briskly back into the city. "Maybe a Pokedoll would cheer Ramses up," she murmured, glancing around for the Pokemart. After a few minutes of walking, she entered the automatic doors, the warmth of the heated store pleasantly enveloping her face. She approached the Pokedoll cart and began to sift through them, trying to decide which one the fire/dark type would like best. Off a little ways, she noticed a shelgon waving a salamence Pokedoll animatedly at its trainer. Margot tried to stifle her grin. "You here for the tournament?" she casually asked the trainer, turning a spheal doll around to get a better look at it.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 8:49 PM

@smilies - I didn't even know you were here. 😋

Name: Melody Summers
Hair: Dark raven hair, long.
Eyes: Black as midnight
Clothes: A black vest with a long sleeved white undershirt underneath, dark blue jeans, tennis shoes, and on top of all of that, a black jacket with fluff around the collar, and a black knitted scarf with rose-like print.
Other (appearance): Tall, piercing cold eyes, a smirking smile, resevered, can be cold. Her favorite color is.... PINK. (JK, black. 😋 )
Other (general): Has a all- Dark Pokemon team. Wants to own a Dark Pokemon Gym later in life.
Trainer type: *ACE*Trainer.
Pokemon: *All very high levels, I guess*
1. Murkrow/ Krow M
2.Umbreon/ Lunar F
3. Sneasal/ Sol M
4. Crawdaunt/ Daunt F
5. Cacturne/ Scarecrow M
6. Houndor/ Flash M
(Switched out. 7. Absol (Dusk ) M

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 8:51 PM

@taffy789 Sounds great! You're welcome to join. I do believe you forgot to list her Pokemon, though. ^^;

Female
421 posts

belle • 11 December 2011 at 8:57 PM

thank you very much 😃

Name: Bella Valenti
Hair: Long brown hair
Eyes: dark blue

Clothes: a black sleeveless turtleneck dress,A dark blue coat, and a light blue scarf.
Other (appearance): fair skin , always has her hair down in long mid back curls if not has hair in high ponytail
heres a pic-
winter wear-
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z374/isabellyt_/5f8d4749.jpg
Summer wear-
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z374/isabellyt_/25211389.jpg

Other (general): She is competitive and easygoing , her emotions bring out the best and worst of her personality,her dad was a top coordinator that specializes in grass pokemon and her mom was formally in the elite four for Hoenn who specializes in flying pokemon.

Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): Coordinator ALWAYS up for a trainer battle 😋
Pokemon:
Skitty f - a little naive super energetic.Wears a bright pink bow on her tail.

Espeon F - Elegant and charming,main contest pokemon wears a black bow on her right ear.

Blaziken m - Brave, very polite and gentleman like.wears a black bow tie .

Beautifly f - Bella's first pokemon,Beautifly is very kind and hardworking. wears two small silver bows on her wings.

Milotic f - Acts as Peacekeeper between Bella and her team,extremely smart and artistic, wears two black bows on it's pigtails.

Ampharos M - Loves to daydream and dance
Wears black bow tie.
Wartortle M -doesnt like his pokeball and is extremely hard headed.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 8:59 PM

@belle You're welcome! Go ahead and join in on the roleplay. c:

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 9:00 PM

@silver_winged - Done. ^^

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 9:03 PM

@taffy789 Thanks a bunch! As previously stated, go ahead and jump in somewhere. I'll probably bring my character to interact with yours, seeing as I'm not getting a response. ^^;

Female
421 posts

belle • 11 December 2011 at 9:06 PM

Bella approuched the hotel she noticced a nice training field she could use tomarrow morning if only someone new was up for a fight..

goodnight

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 9:08 PM

@silver_winged - Cool! But I can't RP right now. XD

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 11 December 2011 at 9:08 PM

sakura returned vulpix and deino to rest,and than called out her snivy.she walked on and saw the pokemark and wanted o buy stuff and while she did she saw margot next to the pokedoll stand,'hi she said to her and looked at all the pokedolls.

@silver_winged
is victini a legendary? all i know is it is a mythical pokemon, but i dont know if its a legendary also, if its not,can i edit my form so i can have one?

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 9:09 PM

@taffy789 Ah. Well that's okay too. c:
@sakura2596 I'm not sure if victini is a legendary per se, but I'd consider it rare enough to institute a ban on it. It was event-only, right? Most event-only Pokemon I see as legendary or really, really rare. Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you be a little bit more careful with the roleplaying? As of right now, the sentences blur together and it's kind of hard to read. Capitalization and punctuation are a roleplayer's best friends!

Margot looked over her shoulder to see the girl from before greeting her. She jumped slightly, all but dropping the Pokedoll. "Hi there," she returned, gently placing the spheal doll back and picking up one shaped like a sentret.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 9:10 PM

@silver_winged

"I... Guess so," Spike gave in, sighing, when Shelly prodded him, her eyes burning.
He bought the stupid over-priced doll, and facepalmed when she started tugging a pink fluffy cushion over to him. "No way. Put that thing back or it's back in the pokeball," he put his foot down.
Shelly turned away to hide her fake tears.
"So," Spike forced a smile and faced the girl. "You're a trainer." It wasn't a question.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 9:16 PM

@smilies

"As are you," Margot returned, unflinching. She decisively plucked the sentret doll from the cart and began making her way toward the register. Small talk had never been her strong suit; clearly he was implying something else, and she would have preferred if he'd just said it.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 December 2011 at 9:17 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/if03er.png
Name: Heather Carell
Hair: Brown with hints of copper.
Eyes: Large, glistening, and soft brown.
Clothes: Usually dresses, but because it is in a cold setting; coats.
Other (appearance): http://i39.tinypic.com/if03er.png
Other (general): She is kind, but delicate, and blunt. She can be hard to deal with and annoying but she is coming along nicely after all that happened in her childhood.
Trainer type (trainer, coordinator, breeder, N/A): She is still deciding
Pokemon:
Lucario: Male
Togetic: Female
Growlithe: Male
Lilligant: Female
Drillbur: Male
Lapras: Female

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 11 December 2011 at 9:18 PM

Garett had given his Luxray a treat and returned him to his Poke Ball. He wanted rest now, and he was sure his Pokemon felt the same way.

He walked to the Pokemon Center, silently hoping there wouldn't be too long a line last time.

Luckily, there were only five people in front of Garett this time. He grinned, and waited for his turn.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 9:28 PM

Ouch. Spike didn't know why, but he didn't seem to get on so well with humans in general.
Then again, he got on SO well with his pokemon....
He grinned and gave Shelly the Salamance doll, who managed to look slightly pleased, and after purchasing a few luxury balls- the only type Spike uses- they left the Mart.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 9:30 PM

(Oh, never mind, but I have to go soon. XD )

Melody frowned as the cold wind bit at her face. Ugh, why did it have to be so COLD? She trudged towards the Pokemon Center, in a foul mood.
Krow fluttered fittfully on her shoulder, pecking at her vest, trying to hide in it.
"No, you stupid Murkrow! If I'M going to be cold, so are you. And I GAVE you a scarf."
Murkrow cawed unhappily as he acknowledged his itchy small black scarf that was wrapped around his neck.
"You have to get used to the cold if we're going to win that competion! Then," Melody raised a fist in detremination, "We'll be one step closer to getting our gym!"
Krow cawed happily, equally detremined. But he was still angery about the whole "cold" thing, and stole Melody's black Pokeball hat from her, and flew off.
Melody groaned, and gave the chase, franctically running after the michevous Murkrow.
(Yes, she also has a Pokeball hat. X) )

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 11 December 2011 at 9:37 PM

Margot glanced over her shoulder and frowned; the boy had up and left. "I have a feeling we won't be seeing the last of him," she muttered, handing over a handful of Poke to the man at the register. With the toy in hand, she exited the Pokemart and fished out her houndoom's Pokeball again. "Ramses, go," she said in a level tone, tossing the Pokeball gently. The houndoom appeared, still looking rather tense. Margot flashed her Pokemon an easygoing smile and tossed him the Pokedoll. He caught it out of the air before dropping it in front of him to sniff at it. Deciding he liked it, the houndoom snapped it up again and shook the plush toy around. "Good boy," Margot cooed, scratching his head.

((Have to go for a moment, but I'll be back soon.))

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 9:47 PM

EDIT: I changed two of my pokemon @silver_winged is that okay? 2nd page.

After letting in an avalanche of snow into the hotel, Spike made the dreaded walk to his room, number 358, to find the aura so fierce he wanted to jump out the window.
That was his Dre for you.
If he kept his pokemon cooped up any longer, he was going to have hell to pay.
Spike sighed and snatched the luxury balls his bed, determined on finding a quiet corner in the training grounds where they could cut loose.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 December 2011 at 9:58 PM

Heather had heard of Sinnoh before. Actually being there was different. Every snowflake looked like perfection and every person completely unique.

Although that being said, downsides were inevitable. She had heard of the vicious darkria; the dream sucker.

She walked through the snow; togekiss could only fly so far in the icy wind. The ice crystals fell on Heather's eyelashes, she felt as though she was about to freeze.

She entered the lobby of her hotel with little concern for anything except finding a chair.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 December 2011 at 11:08 PM

After Melody had managed to catch Krow and stuff him back into his black Pokeball, (All of her's were painted all black ), Melody went to the training grounds to pratice.
It was outside, and cold as the Artic. But there were plenty of icy rocks and snow covered trees to pratice moves on.
"Lunar, Shadow Ball on the rock!" Melody commanded her female Umbreon. Lunar managed to smash the rock into nothing but ice shards.
"Sol, Night Slash on the tree!"
The Sneasal's attack was right on mark, and slashed the tree right in two.
Melody grinned at her Pokemon.
Krow had managed to bust out of his Pokeball, and took his rightful place on her shoulder, like always, still a bit annoyed with her.
Umbreon ran over to Melody, and took in the praise Melody gave her.
Sneasal didn't, however, and just remained by the tree, looking smug.
Melody rolled her eyes, and laughed him for being moody as always.