Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 9:30 PM

sakura said hi to ampharos and shook its paw,i turn to bella'i dont know,just regular pokemon food,i dont really have much money for anything else'she said looking at glameow.'skitty,vulpix!'i call and hand out a piece of the food,trying to get them farther away from glameow,not wanting to fight.vulpix ran over and grabed a piece of the food,waiting for skitty.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 9:32 PM

((Great! c: Sorry, I had to take a phone call. But I'm back. Just to introduce some conflict here, who wants to have had a bad Team Rocket experience in the past? Or you can invent some other conflict. I'm just trying to spice things up. ^^; ))

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 December 2011 at 9:34 PM

@silver_winged We need to further the plot eventually, but I think we have a good start 😊 SNOWPOINT CITY IS MY FAV!

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 9:34 PM

@balletninja Is that a yes? X3

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 December 2011 at 9:37 PM

@silver_winged Partially. I guess losing the director of the competition would be fun.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 9:39 PM

@balletninja Oh, we're discussing general plot. I thought we were just talking about that one idea. ^^; But this is good too! I suppose losing the director would be a good conflict; all the characters would hopefully work together to get things back on track. Any ideas as to how s/he goes missing/etc.?

Female
421 posts

belle • 12 December 2011 at 9:39 PM

"Come here skitty!" Bella called

"SKWEEE!!!!" Skitty bounded over to Bella

Bella lifted skitty and placed her on her head

"Well if you don't feed her any pokeblock try these, bella handed Sakura some orange berries, "these will make your adorable jolteon's defense spectacular!!" Bella exclaimed

@sakura2596

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 December 2011 at 9:41 PM

@silver_winged Once there was this AMAZING poemon roleplay on neopets. We could morph it 😸 Like you know the dock in snowpoint city? Yeah well, they get on a mysterious boat and the boat drifts into the mist. Into the direction of new moon island. 😃

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 9:43 PM

@balletninja Well, I kind of intended for the roleplay to stay about Snowpoint and the tournament, at least at first. Do we have any other ideas?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:44 PM

Kikio picked up her glameow and walked toword the hotel

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 December 2011 at 9:44 PM

@silver_winged - ME ME ME! 8D I want the bad TR experience, PLEASE! 8D I ❤ī¸ Team rocket. ^^
*Pokes the name Team rocket*

Female
421 posts

belle • 12 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

@silver_winged

maybe later when we all get tired of snow we can change the location to some other town or city with diffrent tournements an Example: sunnyshore - battle comp. , the beach side contest, breeders sushine contest

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:47 PM

Kikio played her flute that seemed to attract captured pokemon

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 December 2011 at 9:49 PM

@silver_winged Hmmmm.... We could do the missing person AFTER the competition. Like a gym leader goes missing...

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:50 PM

Yeah thats a good idea!

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 9:50 PM

It was a short walk from the PokeMart back to the hotel. Margot arrived outside the training grounds with Ramses in tow, now trailing her happily with the sentret doll in his mouth. Her expression was neutral as her eyes searched the trainers in the fields and around the area, until she noticed a girl wearing a lot of black that looked . . . vaguely familiar. As she stared, Ramses seemed to notice it too; he tipped his head up and sniffed. Suddenly, it clicked. She ducked behind the fence of the training grounds, cursing under her breath. That girl had interfered with a raid a couple years back, and they'd ended up battling. Neither had won, but the fight was vicious, and Margot was nearly certain that the girl would remember her. She paused, thoughts racing, before lifting up the hood of her jacket and standing up straight by the fence. To attract more attention would be no good--besides, if she'd seen her, she'd seen her.

(( @taffy789 Is that all right?))

EDIT: That sounds good! After the tournament goes down, Candice of Snowpoint Gym goes missing, and they track her to some city with alternate environment. X3 Good?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:52 PM

Kikio opened her widows and played the pokeflute many wild pokemon came to listen to it even a frostlass

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 9:54 PM

,jolteon come here!'she says happily and feed the overgrown pokemon the berries,it seemed to like it.i took out some of my pokemon.

'everyone come out!'i yell and take out my pokemon.
'ok
'whoopa!'

dei deino!'

'ooooooo oooooo'dritin said last.
i walk over to snivy and wake it up,soon it starts to join with the others.
deino sits down still tired from the freeze.sakura thought about switching pokemon at the lab so that deino would get better and she could spend tme with her other pokemon that was away.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:56 PM

Kikio continued to hipnotize pokemon with the pokeflute including Jolteon!

@sakura2596

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 December 2011 at 9:59 PM

Heather smiled wearily at Lucario. "I hope you realize we are to train soon," Lucario rolled his eyes and shoved Heather. "I will let you teach me some Karate moves though!" To this Lucario seemed to be excited.

Heather received her key and ran up to her room. It was pretty average. She couldn't have expected any better though, for it was what it was and it didn't cost much.

She unpacked her bag, a beautiful dress. It was a one shoulder, white, draped dress. It looked like a snowflake with rhinestone detailing on the front. She was so excited for the tournament while Lucario rather have just trained against gym leaders.

@silver_winged OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AMAZING IDEA! LETS DO SOMETHING WITH LAVENDER TOWN!!!!! You know the stories behind it? It could be sooooo fun!

Deleted • 12 December 2011 at 10:00 PM

@silver_winged can i join please? im not a expert, but i know a bit. if so, heres my form 😸 (i used to watch it 5 years ago, so i dont remember the attacks D😊
Name: Dark
Age: 15 (shes been a trainer for 5 years, so some of hers are eveolved.
Hair: White, down to her butt
Eyes: White, with very small pupils
Clothes: A hoodie and jeans.
Other (appearance): Her teeth are sharp.
Other (general): Shes good at stratagy, and has a varity of pokemon. shes been training them for 5 years.
Trainer type: performer.
Pokemon: poliwag, snorelax,houndoom, and onix.

Female
421 posts

belle • 12 December 2011 at 10:00 PM

@sakura2396

Bella noticed deino was cold, "Wait! i have an idea!"

Blaziken!"

"Its showtime!"

Blaziken burst out of the luxury ball and performed a sky airale (sky uppercut and an airale)
before landingin knight position

"Blaziken, make a small fire for deino would you?"

"BLAZZE" blaziken responded while breathing out an ember attack that seemed to change from purple,red and glittering blue.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 12 December 2011 at 10:00 PM

"Thanks for waiting!" Nurse Joy smiled, and gave Garett his Pokemon back.

"Thank you," he said, putting the Poke Balls back on his belt.

"Not a problem. We hope to see you soon!" She said, nodding her head.

Garett knew that this was the time to get out of line and let the other person get their Pokemon healed.

"I'm going to head back to the hotel room," He muttered as he walked out the Poke Mart door.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 10:02 PM

g2g2 bed guyz see you 2morrow

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 10:06 PM

sakura watched blaziken and then saw jolteon walking away,'JOLTEON!'she calls to her but she doesnt listen,'awwww why do you have to go jolteon return.'she says sadly.'she turns back to bella'hey will you go to the pokemon center with me?she asks her,knowing what to do,she returned all her pokemon,except for whooper.

Female
421 posts

belle • 12 December 2011 at 10:09 PM

"Ok Sakura see u soon i need to get some training done."

"return." Bella said holding out two pokeballs

"SKWITTTY!!" Skitty replied chasing her tail

"Blaze." muttered Blaziken

Bella walked over to the battle field ,the air was warming up nicely for early in the morning.

"Drat." Bella looked around nobody to have a battle with on a perfect morning ☚ī¸

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 10:19 PM

@deannablanco3 Sure, you can join! Quite the odd-looking trainer you have, but I'm not one to judge.

@balletninja Alright, Lavender Town it is. Yay.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 December 2011 at 10:22 PM

@silver_winged - Perfect. 8D But I can't type fast, on my ds. 😋
So your charrie is with TR... ? *to be clear* Is it okay if your Houndoom fatally wounded my Houndor? 😈

Melody paused and lifted her head. Krow looked uneasy as he shifted on her shoulders.
"Something wrong?" Melody asked her Murkrow.
Krow shook his head, but still looked over his shoulders uneasily.
Melody sighed, wishing she had her Absol, Moon with her, for he knew when something was wrong....

Deleted • 12 December 2011 at 10:28 PM

@silver_winged i might mess up on the attacks and stuff, its been a long time XD here goes!
@belle
Dark walked along, and bumped into another trainer. "oh, hello. im sorry." She says.

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 12 December 2011 at 10:31 PM

@taffy789 She was with TR, but still feels some allegiance to them. She technically quit but wouldn't be seen doing anything to get in their way. That's fine, it sounds like something that might have happened.

Margot glanced over at the girl again and breathed a quiet sigh of relief; she hadn't seemed to notice them. After nodding once quietly to herself, she began to walk away from the training grounds, but not before her houndoom seemed to recognize the scent as well. A growl ripped from his throat as he dropped the sentret doll, turning to face Melody with muscles tensed. He barked three times, loudly. Margot froze dead in her tracks. After a moment, she turned around slowly. "Ramses," she ordered, voice cold. "Give." The houndoom pried his eyes from the girl, picked up the sentret doll, and with measured steps walked to his trainer. He stood, dropped the doll into Margot's hand, and stared at the girl with bared teeth.