Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 9:33 PM

Ramses growled, backing up a step. "Easy," she warned, tone gentler than before. "As I said, he doesn't like cat Pokemon that much. That's normal of houndoom, mightyena, arcanine . . . most dog Pokemon." She scratched his head, right behind the horns. He seemed to relax a bit. The houndoom studied her for a moment before emitting a tight bark. "He's pretty agitated," Margot said, frowning a bit. "I don't think he's up for talking. Ramses, return," she said tiredly, lifting his Pokeball and summoning him back. "That's enough action for one day."

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 December 2011 at 9:35 PM

He decided to dump it in his already clogged storage, and procastinating cleaning for later, he sighed, stuck his hands in his pockets and sauntered out of the center, ignoring the hesitant nurse.
"No fighting," he muttered to the Dratini which had just appeared, coiling around his neck, and looking annoyed that Spike found him so predictable. "We're going to find a place to stay."
Dratini made a face and slipped back underneath Spike's snug jacket.
"Get back in your pokeball already," he growled and examined a sign he had just arrived at.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 9:36 PM

sakura foloows the others secretly, hoping not to be seen.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:39 PM

@silver_winged

"my pokemon are wild they go as they please"she said taking a pokeball out and throghing it on the ground "i have no use for things like these. ware were you born may i ask?"Kikio said looking intintly at Margot

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 9:49 PM

sakura tried to inch closer to listen to them, and accidently steped on a branch, she hoped they didnt hear, but she doughted they didnt.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:51 PM

Kikio turned her head and pointed at sakura "WHO ARE YOU?!"she shouted

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 10 December 2011 at 9:53 PM

"Petalburg, Hoenn," she responded warily. "Why so interested?" There was a sound from behind. She glanced behind her to find an odd pink-haired girl staring at them. She didn't seem dangerous, but Margot remained cautious. "Who are you?"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 9:56 PM

Kikio stared at her with tired but alert eyes

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 9:58 PM

'ummmmm errrr ehhhh ino?'she says making up a quick name so they wouldnt know who she was.
'dei.......'deino hides behind me, scared.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 10:01 PM

"I challange you to a pokemon battle ino"Kikio shouted "or should i call you the mystirus figure"

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 10:06 PM

((OOC// Anyone want to come to the training field?))

Garett liked to train his Pokemon hard. Empoleon was proof of this. He was a hard worker, and loved to do double battles. Empoleon had a caring nature... but he was clearly disciplined and trained so he used his moves at the right time, and perfectly.

Right now, they were practicing a 'combo': Two moves combined to make a new move.

This combo, Garett had named Bubble Cloud. It was a mix between Bubblebeam and Swords Dance. If you did a perfectly-placed Swords Dance on a Bubblebeam attack, it made a cloud of bubbles which acted basically like a Smokescreen attack.

"Empoleon!" He called. "Bubble Cloud, now!"

And like that, the Empoleon pulled it off. Garett watched as the navy-blue penguin swirled in a circle while Bubblebeaming, and quickly changed into a swords dance. His flippers reflected the bubbles touching it just so, as it made a cloud of mist and bubbles around him.

"Great job." Garett walked up and gave Empoleon a high-flipper.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 10:08 PM

'WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME THAT! MY NAMES SAKURA! opps' i say and look around.

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 December 2011 at 10:21 PM

Somehow, instead of the hotel, Spike found himself on the training field.
"Now look what you did," he muttered to his Dratini.
Dratini sniffled.
"Don't act innocent," he rolled his eyes. "When you are so agitated it affects my sense of direction."
His pokemon muffled a laugh at his trainer's annoyance. Spike's sense of direction was fictional. He had zilch.
Looking around, he saw some random training with their pokemon. Spike walked over and tapped them on the shoulder. "Excuse me... Do you know a place where I could stay the night?"
Dratini snickered quietly at his politeness.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 10:24 PM

g2g guyz

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 10 December 2011 at 10:24 PM

((OOC// I'm assuming that's me. x3))

Garett felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, and saw a trainer with spiky, black hair.

"Oh, a place to stay the night?" He pointed in the direction he had come from, toward the hotel. "There's a hotel in that direction. It's nearly full, but you should be able to get a room." Garett smiled. "I take it you're entering the tournament?"

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 10 December 2011 at 10:28 PM

sakura heard someone talking and walked away from kikio, she saw two people talking to each other and peered in to listen, hoping they couldnt see her.

@hay7199 bye!

9,386 posts

smilies • 10 December 2011 at 10:58 PM

"Uh, thanks." Spike had forgotten which way the boy pointed already, but pretended otherwise. On the word, 'tournament' Dratini perked up and prodded Spike hard in the ribs with his tail. "Perhaps," he replied distractedly.
Dratini sighed and stuck his toungue out at the trainer as Spike wandered away.
Spike messed up his hair as he looked left, then right, trying to recall which way the boy had pointed. He didn't like right, so he decided to go left, despite the fact that was the direction he had came from, because he didn't remember that detail.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 11 December 2011 at 9:03 AM

Garett, however, had not payed attention to where the boy had been going. After he said he was maybe going to join the tourney, Garett had turned around and gone back to the training.

"Try Bubble Cloud again, Empoleon!" He said.

Empoleon nodded. Again, he spun in a circle as he did the Bubblebeam, stopping only to quickly pick up Swords Dance and create the Bubble Cloud.

"Great job!" Garett rummaged around in his backpack for a moment, until he found what he was looking for: Poke Treats. His Pokemon loved them, and he gave them one after each training session.

Taking one out, he handed it to Empoleon, who picked it up with his two flippers and ate it. "Empo!" He said happily.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 9:45 AM

@silver_winged Can Cloud hold the tournament? 8D

Cloud called her team together. With glinting wings and paws covered in light flakes of snow, they bound over to the stump she sat at patiently.

"We've had quite a bit of fun today- let's head towards the hotel and see our plans."

They gave a nod of approval, except for Umbreon, who was still scanning the area for anything that may pose as a threat to the party.

"Return!"

Cloud's voice called for each Pokemon, sending them to their comfortable space in their Pokeballs. She walked over towards the hotel, taking the scenic route and admiring the view it gave her. Snow crunched quietly beneath her boots.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 December 2011 at 11:36 AM

Kikio walked over to a big building and waled throgh a spinny door "Wow this place is cool right glameow,cyindaqiil,togekiss"she said looking at her three pokemon

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 11 December 2011 at 12:39 PM

sakura saw kikio leave and ran toward her, but stoped in front of the huge builing, while deino was still scared of the unknown girl from before.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 1:01 PM

The grandeur doors of the hotel had a spectacular awe to them. Translucent glass let you stare inside at the ornate beauty of the hotel. The doors swung open before Cloud, and she gazed in wonder at the detail of the hotels walls.

Small and delicate roses engraved in ivory and ebony hung at the banisters. A magnificent staircase invited Cloud up the black and white carpeted stairs. Conflicted between the modern-looking elevator and the marvelous set of stairs, Cloud let her party take a look at the wondrous hotel.

Excited and giddy, the Pokemon bounded up the stairway, except for Umbreon. He observed the scenery and made sure that the stairs proved harmless before following the group.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 4:46 PM

After nearly an hour of searching and ignoring the false whispered directions issuing from his disobedient Dratini, Spike came upon the hotel, the size of which catapulted his inability to find it up to one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of all time, to be puzzled over for generations.
He looked around with slight dismay: not only was the place totally not his style, but it reeked of expensiveness. He'd have to earn some coin fast unless he wanted to get kicked out within the week.
Sighing, he gave in and bought a room, to Dratini's elation, who was over the moon about this place.
Spike showed no interest in the stunning design and architecture and took the elevator.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 4:52 PM

Cloud gazed out of the balcaony of the hotel lobby, fascinated with the architecture. After checking in, she decided to take the elevator to one of the less-expensive rooms, which would still clean out her Poke on hand.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 December 2011 at 5:00 PM

Spike found his room (eventually, you can imagine), and tossed his pokeballs down onto the bed, then followed. It was ridiculously bouncy and soft, and he smiled despite himself.
Dratini made to snuggle down under the covers, from which Spike knew from experience that he would never be able to wrest the serpent free from. He snatched Dratini's luxury ball of the bed quickly. "Return," he said, and a reluctant Dratini disapeared in a flash of red light.
He sighed and tossed the ball into the air, caught in his left hand, and repeated.

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 11 December 2011 at 5:08 PM

((OOC// I guess I should have mentioned that Garett got one of the inexpensive rooms, haha. xD))

After Empoleon had finished eating the treat, Garett returned him to his ball.

Next, he took out a Great Ball with a small yellow lightning bolt on it.

"Luxray! Come out!" He said, throwing the ball into the air. As the Pokemon materialized out of red light, Garett smiled. They had been working on an especially tough combo last time. Luxray was very cocky, but, in all honesty, quite strong.

"Let's begin right where we left off," he said. "Luxray!" The navy lion stood quickly at attention. "Double Charge, now!"

Double Charge was Charge and Discharge together. Luxray visibly charged power very quickly, and in seconds he was discharging it at the targets that had been set up.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 5:08 PM

Cloud fell down into a mass of comfort, immedietly roaming on Cloud 9. Cloud on Cloud 9. She quickly grabbed Skarmory's heal ball and shouted "Return" before her sharp, metal wings tore the bed to shreds.

A bit bored, Cloud decided to enjoy herself and went to the indoor pool. Yes, she was swimming in the Winter.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 December 2011 at 6:40 PM

"what are you doing?"She asked "let me pass!"Kikio shouted
@sakura2596

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 11 December 2011 at 6:44 PM

'what?' sakura asks kikio weirdly, and stays where she was, while deino was on my head, still trying to hide from kikio.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 11 December 2011 at 6:48 PM

"LET ME PASS!"she screamed and wispered somthing into glameows ear "now glameow go!"she said as glameow jumped up to sakura's head and pined down Deino and had her shadow claw ready for action