Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 6:57 PM

Dan turned around to see Kiru had tried to stab Nearo, and Nearo DID NOT like it. His mouth gave off small flaming fumes of smoke. Fire wove in and out the dragon's large teeth. When Kiru shot Rin when Rin had tried to cut her throat, Nearo lunged forward, clearly taking no warning of the girls warning that only Rin could defeat her. Dan shouted. "Nearo! RETURN." he said sternly. They would have a final face-off, but not now. Dan swooped forward on Nearo and grabbed Lucy's limp body and Rin. With a swish of his tail, Nearo knocked Kiru's legs out from under her, not to hurt her, but give them enough time to take off. Seika who'd been flying in the air flew beside the sapphire beast.
~~~~
@bluegirl80 you want that to be in Tess's imagination? That would be cool😊[since again, we have no powers^^"😋]

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 7:03 PM

Kiru fell to the ground. "Rin... I will kill you. And this time, you and Luna will NOT come back."

Winnie leaped through the window and growled. She started to charged. "No. Don't." Kiru said and quietly got up.
Tears streamed down Rin's face as her whole leg was beginning to freeze. She held Nearo tight.

Deleted • 16 June 2011 at 7:45 PM

@icicle_9510 Sure!
~~~~~~
Tess woke up and actually did rip the I.V. out. She ran to where Rin lay crying on the ground. Again she felt a peircing pain in her back. "GAHHHH!" she cried pulling Rin onto her shoulder and guiding her to the hospital. She blew warm air onto her leg seeing it turning purple.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 17 June 2011 at 2:45 AM

(Woah busy. So I've read everything twice but still a little confused. I'm really just going to try to catch up best I can here. Sorry if I'm wrong or made a mistake, feel free to correct me.)

Oliver starred in horror as the chaos ensued. He heard something from another man but couldn't catch exactly what. He was too focused on trying to figure out what to do next. "We've got to help..." Jaymes was rushing around Rust, desperatly trying to be of some service, but it was clear the little guy could do nothing. Oliver maneuvered his way over to them trying to see what he could do to help.
He scooped up the cat and ran after Emerald with Rust in his arms looking for the arena medic.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 6:30 AM

Luna looked back and forth. She ran after Rin.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 8:35 AM

Tess pulled Rin into the ER, doctors grabbing her as Tess fell on the ground. Shaking the doctors pulled Tess into the ICU. Yet again she saw R. "How did you get in here?" she asked trying to sit up.
"I told them I was your dad." he snickered.
~~~~~~
@icicle_9510 can Lucy come visit Tess? I had an idea.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 June 2011 at 10:20 AM

Emerald was deaf to the battle around her. She couldn't even help if she wanted to.
Rust's breathing got slower, as the ice traveled through his veins.
Emerald collapsed,crying, knowing that Rust was going to die before they got any help.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 10:25 AM

Tess saw something while she wa sleeping. Tess jolted awake and ran grabbing some medical equitment. She ran to Emerald and Rust. She injected something into Rusts body, melting the ice.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 17 June 2011 at 10:41 AM

@bluegirl80 - That was kinda out of nowhere and anti-climatic. >_<

Emerald saw the medcine wasn't working. The ice had spread to far,and all it did was slow down the death, and make it more painful.
But it gave them time.
"Help me get Rust to the medics!!!"Emerald shouted.

Kristi commanded Raven to hurl a fireball at Dan. "Stay out of this, if she wants to kill her rival, let it be." Kristi told Dan though his mind.
Then,she saw Emerald running.
"Raven, G-fire."commanded Kristi.
The fire-hawk sent a giant ball of flame at Emerald, making it explode at her feet, and sending Emerald flying into a brick wall.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 10:43 AM

@taffy123 i know im weird.
~~~~~~~~
Tess rushed with Emerald toget Rust to the hospital.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 2:15 PM

Luna followed after Nearo quickly. She started to glow and tossed Rin onto her back. Slowly the ice melted and Rin fell into a peaceful sleep. She dreamt.
"Rin, we have to kill Kiru." Luna said in the dream. "Only we can. Not Tess, not Dan, not Lucy, not Emerald, only you and I." Rin looked around. In the dream world was only white. She stood about 10 feet away from the beautiful white leopard. "You're healed. Please, we have to get rid of Kiru." Rin woke up, startled.

Kiru smiled. "Adieu, peasants." Winnie used her teleportation power and diseappeared in a puff of blue and black smoke.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 3:22 PM

Dan stared at the girl Tess and all the chaos that had befallen them. Lucy was still knocked out, the girl Rin slowly dying, and the kids Emerald and Oliuver and their creatures Jaymes and Rust were no where to be found. Then it came to him. "KRISTI!!!!" he screeched. They couldn't fight to the death today! AFter the competitions end, surely, but not today! Then he saw a shadow sneak over to Tess.... "R!" Dan said in shock. "R? In HERE!?" he knew he had to help Emerald and Oliver, but first he had to help save Rin and Tess. Dan grabbed the golden box and told Nearo to bast R with some fire action. First, he rushed over to Rin. Pulling out a De-Freeze Ice Arrow vial, he said to Rin, "Be still, this will help, I'm just going to give you a small shot." But when he got there, she was in a trance and he slowly watched the frost disappear from her. Shocked, Dan said, "Ok... um wow...thats good though right?" he added trying to calm himself with happy thoughts. Jumping over Lucy's body he said ,"Sorry! I gotta help Tess though K?" and Dan rushed over and grabbed Tess while Nearo attacked R. Dan searched for her creature, Fang, but did not see the bat anywhere. Dan glanced at Nearo and nodded, which meant 'Same strategy used on Kiru, Staretgy Distract, Let us get away, then leave.' "Three down, well really 2 since Lucy's still fainted but whatever, two to go...."

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

@icicle_9510 Luna already healed Rin. ^^'

Rin sat on the floor, quietly. Luna nudged her, and looked at her as if saying, "We have to find her." Rin nodded and stumbled up.

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 3:44 PM

@pwuffy I know, I wrote about what Dan was doing at the same time as evertything else^^"

Dan ran frantically through the Battle Hall. Then he heard the cheering of a crowd. "The competiton!" he suddenly said, remembering. "No one will be able to hear ANYTHING going n anywhere else! We're ALONE!" Dan said nervously. Nearo was still wandering on his own somewhere. Seika, Lucy's adopted creature, was also wandering around somewhere. 'Kristi,' Dan thought silently in rage. 'Kristi, NOT TODAY! The PROPHECY, REMEMBER the PROPHECY. On the day of the CHAMPIONSHIP battle, after the match is completely over! As the prophecy's exact words:
On a day of glory, a new prophecy proclaims,
A king/queen shall wear a crown of gold,
And the legends of old,
Will be restored through-
Electricity, water and fire-
Their passion for vengeance dire... Kristi, DON'T mess with the fates, they drive a hard price...' he added, awishing Kristi would recieve his silent plea through some odd twist of events...

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 5:18 PM

Tess jolted awake. She jumped up and almost punched Dan in the face. "WOAH!" she screamed. She saw R in the background. "OMG WHAT IS UP WITH YOU R!?!?" she yelled. "FANG! HYFUIKHJFUFGHFHGFJ" she yelled using the secret language only her and Fang knew. Fang came and bit R in the neck. Then Fang perched on her shoulder. A beam of light shown down on them, just like in the movies.
~~~~~~
@icicle_9510 can Tess and Rin (Because Rin Is Her Sister) be like royal?

Oh and heres a picture of Tess!
http://tinypic.com/r/2zzlzwj/7

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 5:57 PM

@bluegirl80 Um shouldn't R be dead? ^^'

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 5:57 PM

@pwuffy it was a dream...

Deleted • 17 June 2011 at 10:17 PM

@bluegirl80 Um okay then '''xD

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 9:14 AM

@pwuffy xD

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 9:28 AM

@bluegirl80 hey!!! Dan wants to be the only one using secret language! X3[jk^^"😈]

Dan's day was becoming unbearable, and his task seemingly impossible. How could he convince the others to wait? He knew they were desperate for power... "What the!?" Dan shouted at Tess, who was now once again SPAZZING OUT! Dan dodged her punches. "Oh! WHOAH! What the h311! Calm down I'm on your side!!! for now..." Dan whispered the 'for now' part so silent that Tess couldn't hear it. "Hu?" Dan heard the cheering of the crowd growing louder. He could hear the announcers excited calls, "AND STOP!!! RYAN AND SOSUKE ARE UNABLE TO CONTINUE!!! LUNA AND CELESTIAL WINS!!! THEY'RE GOING ON TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH VS. AITO AND RIKU!!!" "Oh no..." whispered Dan. The Chamionship is tomorrow and... I have so little time... Where is KRISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dan screamed in agony and rage.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 9:33 AM

Tess didnt stop punching and kicking. "I HEARD YOU SAY FOR NOW!" she growled slashing him with her claw like fingernails. "YOU WANT TO KILL US JUST LIKE R!" she said then realized R was still behind her.
~~~~~~~~~
R just watched his rival hitting away at the other kid angrilly. So he hit her on the back of her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess's eyes opened in shock then she fell onto the hard concrete, no blood but she was sure to have a concusion.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 10:29 AM

Kiru appeared in the shadows with Winnie, grabbed Tess, and teleported again.
Now they were in a dark, gloomy land where time was frozen. She threw the 7 year old to the ground. Winnie grinned.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 11:01 AM

@bluegirl80 Dan's gonna blame R 😈

Dan watched as more commotion came forth. Tess clawed at him. HE screamed "I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!" Dan then realized R was right there and decided to blame it on him. "R SAID THAT YOU DUMB-" Then an evil grin appeared in his head. "Oh no you don't Kristi!!!" Dan screeched, blocking his thoughts from her. "EVRYBODY/THING STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" Dan shouted in a voice too high to imagine. And at then, the evil grin of Kristi that flashed in his mind shattered. Dan couldn't see R, Tess, or anyone else. Just himself..... "Tess!" Dan called the strange girl's name. Then a cold wind seemed to answer him. Then it dawned on him. "I can't stop them, but Lucy can... well try to, she has more power over them than me." and he tried to wake the girl from her sleep.
~~~~
Lucy was being swirled through the thoughts of her friends. She saw Tess in a snowbound place, Emerald in a column of fire, and Oliver somewhere unknown. then she felt she was being shaken. Dan stood over her. His teeth were clenched as he scremed desperately. Then Lucy jolted awake and the world started to grow bright."LUUUUCY! WAKE UP! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 11:08 AM

@pwuffy
~~~~~~~~
Tess glared. "What do you want?" she growled. "Want to kill me?" Tess smiled. "FANG! Huiadadswa!" she yelled again using the secret language. Fang bit Winnie and then Fang smiled. Then Tess smiled. She got up and kicked Kiru and smiled again.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 11:11 AM

Rin heard the screaming and her and Luna ran over to Dan and Lucy. "Whats going on?" Luna nudged her as if saying, "The clock is ticking, Rin."

Winnie growled. Kiru backslapped her across the face. She smiled. "Winnie, watch her." Winnie slowly nodded and watched Tess to make sure she didn't escape. Then Winnie teleported her to near where Dan, Lucy, and Rin were. She hung from the boards on the ceiling quietly.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 11:22 AM

Dan looked in relief at Lucy. "Finally he murmured." Then he got serious and looked up at Rin who'd just come along. "Lucy, something bad is going to happen tomorrow. I need you to go watch tomorrow night's tournament and be there when one of the trainers wins. Rin, find Kiru and Winnie and make sure they're unot up to no good. I've got to do something on my own..." 'I've got to stop Kristi today, tell her tomorrow is the night, and no sooner. Destiny is upon us.' Then Dan remembered Tess copying his secret language. "Oh, and Tell Tess 'Hut-ten-Kuri!!' when you find her." 'Tell her it means I unbderstand your language and Nearo doesn't like it!' he thought. "Ready guys?" Dan said nodding. "Hana-Dul-Set-GO!" and Lucy took off to find Seika and bring him along for the tournament tomorrow, and Dan rushed off to reclaim his dragon and warn Kristi that if she went aginst fate, Fate would go against her...

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 11:27 AM

Rin nodded. "Hm... If I was an evil mastermind weirdo, where would I be?" She looked around.
Luna's nose flared as she slowly looked up.
Kiru smiled. "Hi, Luna."

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 12:56 PM

Lucy dashed down the hallways, Seika trailing behind her. It hadn't been hard to find the golden bird- just look for anything sparkly. She had to find out the time. But there were more important things to do, and to do them she had to get back to her room. Then Lucy remembered something important as soon as she opened the door to her room. "Oh no! I lost the golden-" Lucy trailed off as she noticed the gleaming Golden Dragon Box on her bed. "That's... wierd..." Lucy said surprised. But again, more important things to worry about. Lucy decided to get to bed early. She had to be very focused for the match. She had to find out what Dan was all nervous about...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 2:28 PM

@icicle_9510
Uhh, can Dan heal Rust now? XD

Kristi knew that Dan was trying to "warn" her. She didn't care about fate, only power. She spotted Emerald, unconious by a brick wall.
Kristi knew she wasn't dead.
"Raven, fly." Kristi commanded her large fire-hawk. Raven lifted Kristi into the night sky, and flew away.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 2:54 PM

@taffy789 Dan got a little lost X3p.s.- can Kristi start a conversation with Dan in their minds?

Dan kept running. 'Come on Nearo where are you!?' he thought. 'There!' Dan saw Nearo up ahead trying to break down a door. "Well, well ,Kristi. Looks like I found Nearo AND YOU." And Dan ordered Nearo to bust open the door. He rushed over the seats where the crowd would sit, the seats of the Battle Room he was now in, and stared at a tragic fight going on. Dan saw Kristi smiling evilly. "KRISTI!" Dan screamed at the top of his lungs. "NOT TODAY! NOT TODAY!"