Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 2:57 PM

Rin looked up. Her heart stopped a moment. Kiru laughed and jumped down with her Ice Sword, ready to pierce Rin's pale skin. Luna knocked Rin out of the way. Then, a flash of blue light appeared and the sword Rin saw a long time ago in the water appeared. Rin touched it. Her body sizzled and she felt powerful. Luna smiled.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 2:58 PM

Tess gave up, she couldnt fight, she had lost. She was going to die. She knew it. A single tear fell from her eye and landed on Rin. She was done crying. She couldnt give up. There was something around her mouth. She bit it, and it broke free. "RIN! UP HERE!" she yelled Fang bitting the string off frm around her arms. She started to fall and landed in a perfect split. There was no longer fear in her eyes only rage, anger, and death. Tess felt a sting in her neck, blood trickled down to the floor. Fang smiled blood on his small bat fangs. "Fang? What have they done to you?" she cryed. Then she woke up still in chains and gaged. She thought what she always thought. "I was not made to be weak and die. If I was I would have died long ago."

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 3:01 PM

Winnie growled and pinned Tess. She glared at her as if saying, "I'm going to let you free. My master is fighting and needs me." Then she teleported to Kiru.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 3:07 PM

Tess couldnt hear, she was to busy divising a plan. She saw R down below. "OMG YOU STALKER R!" she shouted and dropped down slicing the rope tying her hands together and pulling the gag out of her mouth. R put her in a head lock. He was ten times her size.
~~~~~~~~~~
"You cant escape!" he thought. Then before he knew it he was on the ground his back cracking.
~~~~~~~
Tess knew R didnt think she could escape. She got in a stance tugged on his arm and flipped him hard hearing his back crack. She fringed at the noise his back made. "Bet you didnt know im a black belt in kung fu!" she laughed at him.
~~~~~~~~~~
R was amazed, this girl was strong. She was persistant and wouldnt stop untill he was dead! "I give." is all he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess heard his words like fire burning down a forest. "YOU GIVE! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I KILL YOU! I GIVE! YOU ARE A LITTLE WIMPISH MURDERER!" she spat at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
@icicle_9510 can Tess kill R yet?

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 3:12 PM

Rin remembered almost everything after touching the shiny sword. She remembered being a legend and all. "Luna, hurry, outside!" She jumped on Luna's back and they ran outside into an open field. Rin got off and waited for Kiru, who showed up soon by teleporting.
/She's going to be hard. Winnie can teleport./ Rin thought.
Kiru laughed maniacally. Her red, spiraling eyes glowed slightly. "Time to die!" She charged at Rin, aiming for her heart. Rin quickly blocked it with her sword. Meanwhile, Luna was having a fierce battle with Winnie.
Winnie growled. Luna gave her a menacing stare. They circled eachother cautiously.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 3:14 PM

Tess saw something in the air. It was hers."My flame sword." she said looking a little confused. "You destroyed it... I thought it was gone." she said grabbing it.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 3:20 PM

@icicle_9510 - Has Dan gone crazy? Cause Kristi isn't in the areana, shes outside.

"I'll wait, Dan, but i'll kill you too. You like Lucy, don't you? You won't kill her. So i'll kill both of you." Kristi told Dan though his mind, then cut-off the connection.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 4:58 PM

Tess glared at R. His words just kept flying around in her mind. "I give. I give! I give." Then she gasped in pain as R kicked her in the gut, then in the face, and knocked her out.
@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 5:14 PM

@bluegirl80 - Ello.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 5:16 PM

@taffy789 think I could kill R? Hope so!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 5:26 PM

@bluegirl80 - I thought he already died!! Okay, that's confusing, just kill him to settle it out. 😋

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 5:31 PM

@taffy789 I killed him in a dream! And YAY!
~~~~~~~~~
Tess woke up, R pinning her down. "Ew get away from me you stalker!" she yelled as R tried to kiss her. "Im only seven you know!" she growled at him. She jumped up grabbed her Flame Sword and get ready to battle. R grabbed a knife and japped it at her. She sliced it with her sword. He grabbed her in a headlock again. She took the sword and sliced it on his leg. He fell to the ground. Blood was everywhere. "You dont wanna mess with me." she said to the dead body. Then she walked away.

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 6:25 PM

@taffy789 oo darn't! X3 i 4got where they were so i went with an arena.^^"

'I DO like Lucy... but as a FRIEND!' Dan tried to make connection, but Kristi had cut him off. "KRISTI TOMORROW YOU CAN KILL HER. WE WILL ALL FACE OFF WITH OUR RIVALS AFTER THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH. THAT'S AN ORDER." and With a nod of his head toward Kristi, Nearo flew after Kristi and picked her up. Dan hopped onto Nearo, tied up Kristi and flew oiff. To Emerald he added, "Emerald, tomorrow. It's the best I could do..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 6:36 PM

Kristi growled. "Raven, burn!" Kristi commanded as Raven flew down and burnt off Kristi's ropes.
Kristi hoped on Raven and flew away saying, "I'll wait, Dan, but you HAVE to kill Lucy. And, if you REALLY want to help Emerald, don't go after me, save her dying creature."
Kristi then flew off, fast enough so Dan couldn't follow her.

@heartbreaker1198

Deleted • 18 June 2011 at 8:37 PM

Tess saw Dan again. She walked up to him. "He's dead."

Female
92 posts

rachel • 18 June 2011 at 10:03 PM

(Lost again. So much going on but I don't really think anything is happening 😋)

Oliver was desperately trying to do something to help rust. Jaymes curled up beside the cat, licking him affectionately, as if to try to melt the ice with his own warmth. He looked up and noticed Emerald against a brick wall. Running over to her he realized she wasn't dead just unconscious. He had absolutely no idea how she became that way nor how to fix it. "We're gonna need a miracle here."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 June 2011 at 10:23 PM

The ice had spread to Rust's heart when it started to melt. Soon, the ice completly melted, and Rust awoke and threw-up chunks of melted ice.
Emerald awoke and saw this. "Rust!" she cried, happy.

Kristi watched, wide-eyed. She tried to convince herself that it was medicine, or something. .
But, she knew it wasn't fate. It was the legends, using their rencarnations to get revenge.
They were the "fate" Dan was talking about. Elisa, Emerald's legend, was the miracle that healed Rust.
And Kristi was going to stop them. She wasn't going to die, and be part of the revenge. It wasn't HER fault her ansteror made a mistake.
Kristi wiped away the tears starting to form in her eyes.
If "fate" was true, Kristi was going to die.

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 6:44 AM

Dan just stared at the fleeing Kristi. Oliver and Tess[who was giving him the look of death] had joined Emerald and..... 'Rust is healed!?' thought Dan amazed. 'But how? Was it.... Elisa!?' but Dan couldn't stop to ask these questions, the tournament would take place at 4:00 and it would end at 9:00. At 9:00, all of their destinies would be fulfilled, shattered, or lost.... Then Dan whispered the rest of the words to the prophecy:
'The Time will come,
By the Moonlit Night,
Present will meet with Past,
Lies shall finally shatter at last,
And the truth shall come out, and righteousness restored...'
~~~~
Lucy awoke with a start the next day. Then she calmly focused. "Seika," she whispered, "Today... I feel something will take place today... something LEGENDARY!" What Lucy still had not figured out, was that she was indeeed LEGEND. Lucy got up out of bed and oticed a gleaming, goldensilk robe, silken green gloves with real emeralds, and the Golden and Emerald Dragon Pin and the BGolden Dragon Box. Lucy approached them cautiously, and when her two hands touched the box and pin, they merged...

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 9:02 AM

Lucy stared at the gleaming box,'Lutten's box' thought Lucy. 'No, Lutten knew it was mine.... But why is it mine, HOW is it mine?' It was no question, Lucy would DEFINATELY bring the box with her. She made her way to the arena, searched th crowd for the others, and Waited for 2:00 when the Championship match would begin, and A winner would be crowned champion....
~~~~~
Dan was nervous. Whatever happened tonight could make him a true Legend, not an anti-legend like his great grandfather, but. TRUE Legend. 'Or,' thought Dan. 'It could kill me... Like my dream.... Lucy.... She has true skill... And that could kill easily, especially if her past life stands beside her. Maybe the soul of my great-grandfather will be there with me.....'

P.s.- sorry, I ran out of room and had to go☹️ Oh, and I'll take over Jayde's role, got something good planned so If it's ok I'd like to control her in place of merlin^^"

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 10:06 AM

@pwuffy can Kiru and Tess have a battle where Tess gets stabbed by the ice sword, i had some good ideas for that. 😈

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 10:12 AM

Mwahahaha😈 Me and merlin7576 had been talking about something good with Jayde, but I'll do it in place for them;)

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 10:15 AM

@heartbreaker1198 And if Pwuffy says yes Tess will be in the hospital again and Lucy can please come see her! I have a good idea for that too.

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 3:16 PM

@bluegirl err- I think we've done enough hospitals stunts X3 I think everyone's going to go with the plan and face off with their rivals and such😋 The hospital stufff is kinda random, no offense^^"Besides errr- the only hospital is the Battle Hospital and like i explained the police are called battle guards😋

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

@heartbreaker1198 okay then she can still get stabbed but she Lucy can just come to her while shes spazzing out on the ground?

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 3:25 PM

@bluegirl80 Lucy's kinda in the Battle Arena waiting for the fight☹️ I'm sorry☹️

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 3:28 PM

@heartbreaker1189 After the fight? I need someone to be there!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 June 2011 at 3:42 PM

Tess gets hurt way to much. 😋

Emerald carried Rust back to the Field of Fire. The old lady was already asleep by the time she got there. So, Emerald went to bed.

Kristi went to the battle areana, and watched the early morning fights. She decieded she was going to do ANYTHING to escape fate.

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 3:44 PM

@taffy789 I know 😋 She is well, ambunctios!

Deleted • 19 June 2011 at 5:10 PM

Maybe Oliver or Rin can come? ^^" really im sorry, and after the fight... well.... i got somethin good planned😈 remember the person who Lucy hinted was a good friend of Aiyoku;)

Lucy waited for the match to start. It was 1:45 and the arena was starting to get intense. People were on the edge of their seats so they'd be ready to watch the incredible battle. There was only a Championship Battle every 3 years,in honor of the legends of old. Lucy gripped the Golden Box she held tightly. Lucy had taken a seat right above the entrance to the Pre-Fight room, and easy drop to clear once the match was over. Seika perched on her cloakeed shoulder. In the slightly dim light, the green silken gloves glowed a deep shimmering green, and the emeralds glowed.....

OH MY GOSH TOMORROW IS V2 AND OUR RP WILL BE SMASHED TO BITS!!!😱😱😱😱😱I must print every page off, or we shall lose all of our work!😱😱😱 Otherwise, if we want it to become a book its doomed!!😱😱😱
@RACHEL
@PWUFFY
@BLUEGIRL80
@TAFFY789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 June 2011 at 5:44 PM

Emerald woke up, and found an envolpe for her.
It read :
Dear EMERALD,
You are invited to attend the championship match. You are not to battle, but can watch who gets crowned victorious at this years compition.
Signed, The Battle Arena.
"How do they know i'm staying here?" Emeald thought to herself as she woke up Rust.
Rust was healed, and wanted to see his friends again.